Movie similar to this?

Movie similar to this?

Attached: 451C5E8B-836D-4755-B1E9-4B886170E374.jpg (1200x800, 92K)

Braveheart

Attached: 1566959320839.webm (640x360, 1.76M)

Man Snakes 4: Rumble from Down Under

Incredibly based

Kentucky Fried Movie

Is this shit ever going to die

Every 80's, early 90s cheap karate flick. They all are about some whitey that become the true sucessor of Asian martial arts and obliterate the horrible Asian villain. Examples: Bloodsport, Kickboxing, American Ninja, etc

The white guy has his ass kicked in Kickboxer. Only when his brother learns the superior eastern way he can beat the villain.

NOOOOOO MISTAH CWOOSE I SOWWY
PRS HAVU MERCY

Well duh, that's how you build a villain. Whitey still become the true sucessor of martial arts because chinks (they're thais but burgers don't see the difference) are a degenerate race

Tarantino's constant foot faggotry kept taking me out of the movie.

No. The old master scolds the American for his ways. In fact he technically beats Jean trapping him kicking him etc.
Sole reason he doesn't fuck the villains up is that they'd punish his daughter over it.
Fucking watch the movie before you talk about it you fucking faggot.

This movie was self-indulgent in every way possible.

kys

NOOOOOOOOOOOO MY SAMURAI HONOR

Dohoho found the butthurt central asian nomad

Read The Last of the Mohicans. It's pretty much the same. The important thing is the young whitey is the sucessor of this ancient wise culture. Same with The Last Samurai or whatever. The Last of the Mohicans is so culturally important for burgers because it clicks with their idiocincracy. America was built on genocide and segregation

kys slavic monkey

Stay mad larper

aids ridden krokodil addict

Still better than anglo

it's called manifest destiny, kemosabe

Attached: 986989857.jpg (448x542, 58K)