What's the saddest funeral scene you've ever seen?

What's the saddest funeral scene you've ever seen?

Attached: 1567930340832.webm (720x720, 2.72M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a7IMPsyQg6k
youtube.com/watch?v=GGCNR6mqQkI
youtube.com/watch?v=1D6bDHVAtNQ
youtube.com/watch?v=fyS9LJfyaEA
youtube.com/watch?v=M6Qtc_zlGhc
youtube.com/watch?v=9_8nY_LQL3w
youtube.com/watch?v=spX0U3UFRuk&list=PLnTTzVe7m0fOqzp7lzVmCaV2ODxS-5pZs
youtube.com/watch?v=wK7GSARUs_Q
youtu.be/TCOe7gJuaO8
youtube.com/watch?v=rfaa0Sjczik
youtu.be/utLUmIIDMtc
youtube.com/watch?v=klDAQdVj6DQ
youtu.be/6KZyLRnUEfY
youtu.be/fhfgQOLSrTQ
google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2016/04/14/toddlers-die-in-fire-after-mom-leaves-them-home-alone/amp/
youtube.com/watch?v=4fREU5a6B4Q
youtube.com/watch?v=I0O9Tn72jdM
youtube.com/watch?v=mZaAUr15e0I
youtube.com/watch?v=mOucu6uJGok
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 1549686124746.webm (854x480, 2.78M)

My wifes.

Fuck breast cancer.

youtube.com/watch?v=a7IMPsyQg6k

Attached: brazil holocaust.webm (854x480, 2.93M)

:(

>so many cameras

it's all for show

Spock's funeral at the end of Wrath of Khan.

KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

Attached: serveimage.jpg (480x360, 20K)

get out of here boomer

Way to bring a room down, twat.

needs the background sobbing
youtube.com/watch?v=GGCNR6mqQkI

wew

I'm 25 and my mom died this year of cancer in her mouth
seriously fuck that disease

How did Germany do in the recent World Cup?

:^)

Yikes beaners are so cringe

fucking Team Skull

That was just as funny

RIP Scorpion.

This would actually be sad if it weren't some South American shithole.

Same, I'm 28 and 2 years ago my mom died of breast cancer. it spread to her liver and pancreas and I watched her die for a week, she couldn't even talk to me. I saw her last breath and the life leave her eyes.

Sometimes people say that you can feel a presence when you see someone pass away, like their soul leaving their body. I didn't experience that, so I kinda walked away from the experience realizing that we really are all alone on this shit planet and this is the only life we have.

Go cry about it on Reddit, faggot.

LOL

Attached: 1558844798907.webm (1283x540, 2.74M)

I'm sorry about your mom, dude.

Attached: 27234.jpg (320x320, 26K)

what movie?

LMFAO WHAT FUCKIN MUDHOLE IS THIS

youtube.com/watch?v=1D6bDHVAtNQ

Attached: 907619-watchmen093.jpg (373x400, 59K)

In 50-60s years is there going to be a huge influx of people just dieing in their houses without people knowing

Attached: hmmm.jpg (528x352, 39K)

KEK

Torreón, Mexico

Underage be gone

Ebin :DDDDD

>he doesn't know about the upcoming great war that will thin the herd
The west is in a Weimar era right now. Action is coming

anyone have the webm where they drop the casket and the body falls out

My mom died of breast cancer 8 years ago and it still hurts like it was yesterday. It really fuckin changes your perspective to go through something so personally horrific only to walk out of the hospital and find the world exactly as it was. Nothing stopped, everything just kept going. One day into the next without missing a beat.

It sounds obvious but to experience it first hand is entirely different.

Exactly man. I understand completely.

Why didn't the eagles just fly her cancer to mount doom?

Nobody fucking cares

Attached: 04bf0dd5b7b18d595aabff410ce46def--tommy-lee-jones-old-men.jpg (236x174, 7K)

Snyder using pop songs in his movies is the ultimate cringe. The fact that the song has been famously used already in a far superior movie makes this even more embarrassing and unfitting.

