OH. MY. FUCKING. GOD

OH. MY. FUCKING. GOD.

video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1171058781062651905/pu/vid/720x1280/Ie9iUTwyPVd07oJm.mp4

video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1171052522770968578/pu/vid/720x1280/edsXpBNLiyKMWq4T.mp4

Attached: joker-trailer.jpg (1000x563, 244K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/58048284/#58054156
imdb.com/title/tt8195518/
gunviolencearchive.org/
twitter.com/S_amaritano
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fake. I scanned it for viruses.

>He says society
Fucking based

>STA SOCIETÁ
KINO OF THE YEAR

Attached: 1568043397319.jpg (170x328, 19K)

shut the fuck up

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1468x764, 68K)

Train scene
files catbox moe/c332w3.mp4

WE WERE RIGHT about it being propaganda not incelkino
spoilers btw
This movie has been clearly released at this time to stop the good guy half of this country from winning again and it all makes sense with the leaked footage
>Joker(Tranny/leftist)
>Thomas Wayne(Trump)
>Bruce Wayne(Baron)
>the "mob" on Jokers side(the rest of the left upset about Trump winning)
Now what we can see from the clips/what we know
>joker killing de niro
symbolizes how the left felt about Fallon bringing on Trump and what they wanted to do to him
>joker putting his hand in bruce waynes mouth
the trannys that keep getting caught abusing children/the left harassing barron trump
>joker and his goons beating up white men
antifa attacking americans that hate communists
>leaked clip
joker killing a white man and showing freaks that the left accepts them
We've got ourselves the biggest propaganda piece since fury road boys.
For you newfriends that don't know about FURY ROAD: archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/58048284/#58054156

TRANNIES RISE UP

KINO ALERT KINO ALERT KINO ALERT KINO ALERT KINO ALERT KINO ALERT KINO ALERT KINO ALERT KINO ALERT KINO ALERT KINO ALERT KINO ALERT KINO ALERT KINO ALERT

you sound mentally ill

>And always remember! Fuck NIG...

Attached: Jokester1.png (720x789, 719K)

>film depicts trannies as villainous mentally ill freaks and the biggest danger to society and the white man's way of life
>not /ourmovie/

Attached: Jokester2.png (720x761, 573K)

Are there trannies in this movie? In what context?

It's just too good to be true can't take my eyes off you.

joker is trans

Stop forcing your shitty meme, you are literally forcing this shit on 3-4 threads at a time, seek help, have sex or dilate, whatever.

Keep crying, sh*lls. I exposed Star Wars 7 and Fury Road, and now I will expose your new flavor of the week

GAMERS

How am I a shill? Keep your /pol/cuck stuff on that board. Nobody cares here

41% yourself, creature

He literally says society and if they are basing him off incels or whatever there is a genuine chance he will say niggers

they said it in taxi driver so it wouldnt be out of place here

Seriously? You guys are joking right now or did they really made him tranny?

Attached: 1503404361329.gif (220x212, 2.57M)

>dropping the s word

Attached: 1550943713346.jpg (198x228, 43K)

ITS KINO

ITS KINO FRASIER

Attached: 1552906768935.jpg (240x180, 18K)

thats why he's seeing the therapist

he also molests bruce wayne

>NOO YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO READ FILMS
Go back to Yea Forums or "twitter film" you cinematically illiterate pleb

user is saying that because he talks in a feminine way. In the leaked clip at least

Kek, that scene with the midget being unable to reach the door lock is like perfect black comedy, media is gonna rail on it for sure

So when do we get the rest of the movie?

Go to a store and buy a brain cell faggot.

Incel kino confirmed

WE LIVE IN A SOCIETY

holy shit finally a movie that tackles the gamer problem
ticket preordered

Attached: spoiler1.jpg (614x584, 43K)

Someone pay him for the mobie...

Are you really surprised he says the word 'society'? It's not that rare of a word

Holy shit they actually made a FUCKING JOKER a tranny? I was wondering why the fuck did critics liked it so much now it all makes sense

Why are these clips leaking? Is the movie being released somewhere else before the US?

Based airplane mode fag. Continue forcing your shitty meme and 41% yourself.

