JOKER: SHIT OR GOLD?

SPOILER WARNING

video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1171058781062651905/pu/vid/720x1280/Ie9iUTwyPVd07oJm.mp4

My Opinion:
10/10. Joaquin Phoenix is perfect. Best film in the Batman franchise since The Dark Knight. I know I just spoiled the ending for myself, but I will still throw money down on the table to see it in full.

Some people are saying that the acting is total cringe and that the script is shit. But, those were the high and mighty /pol/acks who thought he was a transexual. I wanna read it from actual film and tv enthusiasts what they think.

Attached: joker.jpg (129x250, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1171052522770968578/pu/vid/720x1280/edsXpBNLiyKMWq4T.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Joaquin is kind of cringe that's true but the whole character is cringe. De Niro actually seems good, seems like he is trying after a long time. Good for him.

Finally. An opinion I could consider.

the acting is perfect
maybe his lines are cringey here but I think it's intentional, he's acting like a child

It's pretty bad honestly, maybe the scene works better in context but it seems like a soap opera scene.

32 year old chad here, he could have been more aggressive, De Niro was not a good pick, he barely incel’s his ego. The cut to please standby was very authentic/creepy.

Why does he act like a transgender?

>that shaking after he kills de niro

holy shit that is some fucking good acting

times you acted like Society

Attached: Untitled.jpg (232x220, 19K)

>shitposting retards spam for years that only mexicans like DC movies here
>this is the first thing that leaks
is this meme magic bros?

Attached: 1351640339134.png (382x417, 325K)

Light voice. The way he flutters his eyes.

>be more aggressive

oh boy user your in for a surprise

video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1171052522770968578/pu/vid/720x1280/edsXpBNLiyKMWq4T.mp4

>goes to shoot de Niro a third time but awkwardly stops himself and just tosses the gun away instead

Kek, movie is for sure kino

Is what meme magic? That a cam rip with Italian subtitles leaked?

Have you been to r/dc_cinematic?
It's literally pajeets, spics, and zoomers.

Wow, the CIA has finally done it, they've actually managed to deliver real, criterion level kino. They've always been good, but this is just next level.

How will this effect the collective unconscious? I guess we'll wait and see.

Is this inspired by Warwick Davis shitposting? Is anyone at a doubt that Todd is Yea Forums poster?

It’s static aggression don’t get me wrong.

SAY INCEL AGAIN I DARE YOU!
shit that hit home.

joaquin is great

are you telling me this wop filmed it all at fucking venice?

Attached: 1361463447187.jpg (241x221, 15K)

There may be a chance we see the whole thing, get hype

He reminds me of Hans Teeuwen in this. Only true art connoisseurs will know what I'm talking about

damn

Attached: society.png (884x155, 19K)

yes, he's a notorious italian shitposter on the italian general on /int/, the name is gianny, he's posting now

>totem poal

>Don't tell me who the fuck I can like or dislike, a-hole.

Attached: 98564.png (1200x675, 211K)

I will have to avoid visiting Yea Forums for an entire month until I can watch the movie in the theaters?

WHAT AM I GOING TO DO???!!!!

obvious troll account, fiend.

What is even there to spoil?
He just mopes arounds, laughs like a maniac and kills some people, the movie sounds like a tryhard waste of time

>TheBigBandTheoryIsOk
Jesus

Attached: treblinka.jpg (802x542, 51K)

What a fucking wonder, marvelcucks strp aside you've been OUTPLAYED

>Have you been to reddit? It's literally pajeets, spics, and zoomers
1. fixed
2. go back

Lots of things to spoil, like those videos that are already been posted. Something about he being a tranny or similar things....

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I don't want to know. Why do you want to know what happens before the movie is released? Can't you wait a fucking month?

Holy shit you're not wrong.

Hans is funnier though.

>Hans is funnier
Please tell me you're joking.

>"me personally?"
>people ACTUALLY talk like this
I thought it was a meme

You get it

this. its hilarious, based Joaquin delivered again

Holy shit I didn’t even realise Deniro was in this. Is it because this film is basically The King of Comedy for zoomers?

>americans

Italians are not white.

Neither are Germanics, aka the niggers of Europe. Only Celts are white.

>the leaks were legit
holy shit

Attached: 1563285831883.png (723x858, 84K)

>thebigbangtheoryisok
this guy is fucking twisted

This doesn't happen, it turns out every interaction Arthur had with her was fake.

Looks like Kino's back on the menu boys

Phoenix is doing what he can with that godawful script