>mom gets cancer when I'm 12
>she beats it
>comes back with a vengeance 7 years later
>given a year to live
>she's sick for a year but still my mom
>suddenly she gets REALLY sick around Christmas
>over the course of two weeks she's barely even alive
>spend my birthday in the hospital with her
>she asks who I am
>dies that night at 4am as we all sob
>she was 46

Thanks a lot, life.

youtube.com/watch?v=fyS9LJfyaEA

Attached: 1501108328765.jpg (1036x1036, 160K)

That wasn't cancer that was my dick

You guys are trying way too hard kek.

My dad died last week and I know exactly what you're talking about. Experiencing it is really strange.

i-image having this many of your peers at your funeral...

Senna funeral scene. Gets me every time

Not as hard as your mom's cancer though

Attached: 12185375.jpg (599x454, 25K)

imagine the smell

I honestly already got over it and got that sweet sweet 2 million dollar life insurance police that accrues 3.5% monthly. I get 6k a month just to exist and it's so cash kek.

Make sure when your parents die you get that life insurance, or you're really fucked.

kek

HAHAHAHAHA jungle nigs btfo by superior german ubermecht

Attached: bing bang wahooo.jpg (1024x576, 79K)

I hear when you die you shit your pants but the butthole gets really tight, did you at least put it in one last time? Or at least do a pussy/ass finger test to see if it got tighter?

>I honestly already got over it
Not over it enough since you're still here whining about it

Attached: Feldmoves.webm (500x282, 2.8M)

I think hakas are fucking stupid. Why are they even a thing, you stomp and scream like who gives a fuck. Wow such passion omg omg

youtube.com/watch?v=M6Qtc_zlGhc

I'm not whining, that's how I felt then, but then I got that cash and it was all gravy lol.

heres the gold xdddd

This is what being molested by jews does to a man.

If I died today, 2 people max would show up

Spock , Star Trek II TWOK.
youtube.com/watch?v=9_8nY_LQL3w

Nice blog faggot, back to plebbit then kys. I wonder if your dead cancer riddled dad knew how much a faggot his son is?

>life insurance police
Is that, like, police who make sure your mom is still dead?

You shouldn't have squeezed her breasts then.

That wasn't even remotely funny or clever. Imagine typing that and hitting post kek.

Maybe you can buy yourself a new mom with all that sweet dough, pussy.

Attached: ezrhvKxe_400x400.jpg (297x297, 14K)

Neighbours notice the smell after a few days

Did you lock eyes as she was shitting her pants before she died? Imagine the smell.

Nah fuck that lol, I'm free of having anyone to pretend to give a shit about or call during holidays. I just chill and don't give a fuck. Buying a mom would suck honestly. Stop posting on your phone.

Have you actually ever listened to his music? It's so goddamn terrible, it's unbelievable.

youtube.com/watch?v=spX0U3UFRuk&list=PLnTTzVe7m0fOqzp7lzVmCaV2ODxS-5pZs

I laughed

youtube.com/watch?v=wK7GSARUs_Q

this one

IF U WERE KILLED TOMORROW, I WOULDNT GO 2 UR FUNERAL CUZ ID B N JAIL 4 KILLIN DA MOTHA FUKER THAT KILLED U!

..._.....____________________, ,
....../ `---___________----_____] = = = = = D
...../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//

WE TRUE HOMIES
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER

I had a piper at my dad's funeral a few months ago. Not a dry eye in the house by the time it was done.

>tfw one of 6 children in a step-family

Imagine still replying and posting kek like the dumb redditor you are

Then the body pops up saying "can you guys shut the fuck up? I'm trying to get eternal rest here." I've been watching way to much Looney tunes.

Never been on reddit, but have been here since 2005. Didn't like the look of the site. You've probably gone there quite a bit though haven't you?

He MCin wid da angels now bruv

>tfw you'll never have enough weirdo freaky friends willing to rave over your dead body as it's lowered into the grave
Sure this might seem bizarre but damn son, that guy had some real ones out there.

I think your mom is better off now that she's dead, imagine her having to see what a tremendous faggot she spawned.

Attached: 3ddd98586a05cddeaca06440d029812a.jpg (700x907, 96K)

All of these videos are made cringe by the fact that they are videos and not private moments.

He's trying a little too hard and it's showing in his posts

>no u

Attached: 324.png (300x345, 24K)

Fuck. No parent should have to do this to their kid.