This is like sam hyde schizo-tier shit, you need help.

Based retardbro.

Learn how to read film you fucking leftoid pleb

>lonely white boy living vicariously through his "kino"

YEP

don't reply to me again you memelet

>when the industrial noise kicks in

I LUV THE JOKE-XIR GUYS!!!
DISCORD AND PLEBBIT FOR THE WIN!!!

Oh fuck another thing with >people being pushed through a train full of non-whites and the only ones that fight each other when pushed are white men
Anyone that knows the stories/lived through 70s new york knows that it wasn't white men that acted like this on them

>I exposed Star Wars 7 and Fury Road
based delusional poster

Attached: 1566529918504.jpg (251x242, 10K)

This looks like the most try hard thing Ive ever seen. Heath was the best joker and its not close

Attached: joker-burns.jpg (1440x613, 177K)

Anyone have the picture of Joaquin Joker dancing with Ozymandias?

>Kek, that scene with the midget being unable to reach the door lock is like perfect black comedy, media is gonna rail on it for sure
unironically kino

This looks very shitty. No wonder they felt the need to hype it up as 'dangerous'.

*jack

Heaths joker was a domestic terrorist, this joker looks more spot on

dare I say based and redpilled cam poster

Based

Is it true that black girls like r9k incels?

>WANNA KNOW HOW I GOT THESE SCARS hot topic cringe shit

kys

t.Melvin

Are there literal chances of people shooting the theater when this airs? or is it just one of you Yea Forums memes?

I dot care about the Joker's origins, or when theres no Batman. so I dont get the hype

epic post, shill

Attached: 1567555053312.png (322x527, 148K)

>the bad guy is a leftist
>the movie is against us
wtf???? are you that far devoid of logic?

>Good night and remember, fuck ni-
Holy shit

no, jared leto was hot topic joker

Attached: jokes on you.png (1920x1418, 3.18M)

>DUDE CHAOS LMAO
no

THIS

There’s a few tranny’s that don’t realize deniro’s voice is pitched up as well and are trying to force a meme

He truly lived in a society

have sex

So nice to see you again sir - third viewing of The Joker this week? My aren't you the.. er.. aficionado

Attached: 1568002163031.png (1076x755, 1.27M)

looks enjoyable

sounds about right. I was always surprised people didnt see (including the post you linked) how nefarious & allegorical the furiosa wammens taking over the citadel with the inclination/intention of brainwashing the war boy kiddos with feminism was (kind've the cherry on top of the feminist narrative where they divorce and get the kids).

ahahahahaha

Midget is us on Yea Forums. Day in and day out posting memes , memes we actually believe in but too scared to go beyond shit posting. Than one day , one day The Joker appears and shows us the real power of memes. It scares us, we are terrified but we don't look away....muhah..ha. sorry sometimes I get the laughing attack. But The Joker shows us the true meaning of it all and it empowers us and we try to leave Yea Forums try to leave Yea Forums but we just can't do it, we can escape and than.... Than the joker unlocks it for us, the joker shows us the way and releases us.....hahahhahahaah..hahahahhahah.muahahahhahabahababahahababahahabababahah

Stop shilling so hard, that what Joke-XIR's sounds like. was he ultra-cringy tranny faggy manneriums (((pitched up))) too?

Jesus christ this KINO is going to sweep the oscars like a fucking hurricane

Looks good

seriously every attempt of adapting has become more of a attempt to outLedger Ledger himself

I think I like capeshit now?

Yea Forums is associated with reddit among media types
even leftist boards like fucking Yea Forums are considered "/pol/" by them, but not Yea Forums

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOOK AT THIS DISNEYSHILL OH NO NO NO NO

Is this still considered capeshit? I want to see this but i hate capeshit

Attached: 1558531382620.jpg (2156x1475, 618K)

Considering the amount of glowniggers in the chans, I think it's confirmed we're entering (((happening))) territory. The precedent with TDK's shooter, Heath Ledger's suicide, Honkler, etc... it all rhymes too well.

KEY-NOH

JUST A REMINDER THAT IT'S 2019
AND THE FAT OGRE SHIT MEME IS STILL ALIVE
THANKS FOR YOUR ATTENTION

Attached: fat ogre shit.webm (830x720, 630K)

damn...

