Untitled

Attached: dark-universe-1.jpg (4723x3153, 762K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hCm2PX5Iz00
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pic related is a kino singularity.

Depp should be replaced by that other guy, forgot his name.

Doesn't she look stunning in this dress?

Attached: sofia mummyfu.jpg (1362x1380, 219K)

HOL UP

Attached: women shouldnt be allowed to wear pants.jpg (817x1637, 158K)

What a fucking slut, showing her pits and all

Did they have Russel pose with his hand that way because they thought they would drag him behind the chair in editing?

Why isn't Tom wearing a suit?

It could be great series if they didn't start with The Mummy. The movie itself would be perfectly fine as a part of already established universe but not as the first official entry. It's like watching Winter Soldier without knowing the rest of MCU - there's too much going on. It's a shame because it is a very well made adventure horror with really impressive stunts and sets. In addition it feels very authentic when you compare it to CGI filled flicks like Van Helsing or Dracula Untold or even mainstream capeshit. I really miss old school movies like this.

WTF? One-piece pants-dress?

Dracula Untold was fun, imagine Charles Dance showing up in The Mummy

He does this all the time. It's like holding an invisible cane.

The old vampire? Yeah he was cool. Dracula Untold had it's bits but overall if was crap. I liked how they shown him like the real guy - Vlad the Impaler. Ending was really cool too, I'd love to see modern take on Stoker's novel. Dracula killing in London and Dr Van Helsing tracking him like in a crime/detective movie. I hated army of CGI bats and LotR-wannabe battle scenes. They were out of place. Also again sympathetic Dracula, same mistake as Coppola.

Meanwhile I liked the mummy for that authentic feeling. It was like... what if one of these mummies we brought to our museums suddenly came back to life. It could be amazing movie if:
1) it was, as I mentioned, a part of already on-going universe, like a sequel or continuation
Or:
2) there was no Jekyll and the movie was a standalone story.

It's cool film but ruined by studio and their great ambitions. And unnecessary comedy too. So out of place.

Abe Vigoda?

No, the guy they cast as Invisible Man.

name a pic with more talent

Attached: 1520025231304.gif (779x512, 50K)

Based, have new content here.

Attached: sofia_boutella_marry_me_right_now_or_I_die-1.webm (720x1280, 2.96M)

Attached: sofia_boutella_marry_me_right_now_or_I_die-2.webm (720x1280, 2.99M)

Attached: GTY_trump_jackson_1990_jef_160219_16x9_992.jpg (992x558, 98K)

reminder
youtube.com/watch?v=hCm2PX5Iz00

Pictures taken moments before disaster

Attached: 20190307_110001.jpg (2896x2896, 805K)

Is the Dark Universe still a thing? I know it wasn't wildly popular, but I still kinda liked the idea.

What is top right?

I'll NEVER forgive Marvel for this...

>Is the Dark Universe still a thing?
No

They're going full reboot, starting with the Invisible Man (with Depp no longer attached to it).

Nu X-Men

FoX-Men Cinematic Universe

Attached: D0djaNzUcAAoWCa.png (800x497, 722K)

*long wet fart noise*

>russell crowe
>javier bardem
>sofia
>the cruiser
>depp
okay i need to know what this is because it looks like kino in the making

Dark Universe

It died with The Mummy

From what I know they are dropping Kurtzman's vision but the project is still going on. They are working on standalone The Invisible Man now but crossovers are not ruled out. Actors previously attached to the project are allowed to stay anyway. For example, Javier still wants to be Frankenstein's monster and Sofia would be "more than happy" (quoting her) to come back as the mummy. Tom had great fun while filming and he wanted to be Van Helsing before they even started filming The Mummy. No news from Depp yet but he's in trouble now, Disney kicked him from PotC series too. Russell Crowe is Blumhouse in "The Loudest Voice".
One important thing. No restrictions on tone or budget. So in theory they will have low budget horror movies such as said Invisible Man but also more blockbuster adventure films too.

That's all I know. It's hard to follow because there are no official updates. There are also rumors that Jason Blum isn't in charge but he's co-producing and the studio still calls their monster division "Dark Universe".

Attached: du.png (519x554, 577K)

I saw it on Netflix and I have no idea why it was hated so much. It's like your typical blockbuster or even capeshit but dark and grim, a bit like horror version of Tomb Raider. Tom Cruise based as always. Action and stunts on Mission Impossible level, especially plane crash and ambulance chase. Mummy chick was creepy but also very alluring and turning people into her minions by a fucking life draining kiss was dope. Sequel bait ending teasing more to come... and what now? Gone? Nothing? Why did it fail?

Jag Sbaro?

because it wasnt disney cape shit. also, no one really cares about a "dark" universe and people too fondly remember the brendan fraiser movies.

ARRR YIU DR FRANGENSTEINNN?!

Attached: b7cb71a188adf376-600x400.jpg (600x400, 62K)