I wasn't around when this aired. How did Yea Forums react to this scene?

I wasn't around when this aired. How did Yea Forums react to this scene?

Attached: carcosa.jpg (1280x720, 173K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Clinton_sexual_misconduct_allegations
lmgtfy.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>yeah I'm thinking that's Yog-Sothoth

>HASTUR
HASTUR
HASTUR

Read it in his voice

it was based

It's so weird that the people behind True Detective had no idea what people liked about True Detective.

Season 2 should have taken place in Innsmouth.

Why did Ginger grab Rust's package? Was it implied they were lovers?

I was on brettygood as it was happening, chat got flooded with

>CTHULU COMIN
>LOVECRAFT CONFIRMED

We were all let down

Sperge out over no lovecraft monsters

m8 of course they knew. All the cult shit in S2 were red herrings. The hard drive full of secret material is never found - I think dialogue mentions it was destroyed. The bird mask man who shoots Velcoro is just a 20 something trying to get revenge on the people who fucked over his mother (and actually fucked his mother).

S2 took S1's
>The bad guys got away
to the nth degree. I imagine Pizza was pretty depressed when he wrote season two, because it is far and away bleaker than S1.

>They knew what we liked
>They made two unsuccessful seasons doing the opposite out of spite

Based

>tease ruling elite pedophile cult
>NOPE, JUST LIKE 3 INBRED POOR PEOPLE LOL KEEP VOTING GOYIM

Fuck this show.

Watch it again but stay off your phone this time you dumbass

It's still implied there's a far deeper rabbit hole they didn't go down, "Yellow King" was just a front man and an easy fall guy. Lots of influential people were clearly involved and in the videos, but they never got caught

season 2 was almost overcompensating

>pizza plagiarizes horror writers to make his detective show darker and edgier
>"oh shit people actually loved the horror stuff i didn't come up with, and the creepy atmosphere that cary pulled out? well, fuck them! season two will have no horror and i won't let any director upstage me

There was unironically a sticky

It was a great moment but not worth watching the whole season for

At the end, the federal government covers up the fact that Errol Childress was related to the Tuttle family. Does that mean nothing to you?

>pleb filter worked
Downloaded a few days a go it to watch again after a few years. Pity season 3 was shit.

>s3 literally references pizzagate and occult pedocult conspiracies, only as a red herring and pizzas commentary making fun of the conspiracy audience
>s3 sets up so many pedo and occult red herrings, like the ritual pose, the dolls, the peephole, the pink room/castle-an obvious allusion similar to yellow king- etc only for the case to actually be a mundane accident, spoonfed to the audience with a 5 minutes exposition flashback with the laziest soap opera tropes, the kid literally just got pushed and his head hit a rock, and it wasn't a pedo ring, just a deranged roastie kidnapping a girl to brainwash her into being her new daughter, literally telenova twist reveal-tier, a case so stupid, convoluted yet underwhelming and watered down, it took the detectives 35 years to solve it only to realize it was literally nothing - oh and the ghost wife tells him she's still alive and happily married to her childhood crush so everything ends well
fuck pizza, fuck pizza so hard holy shit, i cant believe there are s3 apologists claiming it was better than s2

Attached: 1551205557957.png (640x572, 83K)

>skippers

>no final scene of Rust and Woody storming a elite pedo headquarters in DC

>the mean director made fun of pizzagate i hate it

Attached: 1544396575565.gif (365x400, 551K)

geez dude, he was trying to be all alpha dawg, punctuating his question about whether Crash had "been neutered down south"...also it was an obvious smoooth criminal move, checking for a recording device

>tons of crazy theories about the daughter rape/who is in the conspiracy
>extreme disappointment

>TDs1 is a literal pleb filter
based

Who is daring enough to challenge the Moloch cultists directly?

s2 seemed to have some horror elements at first with Caspere's eyeless corpse and the bird guy but it petered out pretty quickly

pretty wild to have Galactus in it

Had no idea what this was referencing. Took a look at it. Never ever realized True Detective was something other than some bullshit run of the mill "we investigate crimes show". Wellllll shit. Guess I have something new to watch.

