I cant remember the last time i spoke with a real person

Attached: twiBWFW.png (840x854, 412K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0cXoUCHTK4G
twitter.com/AnonBabble

*raises paw*
Hiiiiii~

I'm real

Why should you? It's never worth it these days.

Prove it

I can't remember the last time I saw a NIGGER and didn't want to puke. Glad Obama isn't on tv as much anymore

Do what i do and go buy a chik fil a sandwich. They are very nice there.

I mostly just do the drive thru so that they cant watch me eat.

talk to your parents, n-word

if you arent talkative, you are probably neet and still live with your parents without any job. stop neglecting your family, face your loss and ask for help

>This is my boyfriend, since we are having this dinner I took the opportunity to introduce him to you and mom
So said the teenager girl to her parents, besides the hobo looking guy

>tfw you comprehend that every single person you've talked to on Yea Forums is a living, breathing individual, with their own thoughts and their own story.

fuck you, weakling

Based
Fuck niggers

at least 60% of the posts on this board are made by real people

Woah, brah

Sonder

Just start talking to people, people will think you are weird probably but it is better than not talking to people at all.

>at least 60%
>what if I told you, only 13%...

Just b yourself, OP.

Attached: CCED20F1-29DD-4858-A60C-B7571C2AF546.jpg (961x1280, 291K)

This single thought is causing me to be depressed lmao. We're all in competition for happiness, what makes me more worthwhile than the next guy who has his own ambition, pride, life, family and so on.

>what makes me more worthwhile than the next guy who has his own ambition, pride, life, family and so on.
You? Nothing. I on the other hand-

vocaroo.com/i/s0cXoUCHTK4G

especially frogspammers

Attached: 285.jpg (334x506, 42K)

>This single thought is causing me to be depressed lmao. We're all in competition for happiness, what makes me more worthwhile than the next guy who has his own ambition, pride, life, family and so on.

Attached: 5065BF83-6A3D-4677-B3CB-21569BACE828.png (261x215, 19K)

I'd believe it

Your fallacy is thinking there is a limited amount of happiness to go around.

False everyone on here is a robot including me

Its true. Happiness only exist comparatively. Just like wealth.

nice larp you fucking idiot

That thought alone makes you more worthwhile than at least half of this board, unironically.

Thank you user, but there will be moments where it will be either me or them, maybe life changing moments, like a huge contest (in sports, school or whatever). Economically too, if I want to have some money, some people will be poor.

Your strength in this case is that you acknowledge the possibility of competition, but don't actively create false competition with others. A lot of anons have competition on their minds 24/7 which ends up just fucking with their mentality and self-limiting them.
Worry about being better than the person you are currently. Not about being better than everyone else, because that's an unrealistic expectation.
There's always a bigger fish out there, but it doesn't mean all the little fishes can't enjoy the ocean either.

I'll try to stick to what you say, thank you again.
The more I thought about your post and what to reply, the more I realize I'm a fucked up because I can't stand the unfairness of life and just wished life was a meritocracy. But I can't change it. Maybe I'll come with something to say later but for now, you're right and I'll work on it.

We got a badass over here!

And yet ironically this place is the best place to enjoy being like this, despite all these autists, wether bad or good ones. Normies are more ruthless than one'd thought.

tfw sperg out word salad everytime I talk. Meanwhile the conversations I have with myself internally are kino.

how? how do you guys not even have a single friend? i'm a very disagreeable and non social person irl but i have a group of like 5 friends left from when i was a kid. how is it possible to not even have a single person to talk to? i mean nevermind friends, go to a store and say hi and thanks to a cashier, anything for christs sake. fucking retards.

Just got done hanging out with my uncle tearing up a bathroom. You guys should chill with family, they'll excuse your social irregularities.

Attached: 1559541353668.webm (540x302, 2.96M)