The Lighthouse Trailer #2

Will it get any Oscars?

youtu.be/42_UHhpq530

Attached: tl.png (1920x1080, 313K)

SPILL YER BEANS SPILL YER BEANS SPILL YER BEANS SPILL YER BEANS SPILL YER BEANS SPILL YER BEANS SPILL YER BEANS

omfg yhess bonechilling slowburn from a24 im koooomin

Here come the wojacks with their mouths open

Might be nominated for cinematography and an actor award but that's it desu

WHOT WHAT WUT WAT WHAT WHUT WHOUAT

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRK

This will win the Best Picture.

Not trolling, baiting, shitposting, rustling, throatcutting, murdering, bounty hunting, being a desperado, mugging, pugging, thugging, nitwitting, half-witting, dimwitting, vipering, sniping, conning, being an Indian agent, being a Mexican bandit, muggering, buggering, bushwacking, hornswaggling, stealing horses, bull dyking, train robbing, bank robbing, ass kicking, shit kicking or proselytizing Methodism here, but is there even a plot in this film?

what

Unironically looks like is back on the menu.

Nigger

AWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ABOOOOOOOOOOOOGGGAAAAAAAAAGEGEGEGEGEGEHEGEGEH AYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE OBONGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE UGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAQAQAAAAAABBEEEEEGIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII AKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKKA AROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1558634030926.png (1000x1000, 18K)

thanks for posting OP. looks like a fun time from a director whose previous outing I enjoyed immensely, and starring two actors I love to watch. I'll be looking forward to this

Maybe Dafoe for supporting, he was nominated for Van Gogh last year. I hope he wins this time around. Maybe cinematography but i don't think this is the type of film that appeals to voters.

It will be an abundance of fresh memes

>OMG YESSSSSSS ITS THE NEWEST A24-PRODUCED, GENRE-REDEFINING, TROPE-SUBVERTING, ATMOSPHERIC, DARK AND EERIE, EMOTIONALLY DRAINING, GUT WRENCHING, AESTHETICALLY HEAVY CRAFT BY POST-HORROR AUTEUR WITH AN ARTHOUSE EDGE, DREAD-INDUCING, SUSPENSEFUL BUILD UP WITH STRONG CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT AND GRADUAL FEELING OF ESCALATION, BONE-CHILLING SLOW BURN WITH “SAY MORE WITH LESS” APPROACH AND SOUL-SHAKING, BLOOD-CURDLING, SKIN-CRAWLING AND NERVE-WRACKING EXERCISE IN PERSISTENTLY LOOMING DREAD WHERE TENSION AND ANXIETY PERMEATES EVERY FRAME AS MOVIE REACHES ITS NAIL-BITING, JAW-CLENCHING AND PARANOIA-INDUCING FINAL CLIMAX, FREE OF ANY CHEAP GORE, CARTOONISH CGI OR INFANTILE JUMPSCARES HORROR FILM

Attached: soyjak29.jpg (640x591, 49K)

Damn this is fresh material and you should be proud of it, you really should I mean you went out there and you put in the effort and damnit, people should appreciate you for it man! This is a slammin' post, just slammin'!

Attached: thumbcat.jpg (240x240, 6K)

>Damn this is fresh material and you should be proud of it, you really should I mean you went out there and you put in the effort and damnit, people should appreciate you for it man! This is a slammin' post, just slammin'!

Attached: soyjak8.jpg (205x246, 19K)

>t.

Attached: 1514024952959.jpg (645x968, 47K)

>A 12 yo icelandic autist with a folder full of these

They're not black or Trans. So, no.

>same director as the VVitch

I’ll see it

Attached: 697581F3-31EC-4E34-BE53-E6A10A88C081.jpg (572x621, 104K)

WhAt wHaT WhAt wHaT WhAt wHaT WhAt wHaT WhAt wHaT WhAt wHaT WhAt wHaT WhAt wHaT WhAt wHaT WhAt wHaT WhAt wHaT WhAt wHaT WhAt wHaT WhAt wHaT WhAt wHaT WhAt wHaT WhAt wHaT

now this is atmospheric slow burn with a hint of lovecraftian kino