Darth Maul: Tatooine is sparsely populated. If the homing trace is correct, I will find them quickly, Master

>Darth Maul: Tatooine is sparsely populated. If the homing trace is correct, I will find them quickly, Master.
>Darth Sidious: Move against the Jedi first. You will then have no difficulty in taking the Queen back to Naboo to sign the treaty.
>Darth Maul: At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi. At last we will have revenge.
>Darth Sidious: You have been well trained my young apprentice. They will be no match for you.
Did we ever find out, what did the sith want revenge for?

Attached: Sidious_Maul.png (768x326, 227K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pXvHVEQO3PY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lol

Jedi beat the Sith in a war 1000 years ago.
It's like Britain declaring war on the US in 2775 for getting independence.

Order 66 was a pretty sneaky move though

The old Sith Empire(s)
It's like if today Italy nuked France to take vengeance on the Gauls for constantly fucking with the Roman Empire.

Beat me to it

Jedi brought the sith to Extinction. And remade the republic that stood for 1000+ years. The sith were outcast and spat on by everyone after.

>eight seconds of dialogue in the entire movie
>still the best prequel villain aside from sheev
how did maul do it?

I mean if you are a sith what else are you gonna do than eternally seethe and teach your apprentice to eternally seethe?

He had a really cool looking laser sword

even in fantasy flicks, incels get the short end of the stick and literally seethe as a way of life

According to the novelization, the Sith beat themselves into extinction with all of their fighting amongst themselves. Darth Bane being the lone survivor.

Maul a shit

youtube.com/watch?v=pXvHVEQO3PY

Bane?

Attached: JJ Abrams, I'm GWL.jpg (413x559, 53K)

Considering how the Jedi obtained the clone army, it was a sneaky move they absolutely should have seen coming.

based Darth Gary Stu

I love George

This.
>get new clone army grown and trained outside the republic
>don't check what they're trained for
It's amazing that The Republic didn't fall sooner desu

They were on the brink of war and outnumbered more than a billion to one, so they took what they could get

Dooku?

in the films
Maul > Dooku
however if you take in to account The Clone Wars I'd say Dooku > Maul but it's not far off

Peter Serafinowicz is a good actor, pretty simple.

In my opinion Jedi had no business involving themselves in the war to begin with.

no, its like jews still ploting against whites because the romans destroyed the temple in 40dc

I still don't understand the clone wars. Apparently the Republic has no armed forces, or if they do, its pathetic. Why not just directly take over with the millions of clones right away? Don't give any other powerful forces like the Trade Federation ideas of unionizing with other armies, just curb stomp them all individually if they speak out. There would be almost no one in your way? Why make a fake war when you can just execute 66 right away?

The Republic did have an actual military, just a very small one since the entire galaxy pretty much unified, so anything outside of a police force was unnecessary.
>why not wipe them out straight away
Palpatine needed to control the Senate, since the clones answered to the Chancellor.

every planet has an army and there are judicial forces
its like the EU and interpol and the clone army is NATO

The Republic was full of normie retards who love the Jedi, so just taking over would make everyone have hurt feelings. The clone wars were to make the Jedi look bad.

>Did we ever find out, what did the sith want revenge for?

A thousand years ago the Sith had an empire of their own, and came very close to conquering the galaxy, but the very nature of the Sith betrayed them, and they began killing one another for power, weakening their empire and allowing the Jedi to finish them off. Darth Bane realized that for the Sith to survive there needed to be a change, so he created the rule of two, where there would only be one master and one apprentice, one to hold power, the other to crave it, this way the Sith would grow in power secretly, adopting the Jedi trait of patience, by the time Darth Sidious came around he was one of the most powerful Sith lords in history, thanks to his master Plagueis, he learned to be cunning and deceitful, and created a plan that would bring back the Sith Empire with him as the rightful ruler of the galaxy.
His fatal mistake, and the mistake of the rule of two, came when Vader rejected the way of the Sith and destroyed his master while returning towards the light, thus ending the legacy of the Sith... and there where never any sequels ever.

Attached: its time for the jedi to end.webm (1280x544, 58K)

That is where the separatists droid army came into play. Force the Republic and the Jedi to “go along with it” and once the war starts its already too late.

Attached: 1550646671145.jpg (367x341, 87K)

>66

But they were clones of a dude who they saw hanging out with Dooku. They should have known something didn't add up.

Sheev needed the Jedi to become involved in war. War is bad. If you can make goodguys do bad stuff, Darkside grows. When Darkside grows, Sheev's peepee grows.

Canonically, how big was Sheev's peepee? Bigger or smaller than Legends?

I just found a massive plot hole. If the rule of two worked and the Sith grew in numbers and power then where are the other Sith but more importantly why did Sidious needed a clone army?

>the Sith grew in numbers

I didn't say that. Supposedly there were always 2, or 3 if you count an apprentice who's not really a Sith like Ventress.

If there were other Sith maybe they remained in hiding? They could have gone for that with Snoke and write him to be a different kind of Sith but they killed him off without giving a shit.

And the clone army served the purpose of giving the republic a reason to fight a war, paving the way to turn the Republic into the Empire and make the Jedi overconfident and have them kill their Jedi generals during order 66.

But Sideous didnt care about the rule of two and never intended to have a successor, meaning to live forever. Thats why he had all those 'apprentices'

>Sith were conniving yids all along.
B A S E D
A
S
E
D

>. If the rule of two worked and the Sith grew in numbers
room temperature iq

Sheev wasn't just trying to physically conquer, he was trying to win hearts and minds. The reason the resistence was so small was pecause Papa Palpy had the foresight to make people want to make him an autocrat of their own volition, a kind of Julius Caesar character.

What do we think Sheev’s sexual orientation is?

Dangerously based.

The Sith were defeated long ago, so badly that the Rule of Two was made, the Jedi had thought the Sith went extinct due to the two Sith staying in hiding for generations, Darth Maul and Sidious are the first time the Sith were somewhat publically known to be revealed after so many years of thinking they were gone.

It was just plain ol revenge for being wiped out though.

Kept his mouth shut and fought like a madman. Looking like a demon might have been a plus too.

Since Sheev is the prime physically being, all others are essentially female in relation to him, and so he can plow anyone while still being 100% heterosexual.

"UNLIMITED ORIFICES"