I'm also better now that she's dead. About to graduate med school, don't need to worry about taking care of her, or in the future putting her in a home. I'm free.

Pretty rare having only 2 people that care for you, and they both have the same name

nice

You're a real winner, user!

Attached: 755427eec6ff0d85a1b52047430c87ac--kids-dolls-baby-dolls.jpg (236x240, 13K)

Thanks man, hows that minimum wage job going?

hahahaahahahaahaha

don't say that about your mother

You don't have to use a reaction image each time you reply, newfriend

I realize you're larping but I really hope your mother does die from a painful cancer because of the shitty bastard she raised.

The plan is to kill myself after my parents go, they're decent people and i don't want to cause them grief.

I'm not larping, she died of stage 4 metastatic breast cancer. It's been two years so I barely think about it anymore.

>live on tax payer dime
>die
>city has to dispose of body
>noone to pass the bill too
>tax payer foots the bill once again to remove my bloated degraded corps and to dispose of it

CLEAN IT UP

Attached: 430.jpg (699x485, 60K)

Pretty bad. It would be a million times worse if I didn't have my mother by my side, though.

Not that you can relate.

Attached: macho man.jpg (840x1000, 159K)

You get over that eventually, what really get's you is not being able to support yourself when she's gone. Get that life insurance policy quick.

you apparently think about it when you're browsing an internet thai message board and then pretend you don't think about it every day

I wish I had a friend that cared about me this much, like a male friend, gf doesn't count, I drain my nuts in her on the daily.

I only posted because that's what the thread was about. Really I think it's abnormal to care about death longer than a year or so. People are so dramatic nowadays.

How quick? Like, stage 4 metastatic breast cancer quick?

Attached: storage_midas_f73cb7b58842f85a2667f1ff43ca83d9_204538899_620589026.jpg (1028x675, 216K)

Dont do it user, Im sure youre a decent person as well.

Wagies btfo like the scum they are, how will they ever recover?

Jfc this thread is off to a good start

The way he says "You died on a Saturday morning" almost casually. Broke my heart

Attached: forrest-gump-jenny-grave.jpg (1014x419, 100K)

Hell yeah man, then you see that policy and then you kinda realize that it was pretty based.

youtu.be/TCOe7gJuaO8

that's a small ass coffin going in the ground. this was a nigglet funeral

Mai Wife

Attached: Borat.jpg (505x343, 23K)

>whore cheats on him
>still goes to her funeral

I would only go there to piss on her grave.

Way to fucking kill the mood. Sorry for your loss

Attached: Capture.png (634x648, 608K)

Thats some joker shit right there. "HAHAH AHAHAH AAH AHAHA CONVENIENT TO DIE IN A GRAVEYARD, DON'T WORRY THERE'S ENOUGH ROOM FOR ALL OF YOU HAHAHAHA HAAHAH AHAHA HAHA AHAH AHAAH AHAHA"

Attached: 1562822567781.jpg (3264x3264, 601K)

Attached: based_spiderman.gif (220x199, 804K)

Winning!

Attached: sheen.jpg (401x373, 18K)

Never seen this, source on this vid?

Does anyone have the beaner soccer video with audio?

Yeah I know Jenny was a cunt but you have to put yourself in his shoes and to see it from his point of view

Thought it was gonna end with them dabbing on the body

This desu.

Are you me?

>"Some junkie slut I've loved my whole life finally accepted me once she knew she was dying and I was rich, so she could pawn her spawn off onto me."

Attached: Was Forrest Gump Raped2.png (947x1056, 124K)

Attached: 7-1.png (786x429, 368K)

Same could be said about Amer*cans. Wouldn't even need to change the name of the sport.

dying laughing

I'm sorry anons for your loss

based existential realist

I'm sorry for your lots

Attached: 698.jpg (418x352, 13K)

stop this faggotry

Attached: stop.gif (520x293, 1.29M)

>Action is coming
ZULUL

>featuring: the Skulls parastie unit

What are they doing?

Resurrection magic.

youtube.com/watch?v=rfaa0Sjczik

Did it work?

youtu.be/utLUmIIDMtc

get rid of your phone then retard

youtube.com/watch?v=klDAQdVj6DQ

BRAPPPPPPPPPP

When ur m8s get let out of detention to come to ur funeral at lunch break

safe lads. Safe safe.

how the fuck did that mad fucker do that and not get ripped in to pieces with a hoard of potato niggers running at him?
fucking madlad.

