This is so important

This is so important.

Attached: 81D7D683-8723-4CF0-8EEF-EB1EB431072A.jpg (1144x1247, 609K)

Yeah, a little family known as the retroviridae.

Yea Forumsfags are actually looking fwd tobtgis film. What a bunch of cucks!

bigots BTFO

Good post

imagine still getting triggered over fag shit
nice job validating them you closeted homo

Check out the guns on that Wong gook

You tell em sister.

Which one's the fag?

Robb Stark

Is Kit Harrington straight in the movie?

Richard "Crotch-Grabbin" Madden

How does a faggot produce a "family"? Doesn't that just make him a slave master if he is subjugating humans that don't even share his blood?

not a problem to me, i just edit that shit out myself and show the edited version to others that also hate this shit
one could even capitalise on this and make a filter for gayshit in movies, like that parental control streaming service, forgot what it was called

Attached: i am the boss of this photoshoot.png (1618x1215, 3.75M)

KEK

>120751459

Explain this cheese pizza faggot

This is so tiresome.

>gay
>he's got a family

Whose?

What was the point posting this as a reply to all posts ITT? Are you autistic?

Goddamn I hate capeshit

Family implies kids. Yea Forums should be celebrating, Disney put in a pedo character.

>This is so important.
Yeah, this will certainly cater to the whole viewing public and not just a tiny minority of SJW fans.

>How does a faggot produce a "family"?
inb4 homosexual Eternals can breed

>deviltrips

Attached: 113563074727109.gif (221x196, 410K)

This looks problematic user

>Goddamn I hate capeshit
And apparently, capeshit is trying to make sure everyone else hates it as well.

duckduckgo Vlad Models Ksenia Katya Olga wrestling video

fuck you, i can do whatever i want to some copy of a movie, is not like i am altering everycopy to exclude gay bs, although that would be nice

That would be hilarious. Marvel confirms all Eternals house unfertilized eggs up their assholes next to their shit. How brave and #woke.

I wasn't talking about the movie fren

Why is a gay character in a movie making headlines in the current year? 20 years ago, no one would give a shit either way. It's like the world is actually moving backwards.

Attached: 1535892936850.jpg (250x201, 6K)

It's amazing to me how Hollywood libs are about 20 years behind the curve when it comes to idpol.

few years ago:
>what people do behind closed doors doesn't affect you
now:
>there needs to be tranny characters and explicit gay sex scenes in every single movie, tv show, cartoon and video game, you bigot!

At least this is making people wake up to how toxic trannies and trannies supporters are.

Attached: young people lgbt acceptance drop.png (695x330, 128K)

what does 'openly gay' mean in that context?
>group of heros challenge main villain
>gay character: yeeaah, Id suck his cock!
?

>Victoria told us the story about she and her partner adopted their daughter. “I work with a very nice group of men. I said to them, ‘I’m going to adopt a child. And one day I will come to you and say I’m going, and I did.' And we were getting ready. I was packed to go to San Diego for the first biggest Comi-Con of our careers, first Avengers, 2010. And we get a call from her birth mom in Chicago, and we left. And I called the boys and I said, ‘I gotta go. I’m gonna go get my girl'. And I did. And I came back a week later with Olivia.
There is no gay agenda in the MCU, I repeat, the gay agenda is a conspiracy made up by homophobic incels. Remember that these films are mostly targeted at young boys.

Attached: 1566426285210.jpg (558x947, 105K)

>caring about capeshit

Can't wait for the family to be killed off in the first scene for drama like all franchises which add a gay guy to be woke

>adoption is slavery
>biological reproduction isn't
at least one doesn't force life on someone for vanity's sake.

Somehow i find it hard to believe that NOBODY has any close gay friends or family members from whom they get any semblance of a realistic perspective of what gay people are like.
How do you get through life at this point?

Are all of you really still judging gay guys off of that one annoying faggot you went to high school with?

anti-natalist gang rise up

jesus christ why wont that indian with the weird feminine voice fucking go away already Im so sick of his fucking lisp