Attached: society.png (884x155, 17K)

remember lads not in the middle

Attached: C90FAB1E-9FE1-48AF-A657-34691EB92A13.jpg (620x412, 40K)

>movie is so good the studio just leak it as viral marketing
2019 Yea Forums's MOTY

Wait a minute, is capeshit good now?

HOLY MOTHER OF KINOOOO

I shouldn't have watched that. I should not have watched that.

Having said that, someone needs to do this to colbert.

Should have known from the start.

>pennywise

Attached: 1491319425541.jpg (332x332, 14K)

Yea Forums's film of the year is UNCUT GEMS directed by actual Yea Forums posters starring Yea Forumss favourite actor, plebe

based schizo poster

I sure do relate to pennywise the cosmic horror shapeshifting clown.

Jesus Christ this is cringe

>Pennywise was a good guy beaten down by society
this has to be a joke

You don't get it. This Joker is preHeath Joker, the person who became what Heath presented to the audience. He's not supposed to be the same or even similar for that matter. The character is expected to undergo moodswings and various character stages. Phoenix is merely showing us another interpretation of his early life. Nobody would try to mimic CHAOTIC Joker at this point. Ledgers performance was just too memorable with the tongue movement. There's no point in trying, so they don't.

this is legitimate mental illness, as in paranoid schizophrenia and severe delusions

How is he a tranny???

Did I miss something???

holy shit he said society. Also that laugh tho wow great acting.

>ILL TELL YOU WHAT YOU GET. YOU GET WHAT YOU FUCKING DESERVE
kino
KINO
K I N O

has anyone got the full movie yet

BROTHER OF THE JOKER

Attached: comedygenius.png (620x483, 487K)

Fuck I didn't watch this before because of work, but he really is a tranny!
LOL

KINO HOLY SHIT

how is buffalo bill relatable?

I honestly can't wait for the mass shooting.

Hi tranny

This looks pretty good. Finally some capeshit I can enjoy since the Raimi trilogy.

Attached: 1536237753695.png (597x593, 385K)

every right-wing e-celeb actually

I bet, you will!

man this will be great

FUCKING HELL THIS IS SO KINO. JOAQUIN IS COMING FOR THAT OSCAR

W-what city are you going to watch this in when it comes out? Just curious of course..

No. It's basically king of comedy.

>WANNA KNOW HOW i got DEEEEEZ SCAAAAARS?!!!
Cringe performance. Heavily overrated due to his death.

they say the one who leaked it is a tripfag from italian /int/ general called "gianny"

>Yea Forumsedditor
You love all capeshit. Don't pretend otherwise for a second

jesus christ
really going off the deep end with the ifunny/twitter/reddit tier humor ITT
this board has gone to shit

For the last time, it’s nothing like the typical superhero movie

Have sex.

test

>Yea Forumsedditor
projecting much? I've never visited Yea Forums in my life, little tranny neckbeard.

Based airplane tranny

holy fuck...

Attached: 1541410156247.png (717x1437, 987K)

Gang Weed posting lives again

Attached: 5c6b5b977eb7d.jpg (1444x1444, 277K)

why are wh*te people like this?

>want to watch the leaks
>also want to have a genuine reaction in the theater
CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES
THIS IS MY LAST RESORT

>joker putting his hand in bruce waynes mouth
That was Bruce Wayne?!

What a shitty movie it already is turning out to be. And robert de niro is in it so it has to be some sjw bullshit, and more stuff to demonize european americans who are even the slightest bit upset about anything.
>WE WERE RIGHT about it being propaganda not incelkino
Ofcourse did you expect anything else. And played by a jew actor.

what does he say/about to say in the end?
>and always remember: that's...
comedy?

youre posting to someone mentally ill and spends most his time on /pol/

dont expect the truth.

the sheer volume of crudely drawn images of various Jokers is really astounding

life

Not to mention uses the honkler meme massively. Notice how that meme came recently.
>why are wh*te people like this?
Ask the jew who is playing the leading role in this FICTIONAL MOVIE. Which retard normies confuse with reality. They will refer to this dumb fucking movie just watch..

