Hello, Privilege. It's Me, Chelsea

youtube.com/watch?v=tPsLcrVlwt4

Attached: hKLC9K2N5Bk.jpg (1097x617, 149K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bark_Mitzvah
youtube.com/watch?v=5KK6GjhMu3k
nbcnews.com/think/opinion/jeffrey-epstein-s-downfall-crumbling-america-s-elites-ncna1029966
youtube.com/watch?v=hrxyn6MGzQU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 1567958600413.png (2368x168, 105K)

>rich white woman making money telling other middle/upper class whites about how bad they are

now THIS is racist

im glad her kike mother died

There is literally nothing wrong to educate white people about the objective, mathematically proven fact of their privilege and the power differential associated with it.

Holly Jewish saviour complex.

why do americans do this

I really don't understand the purpose of this crap. Nobody who isn't already 100% in on this ideology is ever going to watch this. It's not even propaganda meant to convert people- It's preaching to the choir. But if you already know all this nonsense and believe it fervently, why would you take a remedial course on it from a bitter old hag

my friend bob the racist says he won't be watching this

>white

>white
I'm sure you'll be shocked to find out she's actually Jewish. Unusual, right?

What's wrong with a white person recognizing privilege? As a fellow white, I thinks that's something we should all do

My mate Abdul says fuck UKIP

To reinforce their programming and probably introduce some fresh scripture

Purely a coincidence

She gets caught with drugs with a black man and she is released.

Its racism - not sexism, interesting.

why would a woman have a bar mitzvah

my mate David says he's joining the National Front

>listening to a comedian for genuine take on society issues

Do Americans really do this?

My mate Nigel says he'll eat a pie for every Paki bashed

>white

Attached: 1549023002381.jpg (525x469, 33K)

>chelsea calls blacks niggers and called elizabeth warren gay but this happened more than a week ago so she's a hero
Also she drinks pee.

this is Reforma Judaism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bark_Mitzvah

Rich Jewish woman drives her Mercedes SUV out of Bel Air into the real world to educate whites about their "privilege"

Attached: ok-pepe.jpg (125x106, 2K)

She is a fucking kike. Every fucking time. It's not even funny anymore.

Attached: 1503415282547.gif (352x217, 1.64M)

Looking at the current political climate in the US, it seems white people get what on everyday while all other ethnicities sling mud and have it pretty good

Also, it's kind of racist to have a white woman explaining things about non-white people, no? Seems cowardly to call it a comedy special while preaching at the same time

>I'm as white as they come
But she's Jewish.
Can't wait for the scene where she tells holocaust survivors all about their white privilege.

I hope they separate rich privilege from white privilege

Man this looks like shit. Even for a blue pilled product.

Bat* mitzvah

>live in "white" nation
>be mad its set up for "whites"
Do you get pissy when you go to your friends house and his dad likes him more than you?

A paedo club member using woke politics to distract from her paedo club activities and actual racism. Obama & co are involved with Netflix so it proves how high up that shit goes.

>rich privilege from white privilege

just remember rich Jewish people got there fair and square.

You arent there to be educated anymore. Thats what twitter sphere and social media is for. This is so you have an authoritative backing confirming your delusions are proper. Do you think anyone in gender studies actually learns? They just get told they are correct

The reviews for this are coming in.

youtube.com/watch?v=5KK6GjhMu3k

>it's another women ruin comedy episode

>white

>kike pretends to be white to insult white people

Why do we keep letting them get away with it?

Attached: 1555044330632.gif (445x250, 3.57M)

I don’t think she’s white

is2.Yea Forums.org/wsg/1568048857458.webm
oh no no no no no no no

if her BF were white he would have got arrested too , but shes blind to her female privilege.

I can't tell if its satire anymore

Why would you think this is satire?

Why is what the Nazi's said so relevant to today's world its like living in some kind of bizarro world.

There have been many repetitions of the same cycle.

The world moves in recognizable, predictable patterns. Right now the west is reliving Weimar.

Attached: 1565797664941.png (1428x773, 484K)

And Netflix was just starting to turn it around the the dark crystal.

>Privilege
Remember kids, a responsibility that can never be discharged is no responsibility at all.

That was actually done by the Jim Henson company.

No wonder they need so many laws to protect them. Genuinely evil people.

That makes sense, it was shocking that Netflix would actually put out a quality show, now I know why.

Why?

dont like em

personally I don't think people that can say things like 'I summered in Martha's Vineyard as a child where my parents owned a home' should be talking about privilege.

