Why isn't she as popular as Jennifer Lawrence, Kirsten Stewart or Emma Watson...

Why isn't she as popular as Jennifer Lawrence, Kirsten Stewart or Emma Watson? For the actress portraying the heroine of a major franchise I would have expected better but she seems to be rather anonymous.

Attached: IMG_20190909_163429.jpg (899x1031, 201K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=twitter is a gauge for popularity
google.com/amp/s/comicbook.com/starwars/amp/2017/12/24/star-wars-the-last-jedi-week-to-week-box-office-drop/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

where the fuck did the jews find this trash?

>ugly
>comes across as dull and dim witted in interviews
her debut big break films are trash
basically sums it up

Kirsten Stewart was in Twilight, which was trash. Jennifer Lawrence acts like a moron in interviews and Emma Watson is as dull as Daisy.

except twilight, harry potter and hunger games didnt actively destroy a franchise and still werent as bad as nu wars

people dont like her movies

LITERALLY PERFECT

Attached: 67220185_678797339301486_495290819816308411_n.jpg (1080x1080, 121K)

Too ugly

Because she's a xenomorph cokehead!!!FACT!!!

Attached: 1449442794962.jpg (511x663, 43K)

It's not "people". JLaw, Kirsten Stewart and Emma were popular among female teenagers and also kids. Daisy isn't even though Rey targets the same demographic. Teenagers don't give a shit about whatever franchise is ruined like Yea Forums

Why isn't Brie Larson Popular?
Marie Sue characters are always looked down on.

research has shown that the core fanbase of star wars is 25-40 so beyond teenagers nobody really cares for daisy

>Jennifer Lawrence acts like a moron in interviews
that was a "lol omg im so randumb just like u kidz" persona to seem more relatable. Daisy is just genuinely dull and uninteresting.

Star Wars is popular in the age bracket of 16-25

but not as big as the 25-40 graphic neither of which have any regard for her

>ugly
this is how you know you go to Yea Forums too much

>man face
>huge chompers
>12 year old body
>no tits
begone faggot

Except she's practically fucking barren. Huge turn off for well adjusted males.

I was gonna tell you about her character in Star Wars, but I can't even remember the characters's name.
Hey look, it's me, nobody.
I interact in this story by saving everyone at the end with my superpowers.
I don't know who I am, so neither do you.
And the plot made it very clear it was not important.
Don't you like me yet?

I am sure it's also due to the character she plays. Hermione and Katniss were not bland characters with no personality. Bella Swan was, but the whole franchise was about her and her romance with the sparkly vampire. I bet if Rey and Kylo Ren end up together, Ridley's popularity will skyrocket.

She's only in 1 movie series and they are bad flicks.

Not perfect but better than Brie

Well, out of curiosity, do you know any othe movies she acted in?

>For the actress portraying the heroine of a major franchise

I think people have to like the franchise.

KStew was an established actress before Twilight.

>better than Brie
that's not really hard

well I wouldn't mind plowing her raw

Mhhh, I'm not sure Star Wars fans like her either.
He character description is non-existent, it could fill into one sentence:
>Orphan kid gets miraculously involved into intergalactic war and wins because magic.

Brie a good girl,she gave a unicorn away and doesn't afraid of anything.

>Jennifer Lawrence
>Kirsten Stewart
>Emma Watson
they all fucked Weinstein, Daisy didn't.

>there are people in this thread that think that Ridley is less attractive than pic related

Attached: jl.jpg (1200x1800, 287K)

>plowing her raw
huh?

tfw
>this thread became a debate about the best Marie-Sue
They're bot terrible actresses.

Not even remotely, sorry

So what? Their franchises made them popular among teenagers and young people in general, not Harvey. He came afterwards.

He certainly came

Wasn't she in that Agatha Christie movie and Ophelia? But they're irrelevant and I haven't watched them.

She may be a used up borderline whore with Weinstein's cum still drying around her mouth but at least she doesn't look like a xenomorph

#metoo
I remember when Jeffrey raped me when I was all over the Atlantic away from him, and he didn't know me, and never will.

They're all shit actresses but only Rey is the Mary Sue.

I didn't see Captain Marvel, but everything I heard about it sounds pretty much like free overwhelming powers.

it helps that jlaws body isnt a flat plank that resembles a prepubescent boy

Those three actresses started as children. They have worked in various genres with success. They have public profiles that help promote and ultimately sell the productions they participate in.