There’s no way on earth season two would be allowed to develop on the elite pedo ring idea, and without that sinister truth that we all subconsciously suspect and accept, the eldritch undertones fall flat.

Exactly. Season 1 shouldn’t have even happened.

I just wanted a spooky occult pedo ring show spanning several decades in interconnected seasons where the supernatural gradually builds until its undeniable that the elite are raping kids for some barely sentient cosmic horror.

Pedo ring for the elites is pretty far-fetched

Attached: 5d23928621a8613aed21e4e5-750-375.jpg (750x375, 32K)

It's literally the best season of television I've ever seen.

well la did da

I wish S2 was Papania and Gilbough continuing the investigation into Errol Childress, with the twist at the end being that Gilbough was indeed in on the whole thing, and he ends up killing Papania to stop him discovering the truth. The seeds were there (Papania: Why call me and not my partner? Marty: You I can read. Him I can't). Not bringing Fukushima back was a massive mistake. What caused the falling out between him and Pizza?

Attached: True-Detective-spiral.jpg (640x358, 39K)

jesus christ I thought this was the Contact movie and was about to sperg out about anons posting about "non topic"
fuck im tired

>that bit in S3 when the interviewer mentions the events of S1 in passing
KINO

Attached: 1345157268492.png (446x334, 200K)

Attached: awkward.jpg (500x500, 12K)

>when the kino hits just right

Attached: 1563230773801.gif (363x221, 2.04M)

No matter how hard you meme, your smear won't stick. Sorry to break it to you, tranny.

>enjoy your meal
>you too

There was nothing kino about S3

KEK

I think you mean "nothing but kino"

Attached: qresearch VENN DIAGRAM.png (1006x696, 243K)

Weak bait

>seething liar
Instead of failing to smear trump, why not hold bill clinton to account?

It was absolutely crazy, I've not seen the board get filled with threads memes and ridiculous theories like this.
Peak comfy period

For what? Nobody has accused him of anything rapey except one mentally ill republipuppet boomer years ago.

Lmao

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Clinton_sexual_misconduct_allegations

oy vey

Yeah, like I said, one boomer who accused him of rape, and 3 who accused him of assault or harassment, one was dismissed in court.

They remain allegations, meanwhile scumbag in chief admits to groping women, ogling his daughter, and actually being accused of pedophilia, all while being great buddies with Pedotron Epstein.

Attached: Trump accuser.jpg (1209x945, 175K)

I just finished S1 for the first time the other day. Seeing this image reminds me of Lynch saying he loved the show because you can tell he pulled a few ideas from it for The Return.

Kill yourself newfag

clintons also buddies with epstein. that shit goes beyond politics

Clinton such good buddies with Epstein that Epstein had a painting of clinton in an evening gown in his pedo dungeon?

Stop making this about partisan politics, you retarded fucksock. This kind of evil doesn't know political affiliation.

>Trump throws Epstein out of his hotel for making advances on a minor
>Bill travels with Epstein at least 35 times and the flight manifests suggest he went to pedo island.
Keep lying though leftypol.

I am merely pointing out what has thus far been proven.

Clinton could well be guilty, but the only evidence against him is a dodgy unverified flight log to Epstein's island from fucking radaronline, who photoshop evidence all the time.

Trump is so stupid he condemns himself from his own mouth. It is proven beyond doubt that Trump flew in models to party with he and Epstein alone, and sings Epstein's praises. Yet you rant about Clinton.

>gives no citations
>requests them
Give your sauces first or learn to use google, you seething lazy cunt.

>and sings Epstein's praises
No, he sang Epsteins praises a long time ago. Clinton has done so far more recently.

>unnatural lesbian act
>age 12
>placing their mouths simultaneously on his erect penis
Please, I can only get so hard.