based and kino

>what happens when you cross a mentally ill loner
>WITH A SOCIETY
>*bang*
Gamers...
IT IS FINALLY OUR TIME

This is going to usher in such a new tide of gangweed/gamer posting I can't fucking wait

Attached: 1563616073146.gif (500x500, 347K)

>same seething pleb replies when i exposed fury road for what it truly was
You'll see the light eventually plebs.
Yeah based on the script. I thought everyone knew this already, but thanks I'll spoiler it for next time

Attached: cr2.jpg (372x386, 14K)

"That's life!". It's De Niro's character's catch-phrase.

the movie that killed sneedposting
I can't wait

where is the train scene?

Fury road was pretty pathetic propaganda i have to say. But they made the movie just cool enough to watch aswell.

based. Truly /ourkino/

someone leak the whole thing already

>Warick Davis locked in a room with GAMERS

Attached: Capture+_2019-09-09-13-22-14.png (1440x2672, 854K)

How did it take them that long to cut the feed?

some goomba is selling it for 10 euros supposedly. I'd buy it myself but who knows if its a scam

yeah someguy said hes getting it all, the guy who leaked these scenes said he wants 10 euros for the whole film

it was formerly chucks

>AGGGGGGGGGGH IT'S THE TRANNIES AND JEWS IT'S PROPAGANDA EVEN THOUGH THIS MOVIE HAS NEITHER AHHHHHHHHHH

Can you imagine living in the schizophrenic hell world these people do?

Who will this make more angry? /pol/ or lefties?

Glad I didn't give these kikes any money after all.

>I'd buy it myself
so you can watch this kino on cam? What's the point?

Keep lurking, zoomy

can /pol/ get any angrier?

So I can post webms on here

how can i watch it?? i dont understand, bros, im stupid

BASED

Kek

Oh I agree with that. The biggest problem I have with it besides that is how it looks(I understand why they had to do it, but still) and prefer the ""black and white"" version

no brah
the democrats are just as bad.
with how they are treating Sanders, Tulsi and Yang, these establishment bugs deserve to perish.

based

I am convinced that there is an organized plan to foment revolution in this country; and that the apparently "random" release of certain films is a psyop to subconsciously push people toward lawlessness and to further promote distrust of government on all levels.

Consider other movies being scheduled for release:

Canceled - 9/27 - The Hunt
> rich people who hunt poor people for sport, and think they have the right to do so because they are rich

11/15 - All Rise
> African American wrong accused of murder. The movie follows his sham trial in court

11/27 - Queen & Slim (Thanksgiving week)
> African American pulled over for a BS traffic stop by a racist cop. He shoots the cop, flees, and then become a folk hero of the social justice movement.

12/25 - Just Mercy (Christmas week)
> (true) Life story about a civil rights attorney who fought to free a wrongly accused/convicted murderer on death row.

If you believe, as I do, that movies have the ability to mold the mind of the public, then you would have to ask where these series of movies is attempting to push the mind of the viewers.

You're pretty pathetic. Fury Road was one of the best action movies in decades and you quibble over a non-existent pro-feminism message because you're obsessed and see shadows everywhere. Fucking idiot.

Lmao you fucking losers thought you had this shit figured out but they changed the script, get fucked

Dropped it when the trailer showed Joker kissing the girl, not true incelkino.

well the Joaquin Phoenix is a jew IRL if that matters

any more videos? i wanna see the riots or him with the social worker

put dots on the spaces

>with how they are treating Sanders, Tulsi and Yang, these establishment bugs deserve to perish.
the DNC debate qualifications are ridiculously relaxed this cycle. in any other election year for either party, yang and tulsi wouldn't have even made the first round of debates.

this, imagine not being able to enjoy perhaps the kino of the decade. disneyposters on suicidewatch

No, the Mr Rogers movie is already scheduled to win all of the oscars.

it all makes sense when you realize that trannies and incels are essentially same. they are failed men, genetic dead end.

Lmao what the fuck are any of those movies you fucking doofus

The Hunt was about rich liberals hunting poor Trump supporters, literally referring to them as deplorables.

Consider that you have paranoid delusions.

