“Your Popcorn, sir. That’ll be 13.49, plus tip”

“Your Popcorn, sir. That’ll be 13.49, plus tip”

Attached: 94751D6E-7D24-4260-9626-26D2E6CE3244.jpg (1024x718, 429K)

Here you go robert, your tip is my last two digits

Robert, how can i get a qt black gf?

Listen, I've always liked you Robert. Ten minutes into Joker something big's gonna happen. Make sure you're not here when it does.

Thanks, here’s my wife

Reported to the FBI

13.49? You guys must be having a sale.

You are my only friend, robert

Shut up bitch

You're so precious to me, Robert..
Why don't you take a day tomorrow, i don't want you here for when i end all of this, bro

Here alone? ...again?

I humbly beg your pardon if I am overstepping my bounds. I don't mean to insult nor do I mean to pry, but don't you get lonely? I see many people walk through these halls day after day but none have so interested me as you do. You avert your gaze to the floor under my attention as if embarrassed or ashamed to inhabit a human body. You stutter and mumble as if this routine transaction is a strenuous ordeal. I see a pain in your countenance sir, you try to hide it under a stoic demeanor, but it is as clear to me as day. What has you in such a state sir? Why does the contentedness that others find so naturally elude you? Who made you like this?

I...I'm sorry if what I said was out of line sir. Enjoy the Joker.

Attached: 1493407840927.jpg (200x151, 6K)

Here's a $20 Robert. Keep the change and buy yourself something nice, buddy

We just hit a giant vein at the mines.

Thanks, Robert. Listen, how do I get Yea Forums to like me despite being black like you do?

Become Idris Elba or be a kinoplex manager

>Hello, Robert has been replaced. I will be your Holo-attendant for tonight

Attached: CYBER ROBERT.jpg (1024x718, 1.11M)

you shidded in my popcorn.. didn't you robert

one large popcorn, that would be 19.99$ + tax + tip + tax on tip + tip on tax + tax on tip on tax + tip on tax on tip, 77 958.67$ in total

Attached: 1495401087360.jpg (300x400, 24K)

>tip
balls deep, please

so does anyone else imagines him with a very strong african accent?

I-i'll take... one.... g...f...

Attached: K's lament.jpg (1280x720, 57K)

What are you a fucking loser or something?

There is NOTHING more comfy than to go in alone to a theater with a ice cold coke, a bucket of popcorn and watching a film you havent gotten hyped over just to sit there and really enjoy the film

Attached: 7643746288246864.gif (245x245, 593K)

I imagine his voice being completely "white", that is clear enunciated modern English vernacular with little slang. Seems like a respectable dude at least.

Mega keks.
The only problem is that yhis post, showing insightful care and genuine empathy for others, could not have been said (or written) by a nigger.

NO, IM THE JOKAH BABEH

Attached: YEA.jpg (1280x720, 212K)

>Doubles, missed by 4 - the post

Tip? Get a better job.

I imagine him with a really soothing deep voice for whatever reason.

lurk more, zoomie

Here's your tip, nigger

Attached: business-man-hold-machine-gun-shoot-isolated-35675008.jpg (955x1300, 96K)

Attached: tip.jpg (1200x800, 56K)