Overrated shit

Yea Forums told me this was kino, but i was lied to

Attached: latest.jpg (800x540, 145K)

It's nothing but capeshit with cloaks.

Nice bait

way better than modern "action adventure" shit that has no color and no soul.

Fpbp, this shit has always been overrated hackery

Go back to fornite

Wrong.

Cool, what other low IQ opinions do you have?

LotR is just the best trilogy of all time and you can't dispute this.
That said, recently rewatching, there are so many great moments that play into my feels like a fiddle. They should remaster it with better CGI, I would instantly buy that even though I already own the extended BD version.

Fuck the zoomers and plebs who say it's shit or overrated, if anything it's underrated for what it is, compared to stuff like Star Wars or Harry Potter (inb4 mad watsonfags)

WE HAD NOTHIN' BUT MAGGOTY SHITPOSTS FOR THREE STINKIN' DAYS

>LotR is just the best trilogy of all time and you can't dispute this.That said, recently rewatching, there are so many great moments that play into my feels like a fiddle. They should remaster it with better CGI, I would instantly buy that even though I already own the extended BD version.

>Fuck the zoomers and plebs who say it's shit or overrated, if anything it's underrated for what it is, compared to stuff like Star Wars or Harry Potter (inb4 mad watsonfags)

Attached: .png (276x337, 176K)

Thanks for proving my point, fag. Have a (You).

Plebfiltered

It wasn’t made with minorities and women in mind, hence your dislike of it

It's redditors that think this trilogy is a masterpiece. It's just a decent movie series.

I like how still nobody has given an example of a better trilogy.

Must be one of those things you have to have seen when younger at the cinema, the only thing I remember was that overly long homo ending where they were all glancing at each other in slow motion. Thought it would never end.

Back to the future.

this. responses will always be dumb bait like batman or "abatar soon"

Godfather

This, first two parts outweigh the shitty third.

Both had either subpar or outright bad third parts.

Which makes it better than LOTR.

>tfw you realize zoomers who grew up with the hobbit prefer it to TLotR

End yourself

no

Attached: iissiiiilllddduuuurrr.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

the books are kino and the movies followed their spirit DECENTLY well (yeah yeah respond to me about quips and Bombadil and whatnot) so they were pretty good too.

damn, this. almost as bad as when they try to defend the SW prequels because they were 6 when they came out and remember them fondly.

Attached: 1492317723914.jpg (620x387, 41K)

Reminder all anti LotR threads are made by disney shills, they are raiding the board posting spoiler for that Joker movie too

Had an intern this summer telling me his parents got him the Hobbit extended trilogy for his birthday and how he was so happy about it cause they knew he wanted it.

When I asked him if he has the LOTR extended editions, he said "what's Lord of the Rings?"

Attached: 1561581437466.png (327x338, 251K)

Never happened. Even little kids know LotR.

anyone who seriously praises LOTR movies needs a CAT scan