To rave results

All parents do. Every birth is a death. Usually they just don't have to see it.

Yikes

hakas are pretty alpha and that is badass. Would be better if the dead guy was a warrior or something though

based spics

now post the furfags

My sides

This thread is drowning in underageb& posters

>tfw he was a cop who was called out by pearl clutching boomers because they thought the ravers were gangsters but he ending up befriending them.

While it is a sad moment, I can only smile at the childlike, idiotic sentimentality of the negro races that pushes them to do this kind of spectacle. White people, with their dignified and poised rituals must appear like aliens or gods to those brown hordes.

Attached: 1566624765051.png (1236x824, 530K)

Attached: 10756019_590391517755231_406702831_n.jpg (640x640, 249K)

Super shame?

pretty much Yea Forums

>everyone’s mom is angelic and perfect

Get a load of this absolute mental midget

Mother is the name for God on the lips and hearts of all children

Or he's slouching back even in death.

Kek

Unequivocally based

KEK

DON'T BURY HIM YET
youtu.be/6KZyLRnUEfY

The sequel:

youtu.be/fhfgQOLSrTQ

off-duty British soldiers drive into middle of IRA funeral prcoession

>neets
>able to afford their own home after the parents die
i wish

>Someone I loved is gone what ever will I do waaaaaa

Attached: AD756C2B-4C8F-4C17-B006-A471EB7FA5F3.png (261x215, 19K)

death blow

My grandmother's last week.

>It really fuckin changes your perspective to go through something so personally horrific only to walk out of the hospital and find the world exactly as it was. Nothing stopped, everything just kept going. One day into the next without missing a beat.

This hit the nail on the head. In Grade 11 I had a friend I knew since Grade 1 die in a car accident, along with 3 other boys. We used to workout in the school gym everyday. For the longest time, I kept instinctively looking towards the bench press or squat rack and opening my mouth to ask for a spot or chat about sports only for no one to be there. I somehow managed to convince myself I shouldn't be sad because we didn't chill outside of school much so we weren't really friends. But the fact is I lost a decade long friendship and I didn't know how to handle it.

It's just as rare here faggot, it's just one fucking webm.
Can't answer for american nignogs though

I am sorry for your loss, user. Keep going, keep looking forward.

ITT:
user finds solution to the 'cant be a neet forever' problem

Shane. I assume it was his name

Insure them all

Attached: 1539747053584.png (3000x3000, 945K)

poor webm user bro i think this is you

I was gonna post Hughes' funeral from FMA Brotherhood but fuck man, you win. I'm sorry.

Attached: FMA_rain_6856 (1).jpg (350x197, 10K)

I’m sure that’s what David pelzer was thinking when he wrote a child called it

Grow up out of your naive thinking that parents mothers specifically can do no wrong

google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2016/04/14/toddlers-die-in-fire-after-mom-leaves-them-home-alone/amp/

I envy you for having parents you can look up to

Sorry user. Stay strong.

Attached: 1.webm (426x426, 1.93M)

shit still gets me all these years later.

Ligma balls

Actually pretty impressive man. Carried a few casket's at funerals and that shit isn't particularly light

what were they playing at jesus

>#1 Victory Royale

pretty fucking based

wow this guy is cool

Cancer really is the worst shit ever. No one has a guarantee that it won't happen to them. I hate random shit like that. Completely unfair. Sorry for your loss bud.

I wish i could do spins and shit with a dead guy on my shoulder

get owned normalfag

mah wiife

#RESPECT

>making fun of reddit gold to get Yea Forums gold
pretty cringe desu desposito

Attached: sopranos.jpg (680x478, 33K)

What do you call this subculture? They had it on Righteous Gemstones last night. Is is like zoomer ravers?

>non-normies are immortal

videos women could never understand

Attached: IMFD.webm (720x576, 1.36M)

Attached: maxresdefault (7).jpg (1280x720, 79K)

Peggy Carter’s in Civil War. The feels..

