What did Yea Forums think of Travolta's new movie The Fanatic?

What did Yea Forums think of Travolta's new movie The Fanatic?

Attached: THE-FANATIC-John-Travolta-e1558105314887.jpg (780x520, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/a-uiI_hCoOE
youtube.com/watch?v=WPw7nlluRdc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What is that hairstyle called?

STUCKMANIZED

Pumpkin pie

youtu.be/a-uiI_hCoOE
Found this review funny as fuck mainly because of how stupid fanatic is

What the fuck was Travolta thinking?

The FAST

Attached: FAST_woodland.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Fuck off and tell that to zodds snapped neck chris

wut da fuk

>directed by fred durst
kek

>Director: Fred Durst
ok i'll give this a watch

Attached: durst-fred-photo-xl-fred-durst-6209268.jpg (401x496, 46K)

>made $3000 at the box office
Where is Travolta still getting the money to piss away on passion projects like this?

Jesus did you see Brendan Fraser's performance in The Poison Rose - the delivery was the literal personification of JUST

he had some valid points, but weirdly enough, he didnt seem to get that moose was supposed to be someone with a mental disability.
the ending was royally fucked tho and didnt make one bit of sense no matter which way you viewed it.

ONE OF THE BETTER «MOVIES» OF CURRENT YEAR, ALONG WITH: «LIGHT OF MY LIFE»; I LIKED THAT «GALLOWDANCE», BY «LEBANON HANOVER», WAS PLAYED DURING A SCENE AT MINUTE FOURTEEN.

Attached: L H I.jpg (960x960, 142K)

One of Fred Durst’s best films

he probobly just didn't know how to say retard without his YouTube being nicked for problematic language

> wtf was travolta thinking
Do you mean his entire life?

What went so wrong with Devon Sawa’s career? Idle Hands was pretty good.

JT is back and better than ever, audiences loved The Fanatic
Who are you gonna listen to? Yourself or a troll behind a keyboard?

It was ok. The idea had lot of potential with Travolta character meanwhile everything else is wasted.
6/10

>cut my nookie into pieces

Attached: travolta_durst_getty.jpg (660x371, 40K)

I don't get it. jt dresses and acts exactly like a neet. what's the big problem?

>still no sign of face/off sequel kino with nick and John

Attached: 1559137393713.jpg (1996x1330, 487K)

>that broken arrow clip

damn I forgot Travolta is pretty cool

Attached: 1567767508291.png (500x381, 195K)

Pretty fucking funny until the very end. Felt bad for Moose.

Attached: the.fanatic.png (1920x800, 1.57M)

Attached: 1A31856C-EB36-4571-A3B3-05DC42C23422.jpg (320x240, 20K)

Where can I get that Fred Armison wig?

Pls go Chris.

Do you have a webm?

Is malek “master robot” rami dhe heir to lászló “peter lorre” löwenstein ((1904-1964))??

>Bugmen

Attached: OpticChurch.jpg (1152x432, 34K)

SADNESS IS REBELLION
youtube.com/watch?v=WPw7nlluRdc

Attached: 1536963057364.jpg (600x450, 24K)

>that horrible fake laugh he does while trying to meme this into being the new The Room

It was bad but it was barely even funny-bad. The only parts where I laughed was Travolta with the moose antlers and "I've gotta poop"

>You like a little Limp Bizkit? Aaah yeah this nice!

Attached: 1553000822889.jpg (302x319, 6K)

San francisco chronicle gave it 75/100 .

That part was funny to me because if you didn't know Fred Durst directed it you'd just be sitting there wondering why the fuck they referenced Limp Bizkit of all bands.

Im gonna watch this for the hair alone

>you'd just be sitting there wondering why the fuck they referenced Limp Bizkit of all bands.
that's funny even if u didnt know fred durst directed it. Any sort of limp bizkit reference is always top notch

so is travolta blacklisted or something? I know after Pulp Fiction he rode a wave for about 10 years where his movie made money at the box office but it seems in the past 10-15 years he’s been relegated to these straight to video shitty movies. He’s made 3 of them with Devon Sawa recently. The race car one was actually watchable because he was basically reprising his Bud role from Urban Cowboy and Shania Twain is in it.

