Wins awards on merit and not social politics DUDE WE HIRED DIVERSITY ACTORS LMAO

>wins awards on merit and not social politics DUDE WE HIRED DIVERSITY ACTORS LMAO
can disney ever recover from getting dabbed on this hard?

Attached: joker dab.png (493x411, 291K)

so is the whole thing leaked yet? id rather not risk getting shot up by some cringecel

How many Mickeybux do you guys get per post?

what? I want to see the movie you fucking retard

But they made his romantic interest a black prostitute user, that's diversity actors hiring.

OP is a desperate attempt by the shills now that the leaks exposed more of their lies

I don't get the propaganda they're trying to do with this one.

Careful, that’s not disney-approved language. I wouldn’t want you to get a writeup.

sure thing schizo

Attached: 1554629723965.png (1076x755, 1.27M)

I love when autists schizopost because their post patterns are so recognizable.

Methinks the shill doth protest too much

>wants to see the movie
>"FUCKING DISNEYBOTS"

Attached: 1568034749078.jpg (960x736, 67K)

Chaos on all sides, everyone going mad and tearing each other up

I would disagree.
I think there has to be scale or rating, unless you just really are of the opinion that ALL non white male actors are diversity hires and women and other races just have no place in any movie. Which some of you may actually believe or will state just to troll. But back on topic. First off there has been little to no advertising about this powerful role being cast as a black woman, second, she's the hooker girlfriend of a serial killer. I struggle to call that a powerful role (though I haven't seen the movie yet and could be wrong). Third, she's an OC that isn't some race swapped version of an originally white character. This isn't or doesn't seem to be Black Harley Quinn. She's just a black character in a movie. And has been presented as such.

>NOOOOO MY COVER WAS PERFECT! THE DISNEY TRAINING MANUAL SAID IF I CLAIM I WANT TO SEE THE MOVIE THEY’LL BELIEVE MEEEEEE!

*dabs on society*

Seething MouseCUck

Thaks for the popcorn, Robert. I'll make sure the casing catcher is good and tight, just for you

*dabs*

do you realize that the romantic interest in the king of comedy (1982) was a mutt whore?

*dabs on veronica*