>Who will this make more angry? /pol/ or lefties?
Idk, demonizing mentally ill people should probably piss more lefties off.

It's literally a fantasy

UÈ UÈ
'STA SUSCIETÀ NUOSTRA
È 'NNO SCHIFE
RIDO CHE NUN RIESC' CCHIÙ A CHIAGNERE
A CUMMENDATÒ

TRANCELS

you got it all wrong, movies do not mold public mind, public mind molds movies

thank you good sir

Bullshit. They want this movie to be a success. Normal people have seen it and said it was amazing. De Nero will do anything for money after his divorce and is too dumb to think about what kind of message his movie is sending.

But the main character is white

Remember the movie "KEK" imdb.com/title/tt8195518/
is also coming out on the same day as this hsit

white men are incapable of being mentally ill in the leftist world, and if they are it is their fault.

>You're pretty pathetic. Fury Road was one of the best action movies in decades and you quibble over a non-existent pro-feminism message because you're obsessed and see shadows everywhere. Fucking idiot.
Eh what, no it was anti european propaganda by having a bunch of 'white' people as some kind of lunatic raiders that white women are running away from and blaming them for killing the world.
It´s not a fucking shadow it´s part of the fucking dialogue. When did you become so stupid that you think every stupid hollywood movie has nothing to do with any agenda of those who make them. It´s you who are seeing what you are wanting to see. Fury road was massive political propaganda disguised as action movie, and so is this new joker movie.

>its ACTUALLY LITERALLY UNIRONICALLY we live in a society: the movie

Attached: 1520975800355.png (1024x576, 53K)

Exactly, I still hope itll be entertaining though

J_ws are white now?

>joker is trans
OH NONONONONONONONO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I went to the movies for the first time in years last month. With the exception of The Hunt, all of these movies came up as previews. These are films that are on the way.

It's still rich people hunting the poor for sport. It's about the "injustice" of the "haves" against the "have nots"

Do you deny that movies have the ability to shape the beliefs, actions, feelings, opinions, and mood of the public? How many examples do you want?

>"WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU CROSS A MENTALLY ILL LONER WITH A SOCIETY?"
Holy based

Go outside

>"With a society?"
>Midget too short to reach chain lock
Some of the people behind this HAVE to have lurked here

ya

Attached: 47687.png (1080x1011, 489K)

Yes, mental illness of the poster.

hello, kino department? i’d like to make a report

FUCK TRANNIES

BUT MOST OF ALL
FUCK JANNIES

Attached: 1542659639623.jpg (511x671, 44K)

>not blue checkmark
whatever

The Smith-Mundt Act was repealed 7 years ago. You better believe media from then on has been processed through a three letter funnel.

TIME TO RISE.UP

based schizo poster

someone post the full movie, cheers

Why is everyone calling him tranny?

How is he tranny?

But JOKER is a tranny

Why did they mean by that

I disagree. You are correct that some (or even many) movies attempt to capture something that is already in the public mind; but there have also been several occasions in history where movies have started social movements. Some examples:

> Birth of a nation
> Philadelphia
> Mrs Minniver
> Little Big Man
> Death Wish
> The Day After
> An Inconvenient Truth
> Blackfish
> Supersize Me

What's this about the Joker being a tranny?

this

Explain please

Marvelfags on this board are unironically upset that this will be the first true capekino.

just one idiot spamming joker threads

>sorry
based

Watchmen Director's Edition was kino too, that's DC as well

The footage is pitched up slightly, and Joker is very flamboyant even though he always is. It's just retards

Better?

Attached: 7453776.png (770x1200, 902K)

I swear if he punts that midget we'll finally get confirmation that this movie was written by lurkers.

The time is now, gamers. Rise up!

yikes

I will bet you guys 100 dollars each that either Jimmy Kimmel or Stephen Colbert will go "I'M LITERALLY SHAKING AT THE THOUGHT THAT SOMETHING MIGHT DO THIS TO ME"

Sounds like a false rumor to derail the hype. If the movie was about trans stuff we would ALL know because the media would poop 27 articles about it.

someone send me a link to his twitter, ill pay if i have to

THEY'RE
USING
THIS
TO
PAINT
(((DOWNTRODDEN)))
MEN
AS
EVIL
AND
UNDESERVING
OF
SYMPATHY
OR
SOCIAL
REFORM.

these scenes are just Arthur's delusions. he actually doesn't kill anyone in the movie.