I want to take away the citizenship of whoever puts together shit like this

>Boy, I sure love capitalism!
>What the fuck, Jews are winning at capitalism?

we really need to just start killing the people who make this trash

in fortnite

RISE

UP

Many leftists think people only disagree with them because they haven't heard the left's arguments.

people still too comfortable, too much to lose. need desperation to make people act

What about all the Jews and half-Jews in entertainment, who are not bad people or part of anything sinister, but no way would they have the career they have without that blood?

>jewish
>friends with epstein

nbcnews.com/think/opinion/jeffrey-epstein-s-downfall-crumbling-america-s-elites-ncna1029966

>It was December 2010, and Jeffrey Epstein was sitting down for dinner with some of his famous friends — personalities who spanned the TV dial from morning to late night. There was George Stephanopoulos, then the host of Good Morning America, CBS Evening News anchor Katie Couric, and E! comedian and late-night host Chelsea Handler. It was 18 months after Epstein had been released from “prison” (in reality, he spent six days a week working in an office during his year-plus work-release stay in a Florida jail) for pleading guilty to a lesser charge of solicitation of prostitution with a minor.

oy vey

Don't liberals get tired watching media spew anti-racism talking points?

>Jews are winning at capitalism?

since all races are the same whenever any group wins disproportionately this is proof of privilege. Society must address this so it can progress.

no, we dont becuase we know it makes chuds like you seethe

We have a class divide problem not a race problem in America. My best friends were black and dated black girls because I'm poor and white and can't connect with rich people whether they be white or black. Racism rarely exists

>chuds
hello chaposcum

Attached: 1565965287529.jpg (1366x768, 149K)

>seen so many posts about jews claiming whiteness that i immediately checked when she said she was white in the trailed.

i thought it was just the schizos bros, am i schizo now bro, why is it always true

Got any other trigger words, chud?

/pol/ is wrong about many many things nowadays. They have never been wrong about Jews.

>My boyfriend tyshawn

you dont say?

dilated today, subhuman?

Attached: 1560600308837.jpg (768x1024, 85K)

Yeah, but if we keep focusing on racial and gender divides (and by focusing, I mean inciting division) then the rich overlords never have to worry about a revolution which would remove their power/influence.
So let's focus on bipartisanism and insult anyone who doesn't fall into into the simple divide. Remember, one side is 100% right and the other side is 100% wrong. Anything else is treason to imply

Have sex

My roommate is a liberal bugman just like the rest of the fucking faggots in my city, and it always amazes me how he listens to rap music and watches Anziz Ansari specials in which half of it is contrived comedy and the other half is anti-racism rhetoric. My roommate also consumes hours of visual media every single day, most of which has a minority, usually a black male, as a lead protagonist.

This shit again

Attached: 1564955329083~2.jpg (739x497, 59K)

>grandfather was born dirt poor and lived through the dust bowl
>saw his father get torn in half at age 12 and died in his arms
>fought in ww2 as landing boat operator getting shot twice
>my father grew up poor as well deciding not to have his children suffer like his father and grandfather did and worked hard to make sure his children were raised in stable housing and good area
>it’s somehow their fault for having some privilege because of their skin
What?

white man bad

Why doesn't she talk about jewish priviledge? Like being part of the 1%, over-represented among the elites, being able to be the last ethnostate country while colonizing other people.

>Livingston, NJ
Around these parts, there's a reason we call it "LivingStein."

ARE YOU SAYING THE HOLOCAUST IS A JOKE
youtube.com/watch?v=hrxyn6MGzQU

Attached: hmmmmm.jpg (694x688, 123K)

Attached: Thas Rite!.jpg (480x480, 60K)

>noooooo why do they have to point out that whites have an advantage in everyday life in America??? it's not fair!!! it's so damn hard being White, if only the niggers knew!!!!
Whites are a fucking joke. Whiny faggots, holy shit.

Kek

Shut up nigger.

go to africa subhuman

You're missing the point. It's the Jewish trick of "fellow white people..." then recoiling and responding with the person stating that they are Jewish and something about the Holocaust as a rebuttal for being called out.

Will there ever be a movie about female privledge?

Attached: women.png (716x373, 19K)

You know, I'd be happy if no races played the whole victim Olympics, but that's how people acquire social power these days so here we are.

Attached: 1564227423091.jpg (453x470, 24K)

>comedian
Women are not funny

>I really don't understand the purpose of this crap. Nobody who isn't already 100% in on this ideology is ever going to watch this.

i'm sure this will be required viewing in middle school/high school/ and college class rooms

Yes, yes. My fellow (((white))). (((We))) must recognize how damaging our privilege is to disadvantaged peopyl of colyr.

