Imagine what it must be like to be one of these degenerates that support trannys mutilating themselves and feeding...

Imagine what it must be like to be one of these degenerates that support trannys mutilating themselves and feeding their psychotic delusions. Think about what punishment is acceptable... and then shoot your self in the face, because that is what you are doing every second you are not combating the Jews and their tranny abominations.
See a tranny? Kill a tranny.
Burn down your closest synagogue.
Oh and fuck niggers as well

Attached: 77D783CA-C041-4347-A00D-BC758064972C.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Murder is pretty degenerate and so is being an emotional spaz. A true enlightened being would allow them to do what they want. If it's a matter of being afraid your children will catch the gay then maybe you should stop being gay yourself because the parent should be an absolute for a child. Be a better role model for them than society. If you believe that's too hard and you can't do that then you're no better than those you vilify.

imagine LARPing as a muslim on Yea Forums

Mohammed unironically allowed transgender hence why it's so popular in Iran

>Letting a civilization centuries old crumble just because you don't wanna hurt special people's feelings
Thank God I'm redpilled

this is retarded on many levels

>DUDE FUCK CULTURE AND CIVILISATION LMAO LIVE AND LET LIVE
I can’t even imagine how much of a faggot you must be to genuinely think that way
Iran is Shia, not real Islam, and their decision had more to do with a corrupt Mullah with a fagggot son than anything else

If your civilization "crumbles" because of trannies you weren't much of a civilization to begin with. Italians and Chinese have had castratos and eunichs for ages. Anglos and Germs started dressing up in dresses in the 30s and they're literally about to fall apart. LMAO

How does not being a bitter impotent incel over what some fag does with his unused dick destroy civilisation?
Literally have sex.

Name one hadith that condemns transsexuality.

>doesn’t know basic history
oh nononono

Did you know anglos and germs come from Central Asia?

>Dude just let people who carve out an axe wound where their cock was so they can fuck it run around with the rest of us, let them near your children, if anything we should have more of these abominations
For real kys

I already addressed your issue with the children. You're admitting you're not a good enough role model for your (imaginary) kid basically.

Yeah it’s called being a based Aryan. Did you know that during the end of many civilisations though out history “”women’s rights” and trannys became prominent?

Based tripfriend ANNIHILATES incels with FACTS and LOGIC

Did you know it coincided with central asian migrations? huh weird!

Name one civilisation that got destroyed because of tranny rights

>we are going to go out of our way to change the culture of the society your kids live in and blast them with our views every chance we get and when they chop their dicks off and kill them selves it’ll be your fault for not going fall anarcho prim in the woods while dodgichild services
You’re just a faggot

You're just a pussy

More of a symptom of a degrading cult/civilisation but it happened in Egypt, and Assyria

Got suck some more nigger dick, faggot

Feels good that I triggered you fags

So none?
Or please make your case how Egypt got destroyed by trannies not by Romans.

But I'm not a central asian gypsy

fuck trannies, kikes, faggots and niggers. fuck jannies.

Attached: 1565616913440.jpg (250x221, 4K)

>gets called out
>ha y-you are triggered
The /pol/brain in action

>by romans
Lol Egypt had been ruled by Greeks for centuries at that point, faggot.

Neither am I dumb ass

You sure sound like one. Maybe you're just a central asiaboo which is even sadder

It sure is funny seeing you try to bring race into this while supporting tranny freaks lol