I agree with Stuckboy about the scene where Sawa asks his son if he likes Limp Bizkit. Fuckin cringe. What a douche bag

He's just a retard. Or his agent is a retard. The only reason he even has a career today is thanks to Pulp Fiction, but he has been staring in shitty movies long before that

I liked From Paris with Love. Reality is he's just old and not especially selective. He's doing pretty much the same thing as Deniro and Pacino have been doing, but doesn't have someone like Scorsese to throw him a bone or two.

Keyboard cat.

Look at the recent work of John Cusack or Kevin Costner, once both bankable stars who are much younger than Travolta and have done stuff that's even less interesting.

There's no story here. Or, rather, the story is that Travolta will sign onto whatever he wants to. He was having massive ups and down even right around what people consider his peak, like that shelved movie with Anjelica Huston or the Saturday Night Fever sequel that nobody saw.

People give him a lot of shit for Look Who's Talking but you know what? Those movies were hits, and Travolta was hot as shit in them even after gaining thirty pounds.

Nick Cage was a joke and then everybody ejaculated all over again over him being in Mandy, personally I'd love to see both Cage and Travolta get big roles in one last great film that shows off their chops. They both get shit on but only because they're original risk takers. Sometimes that shit pays off big time. Sometimes it don't.

Attached: AA42071E-2619-4149-9B46-A58D3117F23A.jpg (1103x1500, 115K)

Takes like this aren't even the fault of zoomers, it's just that the internet and the people who write on the internet create fake histories in their own image.

Travolta had a huge run of quality roles in quality films after Pulp, they just aren't getting podcasted about and "rounded up" into listicles every few months on the GayV Club and The Ringer. Nobody's writing about Primary Colors, they're doing another fucking podcast about Ghostbusters or whatever.

Didn't he have an autistic son? How was he okay with this?

He's not a good actor. He's always very hammy and he always chooses the most ridiculous roles possible. By my estimation he's only ever been in two good movies; Carrie and Pulp Fiction.

He's good OR great in:
Grease
Carrie
Saturday Night Fever
Urban Cowboy
Blow Out
Pulp Fiction
Get Shorty
Broken Arrow
Face/Off
The Thin Red Line
Primary Colors
Basic

And that's just the stuff I've seen.

only a reddit newzoomer faggit would think that Cage ever left you fucking pleb

Attached: CAGEKINO.webm (900x380, 2.83M)

No quema cuh

That's exactly what I'm saying, though, that he's an incredible actor. He's a great talent. But he also signs onto absolute bullshit all the time. That's what him and Travolta have in common, they're both adventurous and risky in their choices. I'd rather go see The Fanatic than some straight-to-video Taken clone starring...whoever.

This is what I was getting at with asking if he’d been blacklisted. It seems his self flagellation good goy role as a fat girl in Hairspray didn’t impress his bosses and he’s been in shitville since. He’s been in some good movies even though he’s not a great actor but he has a lot of charisma and was/is camera friendly. He seems like a fuckin weirdo in a bad way. The happy ending scandal and his cult seem to corroborate that.

Dude Travolta absolutely wanted to be in Hairspray. Also he's fucking great in Hairspray!

It is true, though, that he has not had a good role with a good director come his way in a long time now though. It's going to take some upstart hand-picking him just like Tarantino did.

It would be better if he just walked away from movies until the right smaller role came along in a real movie instead of boosting the egos of people like Fred durst, a guy who should be nowhere near a directors chair. He’s slumming man and yeah it’s going to take someone like Scorsese, Tarantino or whoever to rehab his image because this movie is Son of the Mask level awful

there was a period of about 6-8 years when he accepted any script that shot within 3 months so he could pay off his debts
but now he's in full dope ass swing doing whatever the fuck he wants mode

Attached: Wild at Heart Ragin' Cagin'.webm (1280x544, 2.28M)

He's gotta fucking eat guys. We're here talking about this shit right now, right? We're in a thread about The Fanatic? So he did something right.

Even DeNiro signs on to absolute garbage to pay bills. He's been in basically jack shit since 1998.

Travolta is less of a faggot too even though he rapes men

IT'S BASICALLY "Yea Forums THE MOVIE"

...so I liked it.

Attached: TV fag.jpg (1000x667, 195K)

Based

I SAID BASED!!!!