Daily reminder that the force is female you bigots

Daily reminder that the force is female you bigots

Attached: 6aw3vw8uep501.jpg (1200x676, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nike.com/us/en_us/e/cities/nyc/the-force-is-female
bentcorner.com/the-force-is-female/
boards.theforce.net/threads/the-truth-about-the-force-is-female.50049374/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Um swarthy... That was to promote the new Nike Force women's running shoes and its just coincidence that Kathleen Kennedy, the head of Lucasfilm, and other females in power at Disney all wore them

Have sex please! And don't forget to pre-order your extra tickets for Disney's Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker.

fun thing is theyve proven every "bigot" right that women, faggots and nigger ruin everything

they were literally handed a golden cash cow with 40 years of lore and fucking outlines from the creator itself and still tanked it in less than five years beyond redemption

the best star wars news right now is about the Jedi Knight 2 switch port for the Nintendo Switch a fucking 18 year old game gets more attention than the last movie of the new trilogy

sad!

>waaah waaah no girls allowed in my kids movie pew pew
Maybe there's a reason you're still a virgin

Why is JJs production company logo in the back?

God damn that woman has a rack.

That was a nike thing that she was doing press for.

There is a reason this is the only picture of her wearing that shirt or supporting "the force is female" in any capacity

>in any capacity
any filling the lucas story group with womyn mutts

Meanwhile in reality:
>Has never hired a non white man to direct a star wars movie

Attached: 20161119-skywalkerranch8400-h_2016_thr.jpg (928x523, 138K)

JJ is a jew therefore a marginalized minority you are wrong

Now that it identifies as female, how much longer until it commits suicide?

I banged the girl second from left multiple times raw. Samantha or something. Like 10 years ago

>swarthy
Lol

that chonker on the left

Daily reminder I don’t care about children’s films

She looks like she has nice big milkers

LMAO

TRANNYFORCE ON SUICIDE WATCH

So was Irvin Kershner by the way

Thank you for the reminder. As I watch IX, I will remember that it was very wrong of George Lucas to create the thing that you seem to think is yours.

yip the force that killed the unkillable billion dollar industry that was star wars..was indeed female..and jewish

Actually it's a slogan used by the all female film school KK visited. It has nothing to do with NIKE.

Attached: ff.jpg (605x578, 70K)

Kathleen Kennedy and her "mom bloggers" army

Attached: kkennedy2-1024x518.jpg (1024x518, 112K)

>Actually it's a slogan used by the all female film school KK visited. It has nothing to do with NIKE.

Oh, ok.

nike.com/us/en_us/e/cities/nyc/the-force-is-female

bentcorner.com/the-force-is-female/
>The t-shirts were part of a marketing campaign by Nike.

boards.theforce.net/threads/the-truth-about-the-force-is-female.50049374/
>The Force is Female" is a campaign created and sponsored by Nike, aimed to promote the image of "women that aspire to shape the future and think outside of the box

You probably know better than Nike

Who's the big milkers 2nd from the left she's been driving me nuts for years

Attached: 1567756361798.png (600x600, 225K)

2nd from left? Who is she?

Did you even look at the picture I provided? The Force is female is a feminist slogan used by Archer School that has nothing to do with Nike. Do you see any Nike logo anywhere?

Attached: ffemal.jpg (1213x1880, 292K)

>The Force is female is a feminist slogan
PERIOD

ITS USED BY WHOEVER WANTS TO LATCH ON TO THE RETARDED FEMINIST AGENDA

WHEN IN FACT WOMEN BELONG IN THE KITCHEN LMAO

I was listening to a Reylo podcast to laugh at the roasties and even they agreed it's absolutely retarded.

This unironically

>Do you see any Nike logo anywhere?
No, BUT I DO SEE ADIDAS.

Funny thing the new movies suck ass

When I hear the Future is Female, I also think yeah the furture is fucking bleak.

Problem with the femmy cunty force is female angle is... Back when starwars was just good. It wasn't oushed as "The force is male.. Men are great, look at us!" It was just made by those who were capable and took initiative to make the movie they way they wanted. Force is female, and Nuwars is so tryhard, its pathetic.

Who is the milk train second to left?

Honestly based on the milkjugs/face ratio, i'd pick the first on the left. You can find their names easily but you won't find any photos.

And my money is male so lol

>A Reylo podcast
This stuff exists? Are there entire media empires that I’ve never heard of because they’re dedicated to tumblr shipping?

Apparently. Surprisingly nice grills too, if a little gringe.