You're seeing the subconscious of society manifest, not some conscious ego directing things. When marriage collapses, when a significant amount of men become alienated and jobless (I don't give a fuck if its society's fault, their fault, the jews fault, that's not the point), then you historically see civil war. You see terrorism. And despite leftist memes there are incels on both sides of the spectrum, typically the extreme sides. Every living creature seeks to reproduce and when that is thwarted, biology asserts itself and redirects that frustrated energy into other avenues. A heuristic seeking an answer, and one of those answers, historically, has been violence.

The emergence of the incel egregore is merely the manifestation of the same zeitgeist that leads chimps to kill the alpha male and take his harem. It's not a conspiracy but collective biology.

>This looks like the most try hard thing Ive ever seen. Heath was the best joker and its not close
Maybe it´s because the only fucking reason they make this movie is to tie it into the current political going ons. And using the honkler meme massively which i wonder if the retards didn´t start it themselves. Since it´s obviously an old joker tie in. When did they start filming this movie and when did the honkler meme take over? I remember it being massively forced.

Eh, ok, man, great post, just eh.. don't go stabbing/shooting/killing people in the theatre, okay?

Attached: 1568016872593.jpg (1280x960, 795K)

I'm unironically hyped now if this is true is there a full movie leak somewhere?

Ohhh OK

If anything happens to the midget there's lurkers from the industry here

Colbert? Yeah. Kimmel? Not so much, I think after all the shit he’s been given for trying to seem high & mighty politics-wise he’s trying not to play victim as often.

Test

why are they acting like joaquin phoenix is white?

I'm sure that on the surface, all of these films are simply another attempt by Hollywood to motivate the left into voting in the 2020 election.

But below the surface there is a dangerous undertone.

>Eh, ok, man, great post, just eh.. don't go stabbing/shooting/killing people in the theatre, okay?
See, fucking paranoid peons over a fucking movie.
here´s USA's gunviolence statistics. Realize how brainwashed people are by media hype stories.
gunviolencearchive.org/

twitter.com/S_amaritano
he took down the vids though

So are Americans just jew illiterate? They can't seem to recognize Jews at all

cuz hollywood reinforces the meme that jews are white, look at every movie/tv show ever

uh oh, joker is an incel? problematic

b/c Amerisharts don't understand how to recognize Jewish people, everyone is either white or non-white in their eyes

Lol nigga u dumb

Because he has white skin at first glance you moron. You have to actually do research to find out if someone's a jew and noones got time for that.

Hamill is best joker.

Why is everyone saying he's a tranny???

How is he a tranny???

based

>it´s problematic that lonely white boys might relate to it.
That´s why they make it in the first place. To demonize any young white males as fucking shooters and lunatics/psychopaths. Exactly so this stupid woman would say something like that.

That´s the entire movie, you don´t even have to fucking watch it!

nah, he makes out with a chimpanzee for a laugh during the film, he's not an incel

fuck his account has got deleted how do they catch on so fast?

he looks mexican at first glance

He fantasizes he does, it's implied he kills her once he realized his fantasies weren't real

reupload it

he's a mentally ill man who puts makeup on his face

maybe he deleted it himself because society made him do it

>cuz hollywood reinforces the meme that jews are white, look at every movie/tv show ever
That´s not to make them think that jews are european americans. That´s because almost all the actors are jews on purpose. And since a lot of jews have light skintone, then it seems to people that it´s bunch of white people. But they are jewish.. Including jaquin phoenix who stars in this movie. He has two jewish parents and plays a lunatic that now ends up demonizing every european american young male.

They either have one or two jewish parents or a grandparent that is jewish. Every fucking time just go get a list of actors and look up if they are jewish or not. Either they have converted so jew producers will hire them, or they have jew background to begin with and that´s why they were picked out in a crowd of many thousands many much better looking and better actors and all of it.