Pathetic. Children's stories from children. You need to provide sources because you are claiming fantasies as fact. As usual. Fuck off back to /pol/ where the other autistic children play and leave Yea Forums alone. Stop shitting up the true detective thread.

I reiterate: stop making this about political lines, you fucking useful idiot dumbass. Epstein was a window into a hidden world as nefarious as it is revolting, and the only thing connecting the major players is wealth.

Trump is a little like Jimmy Savile, only not nearly as smart. He wants you to know he fucks kids.

He boasts about how much he has in common with Epstein, what a great guy he is, then drops little hints about Epstein liking young girls.

trump flew girls in to have a party for just he and Epstein. That is a fact /pol/ cannot counter.

Clinto admitted to visiting Epstein's island once, as thousands of people have.There is no proof of anything else, and not one of the underage girls has accused Clinton of being a pedo.

And the current president, don't forget him.

>Bill Clinton
>Nobody has accused him of anything rapey
omega level bait
you might as well have put 'michael jackson? no one has ever accused him of being a pedophile'

So one person then? And three of harassment and assault, one dismissed in court.

I wasn't the one who started posting lies about trump, tranny.

>citation needed
Also, Clinton lied about flying with epstein a handful of times, a lie he's been caught out on.

yawn

alright retard, let me help break this down on a level your idiot mind can process
harvey weinstein - a powerful man in hollywood, tells women he wants to jerk off for them or hump them, the implication being their career is over if they don't, media and twitter goes nuts about how this is rapey
bill clinton - literally the most powerful man in the world, constantly propositions the women working under him, asks a goddamn intern to suck his dick in the oval office while he puts a cigar up her cunt
either you don't think the first example is rapey or bill clinton is a predator, you simple fuck. here's your (you)

Seething. Go back to your discord.

Weinstein was captured on camera by police and has many many accusers.

>Most powerful politician on earth gets a blowjob from a grown adult.
>Angry boomer Christard republitard armchair dads still seething with the heat of a white hot Starr nearly 30 years later.

lmgtfy.com/

hurrrrr muh discooorde

Seething liar.

Enjoy vagina.

>but but but clinton
hahah every time, as if you can't hate the elites in both tents you pathetic trump cuck

>Weinstein was captured on camera by police and has many many accusers.
Bill Clinton was impeached and involved in probably the most famous and well documented sex scandal of all of human history. you dumb nigger.
>a grown adult
wow! I forgot they weren't adults in the Weinstein case - oh right, not only were they adults, they were much older than Monica and much more powerful and wealthy
Only a disingenuous retard would argue that Bill Clinton isn't a famous sex pest, probably even the first name people think of when they think of 'sex pest'
Enjoy your (You)s though, faggot

The best thing about TD Season 1 and the Rust Cohle character was you could never be sure if mystical shit was actually happening, or if Cohle was hallucinating because he had fucked his brain with drug use and was borderline insane. Which was great because it could be interpreted either way. They tried to repeat this in S3 with the old nigger with dementia but it was boring as shit and didn't work half as well.

>Long droning edgy 1996 GOP post unrelated to rape.

I do, I've yet to have any evidence of Trump being connected to epstein's pedo activites.

>Season 2
>Stronk wahmen tho!!!

What am I reading?

>Bill Clinton
look at this retard and laugh
this is your brain on politics

Yeah, that was the worst thing - build up to a huge climax with some occult conspiracy blood sacrifice shit, and it's just a couple of inbred rednecks in a messy house...?? Serious ending fail.

The few times the muslim nigger's dementia storyline was good was; not being sure if he was actually being stalked and the reveal of the interrogation murder and why his former partner was antsy about what he would uncover.
S3 on the whole was shit though.

Bill Clinton is a registered sex offender. He had to come to my door when he moved into the neighborhood, mumbling something about putting his weiner up a boy's bum and how sorry he was

One person has accused him of penetrative rape. And she totally confided in her career republicunt politician friends who hate Clinton about it at the time it happened. Then testified it didn't happen. She also doubted Christine Ford's accounts.