You don't understand how much netflix videos and documentaries influence other countries - specially Europe.

Chelsea Handler murdered two of her babies in the womb.

Not sad about that, she shouldnt reproduce.

>be a shit student
>get into college cuz blek

heh

Attached: 534765734573.png (498x497, 177K)

>be a white nerd
>never have sex
jej

why are you projecting DeShawn?

Attached: 335642342.png (1800x2044, 115K)

Imagine making an entire fucking documentary without spending 2 minutes to objectively figuring out that it´s a bunch of immigrants and black people blaming and shaming you for that your country is about your own people. And trying to coerce you into shitting on your own people and pamper them.

I can tell you exactly where these black people came from. And that´s actually not even the fault of white americans. You know where they came from? All over africa, because that´s where the other africans would kidnap them put them in chains and take them to the west african slave bazar and then sell them to in this case the white americans. But they also went to african domestic market where many of them were eaten by the other african tribes who were cannibals, raped or just killed, or they would also be sold to arabs, who would castrate all their slaves so they couldn´t have children. Because then they didn´t have to worry about them after their life was over, since they would have no children...

So that takes care of blacks in USA. Then the rest is just non european immigrants shitting over white americans for that USA being about their people rather than these immigrants who come directly from countries which are about their particular people..
HILARIOUS!

See how easy this shit is?
This is not about having a conversation this is about demonizing and trying to manipulate white americans to shit on themselves after they've spent the last 60 years kissing the ass of these niggers who for 153 years decided they would not go live in any country in africa to live in a country all about black people. But would instead stay and try to undermine the white americans every possibly way they could, in retribution. And also cause they realized USA is a lot nicer to live in than an african country..

Remember when she almost married 50 cent but he got another slut pregnant instead?

She was so pissed she would never have kids she called him a nigger. Im surprised that didn’t destroy her career.

Attached: 3B073F9E-A1B0-4EAA-8CD9-AB1AED857CD9.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Attached: have sex (1).jpg (480x479, 110K)

bitches go crazy if they dint get their daily does of BBC

Attached: 8DB4FD87-C739-404C-AF6D-D29C9E095BD2.png (640x480, 426K)

There is no such thing as 'white priveledge'. It's a nifty way for niggers and others to blame white americans for their own country being about them.
It´s like me going to china and saying chinese people have priveledge because in china things are about chinese and their culture and values and about chinese people funny enough.

It´s trying to demonize a natural and very reasonable thing. And arguing that it should not be that way. But instead maybe you should 'be more inclusive' and just make chinese society about arabs, and africans, and russians, and peruvians, and mexicans and whoever else wants to come. Stop being so priveledged chinaman, you got chinese priveledge, we need more non chinese in x...

It´s internal sabotage and cultural and ethnic warfare being waged by people claiming to be victims whilst they are doing it.

Every single immigrant, and yes even the black folks in USA, can instantly go to an african country and have EVERYTHING ABOUT IT be about black people.

That empty list she is holding is how many counter arguments you have. Let that sink in. You got btfo.

I have yet to get a coherent explanation as to why white countries shouldn't put the interests of white people first.

Oh yeah and since jews like chelsea love to say they are white europeans. Let´s not forget to mention that jews were overrepresented per capita in slave ownership in USA including owned several transport ships that purchased the slaves to pawn them off to european americans. Jews themselves at the peak of black slave ownership in USA was over 30% guess what it was for european americans.. around 1%... Now considering how few jews there were in USA, let´s just call that ridiculously high involvement.
And also let´s not forget either that slavery was not unique thing to blacks, that blacks themselves started the black slave trade sellinge achother and enslaving eachother. That slavery is not unique to blacks whatsoever and many people including europeans have been enslaved through history. But none have done it to themselves as much as africans though. And that after abolition of black slave ownership in USA, africans still continued african on african slavery to nearly this day, along with some of the arab countries.
So the black tiny violin in the USA really have to start shutting the fuck up soon, cause it´s getting boring..
What did the white americans do to the blacks? lynched over a period of 86 years (the kkk) 3.448 niggers for various crimes according to naacp. And 1.297 white americans also lynched for trying to argue for trying to get them off the hook and such things.
And the 99% of americans who didn´t even want the niggers there, tried to give the niggers in usa their own fucking west african country of liberia. Since they could not send them directly back to west coast of africa to those who sold them. Since the other africans might just end up enslaving them one more time. Or kill them for not being african enough. Which failed when they were given citizenship instead. Which they have been ofcourse complaining about ever fucking since..