Looks good

Attached: clowns.jpg (688x580, 82K)

How

He kinda speaks in a high-pitched voice before he caps the tv show host, buts it because hes becoming hysterical not that's he's a tranny.

found the tranny lover

SOMEONE REUPLOAD IT

WE ALL FLOAT DOWN HERE

tranny stan

How is he a tranny? delusional person who smears makeup all over his face might be a guess? Gigantic daddy issues. Talking in a very feminine voice, the old joker with heath ledger did the same. Does he seem very masculine at all if you think back?

they nuked his entire twitter account, rip

twitter.com/S_amaritano

>marvelfagfs
The biggest fans of shit like this and Logan. You see "muh wannabe deep capeshit" is what they love best. They can't handle real emotions or sincerity so they flock to ironic "fun" crap like Army of Darkness, Pacific Rim and Capeshit movies. Anything more than juvenile "fun" is too "2deep4u hipster shit". It's "fun" shit and superficially meaningful "dark" movies that get the most fedora attention.

They'll watch something by Joker for what they think is their intellectual main course and then wash it out with something like Guardians or Thor 3 for desert. Before settling into a night of video games and twitter.

nice blog fag, name a "deep" film

WE LIVE IN A SOCIETY

ofcourse they did, what did he expect? idiot is probably sitting in the theater and just uploading it to twitter.
>oh yeah i bet nobody will take this down.
That guys phone has long been confiscated too.

Damn.

So excited for this movie

>DA J O O S

With the little we’ve seen this is the most grounded joker in a way. Heath, while amazing, comes off as a cartoon compared to Phoenix

Lars Von Trier's Nymphomaniac

Attached: 1400732958916.webm (712x300, 2.81M)

You need an IQ of at least 85 to post here.

I don't disagree with the idea of a collective zeitgeist, nor do I doubt that Hollywood has (and will continue) to spend most of their times stealing formulas that have worked for other people.

But both in film and especially in the protest movement we have see where intersecting interests have made for strange bedfellows; and where even the protesters themselves were't fully aware of who was financing their protest.

An example of this would be when revolutionary groups pass out signs with messages that no one would disagree with, while secretly (or not so secretly) promoting goals that are well beyond what the innocent signs suggest.

Attached: PSL.jpg (1280x720, 148K)

honestly I can't even see Batman existing in the world, would seem completely out of place unless you literally make him a regular guy in a bat suit but even that stretches it too far

>Appealing to the White incel audience
Cringe.
Flick shouldn't have been made. Especially in these dangerous times of White virgins going on killing sprees. This will be the catalyst to more angry White nerds bearing arms against civilians.
Fucking pathetic.

based pedo

>Honkley
>Clown World
>Clown Pill
>IT Pennywise
>Joker
w-what's going on?

>SOCIETY
lmao but yeah it's kino marvel btfo and so on

It's actually far better than I expected.

Attached: Wise Man's Grandchild - 02 - The Unconventional New Student [MCR] [D684F32D].mkv_snapshot_05.18 (1920x1080, 150K)

hopefully this movie will have a positive impact and bring more equality to our society

Attached: 260059059.jpg (1080x853, 157K)

this is why i still come to this website, kek

this is some serious bait false flag posting

Lol, the shills here said it was an outdated script, it turned out they still kept large chunks of it.
This movie will not age well, it may be a thing now because of americans and their fake mental problems but sooner or later it'll be regarded as the most pretentious capeshit ever made.

is it actually worth watching, does it have cute girls?

Did nobody at the tv station expect this clearly mentally deranged clown to be armed and dangerous?

this was the 20th century, you could just walk onto a plane back then

Somebody post the script

I think the Purge series is way more irresponsible than this.

THIS MOVIE LOOKS SO FUCKING GOOD

Look up the archive.

lol no and yes but only part 1 and they're only around for like 20 minutes

Attached: 2deep4u.mkv_snapshot_02.08.40_[2014.11.12_10.53.54].jpg (960x1224, 177K)

Right this way user

Attached: 1567762807390.png (500x375, 283K)

>I really want to watch capeshit
>But I can't if people call it capeshit
embarassing

>Flick shouldn't have been made. Especially in these dangerous times of White virgins going on killing sprees. This will be the catalyst to more angry White nerds bearing arms against civilians.
You fucking retard, that´s why they make it and whom they are trying to demonize in the first place. You got it exactly the other way around.

