7am waking up in the morning

>7am waking up in the morning
>Gotta be fresh, gotta go downstairs

Attached: American-Psycho-Morning-Routine.jpg (1000x700, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B11F7e9MXvzyOURUVHcyb0NQUW8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>friday
>friday
>rolling dubs on friday

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (1252x704, 116K)

my morning personal care routine is more complicated than his routine in the movie, but slightly less than his routine in the book. He does a few more steps than me I think. Also I don't eat breakfast

>friday
>friday
>one by off on friday

what the hell are crunches

What's your routine user?

Attached: 1550454564261.gif (600x408, 3.32M)

a crunch is a targeted variety of sit-up exercise that focuses primarily on the abdominal muscles, instead of the fuller spectrum sit-up that also exercises chest, lower back, etc to a lesser degree

how do i motivate myself to get a fit healthy body? seriously, any videos or anything to make me wake up from this worm state??

what's the benefit over plain old sit ups?

After rising from bed, I relieve myself with the help of my Toto S300 washlet bidet system. I take a shower. I shampoo with a R+Co shampoo and conditioner which boosts volume and prevents the hair from lying flat, which can make you look older. I wash myself with a Kiehl's body wash and then apply an in-shower body lotion. I wash my face with a Cetaphil facial cleanser, which is not a soap and does not dry out the skin, which can make you appear older.

After the shower I towel dry, and tone my face with Neutrogena salycilic acid pads. This can dry out your skin, which can make you look older, so afterwards I apply a Jack Black Oil Free facial moisturizer, which restores moisture to the skin while leaving it matte and not shiny. Then I shave my face with a Braun series 7 electric razor, which has been charging and disinfecting in its associated dock apparatus. Afterwards I brush my teeth with a Philips Sonicare Diamondclean electric toothbrush. Its thousands of RPMs and medium stiffness bristles effectively yet gently scrape plaque away to remove up to seven times more plaque than a manual toothbrush.

While my pores are open from my shower, I apply a fragrance. I choose Issey Miyake pour Homme for everyday use.
Afterwards I dress. I put on underwear, and Michael Spencer OCBD shirt, which has an unlined and unfused collar providing the proper traditional oxford collar roll. I wear my Brooks Brothers Golden Fleece Single Pleat trousers, featuring an innovative wool-cashmere blend weave that flexes without artificial materials. I wear a shell cordovan belt, from Allen Edmonds.

Next I apply an under-eye serum from Jack Black, which moisturizes to reduce puffiness and fine lines, which can make you look older. Finally I apply Redken Maneuver cream pomade, which provides hold and volume without shine or stiffness. I use a shoe horn to slip into my Alden Handsewn Leisure Penny Loafer in Color 8 Shell Cordovan, which match my belt.

I am ready to start my day

Attached: routine.jpg (700x394, 45K)

You don't get quads or abs, but you do get dubs

checked

very nice

>Issey Miyake
good taste

Attached: 1492484986460.jpg (284x322, 28K)

>no 1000 crunches
Not going to make it.

He's got strong upper body, but my legs seem just as strong as his, and I don't work out half as much.

YOU MIGHT THINK ITS SINGLES
BUT I DONT EVEN CARE
EVERYONE KNOWS WHATS GOING ON
ITS DUBS OR BE SQUARE

Attached: Capture.png (1006x696, 620K)

It's not motivation, it's discipline
Just work out for 60 minutes, every single fucking day
It's not rocket science

Attached: 1567995334383.jpg (1080x1069, 324K)

Why does this image make me so emotional?

You must have gone on a bender, you're three days behind. Sorry dude, it's MONDAY

Start with workouts that are tough but short. When I started down the /fit/ path I couldn’t imagine spending an hour in the gym everyday - now it’s easy. But it would have burned me out quick.

Here’s where I started: drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B11F7e9MXvzyOURUVHcyb0NQUW8

Do one of these 3-4 times a week. Don’t even buy a gym membership, get a 25 lb dumbbell and go from there. As you improve, you will want to get better, and eventually the idea of NOT working out will be worse than the idea of working out.

As you get more /fit/ you will look better, feel better, and find the program for you.

Good luck user, today is the first step of your journey.

Attached: AE417E56-DEA3-459B-A557-3A354C626DC2.png (750x1334, 2.32M)

yes, but you have to start doing that, and i want motivation to do that

>shampooing every day
>using a combination shampoo conditioner
stopped reading right there dipshit.

Attached: 36177827832.jpg (1200x796, 144K)

thanks friend

Reservation for one

>Start with workouts that are tough but short
wtf? Don't you have to build up core? This is how you get injured in few months