Did you ever see An Inconvenient Truth? It was laughable. Just like it, though, this will be shown to kids in school over and over and over ...

SO it is amusing all this taken into consideration that an american jew of all fucking people are going around lecturing european americans about their priveledge for having their country be about them, i mean afterall why should it not be about mexicans or black people or whoever else want to come to USA. Why is USA infact not just like an open circus where you just invite every juggler and midget and carnival idiot you can and just let them do whatever they want. It´s not like americans wanted their own country anyways.

>I have yet to get a coherent explanation as to why white countries shouldn't put the interests of white people first.
There are none. That´s the reason. Imagine i go to mexico and i declare it free for all people on the planet, and mexicans just have to kind of dissapear or take a back seat so it can be about all these other people.

All these other people have their own countries where it´s all about their kind of people.. They don´t drop out of the sky, no it´s called IMMIGRATION.. sometimes illegal, but they COME FROM SOMEWHERE..

As soon as enough americans gets the balls to say this shit, this entire charade ends.. It´s the only thing holding it up is that everybody too fucking scared to point out it´s bullshit, because that would be 'offensive' towards those groups who are trying to basically shit all over them to make USA into whatever the fuck they prefer as a group..

And they do ofcourse the exact same with other countries, like countries in europe. It´s exact same thing immigrants do there aswell.

They act as if other nations should be free for all. So if you built a nice country that functions, and that people want to go to. Congratulations, it´s no longer allowed to be your country. now it has to be EVERYBODY ELSES COUNTRY, take a backseat white boy, get back in the bus.. These people have no fairness or respect of white americans. They ask it of them, but give nothing back..

Just a coincidence

Native Americans aren't white.
"White" colonists included several jewish people amongst other ethnicities (they didn't just magically teleport there).
The American constitution declares all citizens equal regardless of race, gender or beliefs. America putting 'white' interests above the interests of others would be a constitutional violation.

>>noooooo why do they have to point out that whites have an advantage in everyday life in America??? it's not fair!!! it's so damn hard being White, if only the niggers knew!!!!
>Whites are a fucking joke. Whiny faggots, holy shit.
Let´s go all the way with this little faggot. Why not..

Do you know, it´s really not anybodys problems that your particular people are incompetent pieces of shit who can´t build let alone run a country properly.

Because that´s the fact of the matter. Bringing up fucking niggers in africa, what the fuck did they ever do? You think it´s somebody elses fault that they didn´t even have the wheel as late as 1870's?

What´s even more funny is, you can take any of these rap or comedy niggers in USA and put them back in africa, and they´ll be just as useless as these fucking niggers in a matter of a few years. They´ll try to make some kind of teamwork and build up africa and just get tired of dumb lazy nigger after dumb lazy niggers that steal from them and maybe even think of killing them if they have a lot of money. And then they wish they were around white people in USA again. Guaranfucking tee you. They are just as useless.. you take off their fancy little nigger clothes, they are just another useless nigger like the ones in africa. Eventhough the entire western world have been trying to lift africa up for the last 50 years.. to compensate for them being useless for practically most human history. They are still not there yet. You have no fucking idea how much 'white people' are compensating for niggers and other peoples historical incompetences by just giving them for free every fucking know how and technology it took us centuries to gradually develope, and which they didn´t fucking do.

So then you want to as an excuse to be pampered, see if you can emotionally manipulate whitey on top of it to feel guilty about making a decent country for themselves.. Why should you even be in the country?

>Livingston
>privilege town
Glad I live in Based Sussex County

Attached: 1567092021983.jpg (680x810, 136K)

>ablooo bloooo

Attached: 2f7.jpg (601x508, 31K)

Attached: 1565986893229~2.png (496x379, 228K)

>bring blacks over because yT is too weak and pale to work in the sun
>nooooo fucking niggers!! get out!!!! reeeeeeee
cry more you fucking virgin lmaooo

meanwhile in reality

Attached: 1514519778244.jpg (598x1024, 130K)

Native Americans did not found America, and the Constitution did originally specify that it was for whites. Fuck your twisted false history.