Why don´t you use your brain instead of your emotions for two seconds. Count the number off shootings in USA and count the casualties in USA, forget the media hype. Go ahead and do a count. Then compare it with the amount of people in the USA, and also look at gunviolence in USA.
You´ll realize it´s you who is brainwashed with paranoia, because you are a dumb fucking faggot who doesn´t understand math and logic, which is unfortunately most dumb people. So you can´t analyze things properly. So all they have to do to you is a few hyped up cases, and you got retards in new york city stampeding eachother because exhaust from a motorcycle that they thought a gun was going off. Exactly like dumb fucking ostridges. EXACTLY LIKE THEM.

If you are afraid of a random person with a gun shooting at you, extremely rare. Then why don´t you get a concealed carry permit or a gun yourself?

gunviolencearchive.org/
According to this, you know, reality rather than your fantasy hyped up reality bubbleworld that you seem to live in because you are an ignorant urbanite who is so fucking stupid he might aswell be living on the moon.

According to this just in this year alone in USA there is recorded 1049 defensive use of firearms. As in someone has a gun and uses it to defend themselves, saving their own ass.

Maybe you should try that rather than run like a fucking ostridge..

Think about this. All of USA, 325 million people.
total number of gun related incidents. That´s EVERYTHING from suicide to shootings involving police to just everything recorded.

HAHAHAH.. How dumb are you. HOW DUMB.. are... you?

Attached: gunviolence_usa_2019.png (1330x889, 314K)

what about Charlotte? She's a cute

Is the tranny meme fake? Please say it's fake.
For those who know the whole script - is it good kino or shit? No spoilers

So why are you in a state of paranoia and irrational and illogical thinking? Well because of hyped up stories and movies like this. Only reason. It does not correspond with reality. It´s what is called propaganda.

And ofcourse since your tiny little mind is on recieving end of that propaganda, then that is what you parrot in an unquestioning way.

No man, it's real, they even have an scene where Joker snips his cock then paints and smile with his blood.

he recorded it last week

Ok actually gun suicides are excluded, rest gunrelated is on that list. Look how little it is, practically nothing going on but gangviolence in shitholes like chicago. And that damn sure is not a white guy running around doing it sir.

STA SOCIETÀ
TESTO IN BASSO

Dude. spoilers.

Attached: 1567078525338.png (820x791, 310K)

>YOU GET WHAT YOU FUCKING DESERVE
okay this looks pretty kino

>No man, it's real, they even have an scene where Joker snips his cock then paints and smile with his blood.
I highly doubt that fgt.
But the point is that even the old joker with heath ledger is extremely feminine. So i laugh at the people who say joker could not be tranny..
>daddy issues (let´s put a smile on that face)
>massively deranged and delusional
>depressed
>smears his face in makeup
>long hair
>talks very femininely
>very feminine mannerisms aswell in the old movies when batman grabs him and all these things
I mean let´s say it is POSSIBLE that the joker is not the most hetero guy on the planet.
That being said nothing wrong with being a bit feminine and not all macho. But it´s fairly obvious that that possibility is far from impossible.

is this still a good incel kino or are people disappointed?

bro, this is fucking kino of the decade

GAMERS!!!

Attached: Maatschappij.jpg (888x500, 136K)

>He doesn't know
Man this looks like the best US film of this shitty decade.

Really makes you think

Attached: joker letterboxd review.jpg (611x680, 80K)

I liked fury road

Great post

BASED TRANNER KINO T BOYMODER
LITERALLY “WE LIVE IN A SOCIETY” IS IN THE SCRIPT
TRANNIES RISE UP

Clown Planet

basado bambino

Greatest poat of our time.
Maybe along side with the its ok to be jew post

I wasn't sure how much they were going to push the whole "incel" angle, but they really went for it I think. What hes saying could be words straight of incels.co

Attached: 1567281397545.png (960x1200, 1.63M)

rest in pace

the actual state of trannyedit

>. I exposed Star Wars 7 and Fury Road

oh,thanks for the kek

Attached: shakingpepe.gif (360x346, 170K)

Actress Lenny Dunham ate for our sins