Attached: F9281E82-AEF5-4974-AC1B-58C82BFFA941.jpg (450x305, 19K)

Attached: JosephFuneral.png (1195x671, 1.32M)

sooner than that. most loners are in their 30s, so in 20-30 years, we will start to die off. loners have shorter life expectancies because they are less likely to seek medical attention when they feel something is wrong, drug/alcohol abuse, more open to suicide, and very seldomly having human touch all takes a toll. People need touch and interactions with people to be healthy.
Also, this upcoming "civil war" isnt going to look like a conventional war. its not going to be like WWII, more like an even more confusing, slow version of Yugoslavian war that I believe will drag on for decades.
its common in Japan now to die alone in your apartment, but I think neets of today will be low rent wage slaves of the future and create more demand for cheap communal housing, you get to die in a cubical right next to another 3 walled cubicle, so another faggot will notice the smell after a day or so.

Fucking rad.

Attached: 1550663922198.png (509x604, 495K)

they do hakas for the most mundane bullshit like a high school graduation or someone's quinceañera

Yup. It's gonna be based. Can't wait for all the loners to die off. Don't get me wrong, I am one too, but the good kind. So it doesn't matter if I die. The bads will die too.

Quite a touching concept. A Green Lantern's biggest weapon is his willpower.

I am sorry user. Hang in there.

:(

This is a great video. Youtube used to be really stupid but also unique. I don't really care for the whole SOUL vs SOULLESS meme or whatever but I definitely do miss when Youtube was just a bunch of random losers with digital cameras making vlog series for the hell of it rather than sponsors or revenue.

Kys normalfag

>ctrl+f 'where do you think we are'
>0 results
Fuck you Yea Forums.

Nice trigger discipline

The opening scene of 'Dr. Zhivago'. The kid is barel old enough to understand what happened to his mom.

I always think about who would go to my funeral if I killed myself. My brothers, my parents and maybe like 1 or 2 friends.

Yep.

Nintendo sued the family for trademark violations btw

What's so bad about that?

breast cancer is apparently the great enemy of Yea Forums

Can't lose a wife if you're not a wife-having normie

Only roasties get breast cancer

Anyone got that one of the Eastern European singing to his recently killed friends grave?
I cannot for the life of me find it.
Shits pretty sad tho

>Eastern European
Like bugs buzzing around a hunk of shit.

Attached: 5b546d13d5a75.jpg (922x960, 115K)

Attached: Mos Def.jpg (768x1024, 140K)

Oh...

you guys ever wish you were dead? haha

What a waste of Airforces

holy based

>this fucking song
For the time period it fits, for the character and how his teammates felt about him, it really doesn't.

>having friends
keke

very underrated post

do you have the one where they drop it

My sister died in my arms. Such is life.

I'm being cremated

Attached: Diy2GZNXsAAuZxS.jpg (1200x1200, 184K)

that I'm fucking dead

I'm glad she died.

Occasionally I wonder just how long it would take for every last trace of me to disappear from the earth when I pass. Best hope I have is a relative putting my photo on a mantle somewhere when they throw out the bulk of my worldly possessions, but it's just a matter of time until it's all destroyed or put into the trash and then it's like I never existed.

Me too. She was leaching off too much money. I ain't a fucking bank bro like...

I've told my friends and family that when I go I want my corpse to fly over everyone's head on a trapeze then someone pulls a release and my cadaver does a double backflip before plopping unceremoniously into my coffin.

if i died with an erection would rigamortis take over where my blood left off?

I've had a similar idea, but with suicide in mind. I've often wondered, why does nobody make a suicide livestream that's actually fine. Fucking clown makeup and the whole 9. Maybe bye a fake BANG gun and then pull out the real one.
It's like the ultimate middle finger you'll ever give as a human being. If anyone suicidal's reading this, please take note. It is a kino idea.

She probably fucked black guys too

funny* not fine sorry

Nah, she was too ugly to get laid, like my parents. Fucking bill gates ass looking motherfuckes. Only person in my family to not be a virgin is myself, because I am based.

nice blog faggot

Sorry user. My mom had a massive heart attack at 52. She called me the night before to chat and I blew her off. Didnt even get to say I love you one last time.

