Jesus Christ

>Most of us probably didn't even notice this guy. But since even a Star Wars crew member's cigarette butt would be given an elaborate backstory if it appeared onscreen, this guy eventually got not just a name, but a full biography. He's Willrow Hood, and he even has his own action figure. And now it seems that dumb container he was holding is going to be a big part of The Mandalorian. We know this because director Jon Favreau Instagrammed the object in the upcoming TV show.

Attached: 391E5F7E-2741-4BCD-99AC-73AEA2BC4ADE.jpg (350x198, 47K)

pretty neat 2bh

he's a big guy

Attached: c349e520ce53c88b93936ba82a086f7d.jpg (1576x1000, 205K)

>Hood

Is that a fucking ice cream maker?

Attached: 63c26f77-e54c-4d9e-bff0-457646be8d45_1.7952874a548595c48678192b90be6c82.jpg (450x450, 13K)

No it is canonically a data container containing a list of rebel spies, that Hood had been trying to recover and destroy.

the prop was an ice cream maker, yes
who knows what it was supposed to be in-universe
quite possibly an ice cream maker

Attached: boy.jpg (328x355, 13K)

Why didn’t he actively help the other Rebels on Cloud City?

Sorry nerd but that's legends now

Attached: 4L_dskigGQv.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

I really doubt this much thought was put into this when they filmed it.

the list is also strawberry.

Liam neeson used a ladies razor as a phone in the phantom abortion.

I'll never forget that they used a popular brand of women's razors for the Jedi cellphones in TPM. I laughed my arse off in the theatre when I saw it.

Because his duty was to the galaxy at large and not some petty squabble between political factions. People needed his ice cream recipe to survive to have a bright future where the perfect frozen desert treat could unify the galaxy.

No you didn't. They don't show it well enough or long enough for you, a straight male who doesn't buy women's razors, to be able to identify it. It is painted grey and has other greeblies glued to it.

It’s contains the dna of jango fett. They are trying to clone army 2: electric boogaloo. Mandalorian is about the bounty hunter being hired to recover it and along the way finds out he’s actually bobas son. Old man boba is in the show too.

dna? Why not just pick up his head?

>you now realize that every person you see on the street everyday has some elaborate backstory

Attached: 15.jpg (728x724, 81K)

This. He read it in a magazine and told himself a fabricated story that was self-flattering insofar as it made him out to be acutely perceptive. Honestly pretty sad

Uh yes I did. They're a distinctive shape, I couldn't not recognise it instantly.

You saw it in the Visual Dictionary before the movie was out. Then on opening night, you obnoxiously yelled! "THAT'S A GILLETTE SENSOR EXCELL FOR WOMEN! BRAVO, LUCAS YOU HACK!" Which is why you completely misinterpreted the midiclorians dialogue. You fucking twat.

Attached: 1bb27a086514fe417ab66f74621ef808.png (1200x1500, 1.78M)

Sio Bibble is my favourite action figure.

I'm sure Jango's head is still fresh after being buried on Geonosis some 30+ years before.

Why didn't he come with the Bibble Ball? Boss Nass figure didn't include it either.

>And now it seems that dumb container he was holding is going to be a big part of The Mandalorian

God dammit

>ever forgetting about black science man and his icecream maker

Attached: black science man.jpg (484x417, 48K)

>black guy
>Last name is Hood

wtf Lucas?

I'm not enough into star wars to read cash in books so you're wrong there too. Just accept that some of us have functioning eyes.

he smokes with cigarettes

That's kind of amazing

I recognized it cuz my mum and two sisters each had one and I would play with them as a kid before that movie came out.

His cum ?

It was probably more from seeing one of those online lists on like Yahoo movies or whatever, "10 details in the star wars movies you may have missed"

Favreau tweeted a photo of a similar device. Clickbait sites assume that means it will be the star of the show, when it probably will be on screen for half a second. Because you believe everything Yea Forums tells you, you are now mad.

My functioning eyes saw it in toy stores everywhere months before the movie was out.

Obiwan went back after the battle and buried it. He gave his “he was a good friend” speech

Attached: 1189757.jpg (600x422, 58K)

The ice cream maker is the key to all of this

Attached: bd54ac7ad72052a2552cbce0c6f4b207.jpg (792x1000, 123K)

Akshually, Boba buried Jango. He gave his "Mace Windu wasn't a good friend" speech.

What you don’t yet realize is that he’s Finn’s grandfather. That’s why Finn is always running.

Good for you.

Jesus Christ, Favreau. It's just an extra.