All presidents get accused of thousands of things, from outlandish to plausible. There's this thing called proof we use to sort them.

>Proof of crimes is retarded

here he is, the only person to still believe Bill Clinton when he said "I did not have sexual relations with that woman. These allegations are false!"
even better was everyone finding out this pervert had a 4 inch dick

Nobody doubts that. It's all your qtard assassin death rape squad shit that's a joke.

I don't remember Lewinski saying she was raped.

Even Kenneth Starr conveniently now says presidents should be free to actually run the country and not face petty show trials for bjs, but look at you still going strong three decades later!

>and the goalposts shift again
Why are you ruining a thread about kino, tranny?

muh elite pedo ring!
>clinton is mentioned
take them down, raid their houses! clear links to known pedos! rape cases!
>trump is mentioned
smear campaign! he was just epstein's favorite sommelier! private property! fake rape accusations

>mfw the pedo ring had both candidates in power in their circle so they're never going to be caught...

I didn't bring up Trump or Clinton. Just countering your fucking idiocy for you. Not trans either. My chick is typing on her laptop I bought her, and making fresh coffee. What's your girl doing at th- oh...

The difference is Clinton being friends with Epstein after his conviction and flying with epstein frequently, possibly to pedo island. Trump publicly fell out with epstein for harrassing a minor.

>seething tranny
Nice larp. Pretty cool that laptops can make coffee.

>Y-you're just lying! No one has a gf..

Not at all, you fictional sentence didn't make sense.
Will happily provide some once you've provided yours, leftypol.

thats azathoth

Well, you see son, non-plebs make coffee from fresh ground coffee beans, whereupon they percolate in a moka pot over a stove. While said activity is taking place, other tasks can be accomplished such as typing.

We've been through this already, the facts I stated are easily verifiable, and come from major news sources and documented pieces of evidence.

What you are stating comes from radaronline and /pol/ because you are a fucking idiot.

Thus, the onus falls upon you to back up your statements because they cannot be verified outside of your imagination by anyone other than your fellow mentally ill alt-boomers.

Try again with less retard.

Attached: Campaign.png (672x509, 600K)

You're confusing pretense with patrician tastes, percolators are shit.
We've been through this already, you can't post links to back up your bullshit. The facts I post are all easily attainable with a quick google search, yours only from left wing conspiracy sites like CNN or BBC.
You made the initial claims and were asked for citations first, so the onus is on you to provide sauce.
Or just fuck off and dilate next to your body pillow you refer to as your gf.

Well, yeah I know your weak troll attempts. "Dur this is you" - with obvious not-me image.

As I said, you're just hammering at a construct in your head and I kinda just sit over here and think 'why is dude constantly thrashing that strawman?"

And it's always, like almost ALWAYS stuff that describes yourself. Like you literally DO look like that soi meme. You're literally a pedo. You're literally some misanthropic, psycho incel virgin. Etc etc.

You just project, project, project. I'd hate to be you when your big delusion you've been building around yourself over the years comes crashing down around you, when you can no longer buy into your own gaslighting attempts (you're literally just gaslighting yourself - I see things crystal clear man).

Kinda reminds me of someone

Attached: B22EF154-DBAD-4A66-8D30-61C0EEE8A02C.jpg (678x381, 22K)

I knew it would happen, but it still makes my blood boil that a bunch of rich pedos killed him so easily, so no justice for them.

>seething and projecting this hard
All because you were asked for sauce? Or is it the post dilation pain? Nice spacing btw

That's what makes the ending great, I don't know why some people dislike it
Writing was on the wall, no way he was going to live. A similiar case happened in the UK a few years ago.

Have you seen either Season 3 or Season 4 of Babylon 5?

This sounds so contrived. Real rape with 12-year-old girls isn't anywhere nearly like this.

niggas were talking about cthullu actually being real in the show or something

It's fake, look at the image quality. The only link Trump has to the Epstein accusations is the accuser saying he had nothing to do with it.