m.youtube.com/watch?v=XYezehmgDfg
imdb.com/title/tt4995790/
youtube.com/watch?v=kuGXl6Q5aYs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It was pretty good.

It's definitely geometrykino.

ye it gud

need 200 iq to fully grasp the concept.

Basically desugeimu genre anime in a cheap movie form. It's okay, sequels go full retard.

yeah it was great. Can anybody recommend more shapecore?

Triangle

shapeposter btfo

sphere

>yeah it was great. Can anybody recommend more shapecore?
Flatland

Was the ambiguous ending the right choice? Compared to the ending they shot and cut where you see what’s outside the cube. It’s already kino, but feels almost like a cop-out.

Yes.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=XYezehmgDfg

yeah
entire trilogy were fun sci fi b movies

spherehunter

event horizon

Hip to be square

Nah it's for pseuds
Hexagon

>Was the ambiguous ending the right choice? Compared to the ending they shot and cut where you see what’s outside the cube. It’s already kino, but feels almost like a cop-out.
The architect already gives the audience enough info. There's a sarcophagus, with the working mechanisms inside.

>you will never see the cut beach ending

Attached: 1335631720525.png (347x461, 226K)

Shindler's list

Explain this movie for me, Yea Forums
I don't understand it.

Yes. 2 is kinda bad but I enjoyed 1 and 3

each cube represents one of the characters

yes

he said shape not shade

The Ring

The square imdb.com/title/tt4995790/

unironically

Why this guy was so over the top?

youtube.com/watch?v=kuGXl6Q5aYs

Attached: 081e1f11b93645bf06d06e149362e4751756bd55_hq.jpg (750x386, 30K)

Cube is an ambitious low-budget production, which blends elements of the science fiction, horror, and thriller genres. If the film has a "point", it's to illustrate the horror of being trapped in an unthinking bureaucracy which exists for its own sake, in the tradition of the writings of Franz Kafka (the film can legitimately be described as "Kafkaesque", although that adjective is overused), the play "No Exit" by Sartre, and the films of Fritz Lang.

Despite the excellent premise and interesting set (alternately bathed in different colors to give the illusion of movement from one chamber to the next), the film is nevertheless a B-movie, which suffers from subpar acting, which was the best that the filmmakers could afford on their budget.

He knew that he was in a crap movie, so he made a good decision: "I'm in a crap movie and I have the fun of playing the villain. So I'm going to chew the scenery a little bit, and give the best damn Snidely Whiplash performance that I possibly can. Hopefully my performance adds a little charm to this tripe, and makes it slightly memorable." He was right, and it did.

CUBE 2