>The American constitution declares all citizens equal regardless of race, gender or beliefs. America putting 'white' interests above the interests of others would be a constitutional violation.
Except that´s wrong. USA has been putting european americans interests above others for a long time. Because that´s what an american is or a white american. And because it´s their country that they should be unapologetic about aswell.
The very first congress of the USA declared that only free white men of good character could be citizens of USA. I love how immigrants to USA try to just basically slyly take over USA by on purpose interpreting things in a certain way. Like america is just an open circus where everybody can come to. Like it´s free for all. It never was. USA also had european only immigration policy. Highly selective. And only accepted 250k annually. Primarily the only reason they even accepted any was because the frontier had to be populated.

It´s not a fucking constitutional violation. It´s like saying it´s wrong that mexico is about mexicans..

Who the fuck do you think wrote the US constitution, was it mexicans? niggers? arabs perhaps?

Why don´t you grifters go back to your home country and write your own fucking constitution, and then let everybody in the entire world take over your country. Because they pretend it is about them now. After you spent 90% of the time your country existed preserving it 90% european american.

Attached: first_congress_of_USA.jpg (602x345, 103K)

you do realise slavery actually pushed human development and scientific inventions right?
you could focus on improving your livelihood and invent shit when you had a negro farm your field for you.

Who were the founding fathers user? Who created the USA? At the time the Constitution was written, who were the 'citizens' of the country?

Who would watch a "comedy" show to get fucking nagged at for an hour?

Why are they still trying to push this leatherface slag? Nothing she's done has ever made money.

You're the one who sounds upset, but I'm not surprised

Attached: 1566011683119.jpg (549x556, 27K)

See not a single fucking counter argument. The tiny immigrant brain realizes that he has no valid argument for why USA should be about his particular people.

You have never ever questioned what you believe in or if it is correct. It´s hilarious. And it´s clear you hate the shit out of white americans. why don´t you fuck off back to your home country you piece of shit? Go make it nice.. see you know your own people are shit that´s why you don´t want to leave.. and at same time you want to shit on white american. Really truly pathetic people..

The naturalisation act is not part of the constitution.
The 1st, 13th and 14th amendment all say you're wrong.
"nor shall any State [...] deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws".

>even fucking shoe companies are shoving LGBTQ bullshit down our throats
We've gotten to the point where degeneracy is completely inescapable.

It got this bad because you were trying to escape it instead of fighting it.

how is that an argument for replacing america's population with nonwhite foreigners?

>african-americans been here longer than this irish freckle niggers family
>go back nigger! NOW!!!
lmao

>telling other middle/upper class whites
she's mostly talking about poor whites m8

>Ah, The Wikipedia "Early Life" section; truly a weapon to rival Metal Gear.

>you do realise slavery actually pushed human development and scientific inventions right?
>you could focus on improving your livelihood and invent shit when you had a negro farm your field for you.
That´s hilarious because niggers are shit labour and only used for the most simplistic manual labour. Most of USA was built by european american indentured servants and shit like that, all the hazard work and the complicated constructions etc. And the tiny bits niggers were involved with was always supervised by european americans.

They were shit labour and a riduclously bad investment for americans. Which they found out later. They were just cheap so that the few in USA who bought them from the other africans in africa could have them work on plantations picking cotton. European farmers in same period worked 3x harder than any nigger ever did in USA.
Even if the other africans enslaved and sold them to them, they should have never bought them. Americans are the fucking reason why there are almost more niggers on the american continent than spics, look how many are in brazil and places like that.

It´s remnant fucking niggers that weren´t repatriated. And then because they are not repatriated to africa by the morons, eventhough they shouldn´t even be in those countries, then they take over those countries.. It´s like from every fucking position you look at it it´s the dumbest shit ever. If european americans in history knew they were building a nation for fucking niggers they would have left and handed it over to the 'native' americans.

Only fucking way niggers ever get a decent country seems to be if they steal it from others who built it. Niggers themselves never built fucking shit worth anything. Except when they are larping as pharaos which was obviously middle eastern colonialists why it´s right next to arabia.

I am not going to sugarcoat anything for these fucking retards anymore.

>I HATE WYPIPO
>BUT I WANT TO LIVE IN WYPIPO COUNTRIES
leave subhuman

Nigger why don´t you go to all black africa?
Why do you think you are native to USA or something or been there longer than the settlers have? you should have been in africa but the other africans enslaved your ancestors and sold them to the americans and 99% of the british americans didn´t even want you there, and you were never supposed to have been citizens, you didn´t qualify for it, you would never have been allowed to legally immigrate. You go bark at the niggers in africa with your bullshit. It´s about time niggers and these other people who want to immigrate to someone elses country, shut the fuck up with trying to sabotage white americans or leave. Because there´s plenty of options and infact niggers in USA could leave USA for about 153 years... Go ahead.. go to africa! all black all the time!