I don't want to stop listening. If he'd released that in 1982 it would have been a cult classic. Seeing him perform it on the other hand…

interesting logo they've got

Attached: UFF_East_Belfast_mural.jpg (2304x1728, 985K)

>the kind of retard who tries to make every conversation about his dead wife
fuck off

>not donating your corpse for medical science

why the fuck can't I stop laughing

You don't really know what rigour mortis is, do you user?

Seeing him perform it is even greater, I agree. He's no Michael Jackson but damn close. Went to 3 live shows myself. We stan.

why does he wear the mask?

Barbiturates. The Efffel Tower is a cruel mistress, bu in the end, it's near the sane. Admittedly, if you were to go within the sane, you'd be insane. Technically.

brb giving my mom aids

sometimes I'm really glad that my mom suddenly died in her sleep from a brain hemorrhage caused by a broken aneurysm. It has been a huge shock, but it's still 10 times better than something like that.
it's been more than 7 years already

Attached: 1519732424647.gif (350x190, 1.62M)

there's that vid of the kid who waves at the camera happily and then blows his brains out with a fucking KSG shotgun to the noggin. When it first surfaced it even included a relative or mother calling 911 in a panicked state, but that part was scrubbed pretty fast

Attached: Kel-Tec_KSG (1).jpg (1000x449, 36K)

>it's near the sane
>sane
Jesus fucking Christ, user.

Imagine dying from growths on your titty fucking weak bitch

>tfw you are the life of the party even when you are dead

Attached: 1550289081508.gif (350x255, 1.78M)

Latinos have no family values and they don't respect life nor death whatsoever. This is all for show, they don't feel anything for the dead person

careful on that edge bro

Post screen shot of bank account then, faggot. No identifying features, just show us 2 mil in an account. Or even just a sizable amount in one account, if you haven't put it all in one place.

;_:7

Attached: 1563916189924.jpg (1024x1023, 208K)

leave this site right now you fucking normie piece of trash

Bruh dis shit be so real thoo lmaoooo

Attached: file.png (798x263, 34K)

i like this edit more

Attached: Memechair moly.jpg (1024x1023, 650K)

La Bamba youtube.com/watch?v=4fREU5a6B4Q

tudududu tududududududu

Attached: 1543674970215.gif (349x350, 13K)

sorry to hear that =(

Yeah, it really makes my blood boil to know that you can do everything you can possibly do to be healthy and extend your life as long as possible but you can still end up dying in your mid 20's-30's due to aggressive cancers, genetic illnesses, or Brain Aneurysms, while Self-destructive and lazy people can still in theory live up to their 60's.

youtube.com/watch?v=I0O9Tn72jdM

Where in the world is this seen as appropriate behaviour? Asking so I can avoid ever going there.

Attached: 1471628973571.jpg (288x415, 19K)

Some spanish speaking country in South America. I get what you're saying user, but at the same time the guy inside that coffin probably lived a life like those girls dancing, I find interesting the different ways to cope with death.

lmao

The book was inspired by a lot of lyrics in songs, sound of silence being one of them.

You are wrong
and I'm wrong for chuckling

Sorry to hear that man. Hope all is well, fuck that disease and may she rest in peace.

Stay strong, it’s an awful disease. I know the feeling all too well, many times round. You’ll never get over it, but it will become incredibly easier to deal with as time goes on. Rest in Peace to your mother.

Coming to a neighborhood near you, goyim. Just be patient.

This is sad, but it's also a ridiculous indulgence and not the proper way to mourn wtf.

Funerals are fucking stupid and should be eliminated from societal norms.

youtube.com/watch?v=mZaAUr15e0I

they're like those dumb birds from nature docs

The guy was almost completely forgotten before that movie. In clips from the 60s and 70s mentioning that plane crash they even mention the Big Bopper more often than him, otherwise it's all about Buddy Holly.

>same
Your mom was your wife?

Based Alabama

based satan

classic

Attached: 3d1ad3a.jpg (1000x731, 149K)

The third paragraph really aged badly.

What buffs are they casting?

THE WORLD CUP

Come on and jump up in the air!!!

Damn

F

based

youtube.com/watch?v=mOucu6uJGok

>he doesn't know that this happens everyday, mostly in the larger western cities were elders live completely alone so when they die nobody notices until days or even weeks later