>leave subhuman
>says le sailor peg irish nigger
fucking kek

In what way is my life easier than John Legend's? Will Smith's? Jossie Smolette's? Black people are getting rich in huge numbers and still acting like they can't catch a break from the white man, fuck off.

wakanda awaits, subhuman

Attached: 0tHaRPbG1TJ_K6enyXQeVHyJ_ihCKNiSLleujyNM-q4.jpg (725x445, 79K)

Leftists have this weird thing where they'll state their opinion as if it's an argument or a fact in itself. E.g.,
>racism is ACTUALLY about how people of color are systematically oppressed by every institution of power in society
and then they're shocked when you don't just take their word for it. As if you should go "ohh, I get it now," because the statement was so self-evidently true. I think it comes from being a credulous college student who never questioned his/her professor's honesty and authority.
I do love how leftists still believe right-wingers haven't already heard their beliefs hundreds of times. And how they still don't know what right-wingers believe.

>using celebrities as a baseline for your "argument"
thought wh*tes were smart?

>subhuman
hahahahaha

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (696x378, 149K)

Fuck off

>The naturalisation act is not part of the constitution.
>The 1st, 13th and 14th amendment all say you're wrong.
>"nor shall any State [...] deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws".
It was total betrayal of the european americans who thought they were building USA for americans (aka european americans). Then they naturalize all the fucking niggers, when they were otherwise in process of starting expatriation to a west african country given to niggers for free called liberia. and 99% of european americans didn´t even want them there. And they weren´t even supposed to be there in the first place.

It was total fucking horseshit.. They made niggers citizens... which was a violation of everything USA was about. And then they retroactively naturalized the children of the niggers so they didn´t have to be sent out of USA to apply for citizenship. with the 14th. This is what the mexicans and others now use as a loophole by bad faith interpretation to break into USA and plop out a baby somewhere in the woods HAHA...
>it´s citizen now, your law says so.
It´s such a fucking joke it´s unbelievable. Do you think they actually believe that´s how it´s supposed to work? NONE OF THEM DO. They are full of shit, they would NEVER have that kind of law in their own countries. Because they wouldn´t want if they had a country that worked very well.. Some asshole just come in have a baby, ah i guess we stuck with that entire family now. Eventhough they broke into our country and didn´t even ask us if we wanted them to be here.

If you build a good country remember to keep the door closed very tightly, and only open for invited guests!

Because others will come, try to break in your country and then accuse you of being priveledged because your country fucking works and theirs doesn´t. And apparently they think that´s just fine. And they don´t even see the problem and what a fraud they themselves are. Or just don´t care.

>hahaha if I keep laughing that means they're triggered, haha...

Attached: 1522738767697.png (808x805, 516K)

Oh my god. The South won't rise again. Get over it

>celebrities aren't real people and good indications of a particular set of lifestyles being acceptable
fuck. off. nigger.

respectfully I don't think that public schools will be showing a Chelsea Handler netflix doc as course material, even in 2019

yikes
did i hit a nerve, retard?

>Oh my god. The South won't rise again. Get over it

Attached: 1520018525563.jpg (668x445, 34K)

>No u

>Oh my god. The South won't rise again. Get over it
What kind of argument is that, everything i said is correct.

Why should anyone get over it..what i said. What you mean you can´t send niggers back to africa and live? Why is it exactly niggers should be everywhere else than where they are supposed to be. There´s fucking more niggers just in USA than people in australia and new zealand. THEY ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE IN USA AT ALL...It´s supposed to be a european country built by europeans for europeans.

There are more niggers in american continent than there are spics almost, THEY ARE NOT EVEN SUPPOSED TO BE THERE..

There are 1.2 billion niggers in africa, and niggers are ofcourse also in countless other fucking nations. Eventually and not unrealistically, shitload of niggers are going to get the fuck out of other peoples countries.

And they never fucking build a single damn country for themselves!

It has never ever been easier in history to logistically transport people around the world. Just send them on fucking airplanes....

I'm pretty far left but this is revolting. Using kids like this should be bannable.

Also they both broke the law then complain about it when they got caught.

Blacks do this shit all the time. Bitch about how cops or the courts are unfair and racist.... well how about not breaking the law in the first place and you wouldn't have that problem.

>You know where they came from? All over africa, because that´s where the other africans would kidnap them put them in chains and take them to the west african slave bazar and then sell them to in this case the white americans.

Why does this fact never get mentioned?