Daisy Ridley is known for only one movie franchise, apparently recent productions she's worked in were so bad they weren't even released and she is beholden to the biggest and most hated/loved studio in the world.

Daisy is lovely, but she's replaceable and unremarkable. Dime a dozen.

Brie has the most horrible feet I have ever seen. Brie has no ass. Brie has no curves. Brie has man face. Brie is a cunt. Brie is a damn feminist. Brie is old. Brie is just not cute.

captain marvel is very much a mary sue. rey is the bland and boring kind while captain marvel is the arrogant infallible type.

is this more up your alley?

Attached: asasdasd.jpg (768x1024, 75K)

That's probably why they've put her in this dogshit movie with Holland, to make her popular among the Hunger Games demographic and Holland's teenage fangirls

Attached: IMG_20190909_172442.jpg (1079x1056, 359K)

Kristen Ritter has worse feet.
Not even a foot fag, but they are remarkably ugly.

lewdest daisys?

Star Wars curse. Only Harrison Ford broke out of it. Boyega and Oscar Isaac will be okay because they've had a notable career beforehand. Daisys fucked.

I heard she has a skin condition, where she looks like shit when not wearing make-up.
Good thing nanite make-up is a thing in Star-Wars.

I have not seen Kirsten Ritter but I very much doubt there's worse feet than Brie's. I just refuse.

The fact that she's beholden to Disney doesn't mean anything, all the other NuWars actors are beholden to the Mouse. Driver is much more popular than her among women of all ages.

>he likes daisys 12 year old body and has tranny pics saved on his computer
not helping your case there mate

They are worse.
I mean, it's simply fascinating how deformed they are. Every joint sticks out in all sorts of different directions and i can't even name a geometric shape that approximates what they look like.

>mark hamill
>ewan mcgregor
>billy dee williams
all had careers after star wars

None of this is true anymore, not even the feet part, she fixed them.

Ewan has a career before SW

>Emma Watson is as dull as Daisy.
not quite, and shes much better looking.

Wrong. She has 3 movies in scripting. All produced by JJ Abrams company Bad Robot.

This might come as a shock to you, but outside of this autismo circus, general audiences actually like Daisy a lot.

Boyega has his own production company. Shitty as it is.
Oscar Isaac had made a name for himself before participating.
Adam had focused on alternate works to considerable acclaim, and he also had a career before Star Wars.

Its not the same with her. Daisy is just another face in the vast Disney roster, she has not created fame aside from this.

he means without wearing a condom

>I can't compute that some actors/actresses are really just people

This might surprise you, but the op wasnt talking about that.
Maybe a little autism would do you good, help with that reading comprehension.

>Holland's teenage fangirls

He has those?

The question was "why isn't she as popular?" When she is, you're just a dumb faggot. Maybe you should personally learn to read?

Yes, but they're all boys.

Not as many as Justin Bieber, but yes

>he doesnt remember jlaws little ditzy act running so dry that even reddit and normies caught on afterwhich he suddenly stopped acting autistic
begone underage

Why do you care what some retards on reddit think about some deep actress conspiracy that this well-documented human is secretly putting on an act?

The yikes on you.

General audiences don't care about her. They're not shitting on her like man babies, but they don't really care.

no one even knows who daisy is she should be natalie portman or carrie fischer levels of popular but since no one likes nu wars no one likes daisy

You believe she is as popular as Emma Watson, Kirsten Stewart and Jennifer Lawrence? You're either being disingenuous or oblivious.

And your reply just mentioned she was liked, as if the op implied she was not.

>this millionaire actress stopped "putting on an autism act" because a subreddit was on to her dubious ways
Imagine being this type of ill.

Than why isn't Disney turning her into a family-friendly actress like Emma Watson?

underage confirmed

>since no one likes nu wars
yes, that's why the new films consistently make their budgets back or at the very least, hit 1 bil...

People don't hate these films as much as you think they do, fucking autists.

tits or gtfo

Not shocked.

Shocked.

He looks like the best friend every time he stands next to a woman, can't see how that's appealing to most girls.

As popular as Lawrence and Stewart, probably. Emma Watson has leagues on all of them and has been in the public eye since she was a child, so that's not a fair comparison.

Dunno.
Ask them.
She always seemed like a party girl privately to me. She might be a liability beyond a tried and tested brand like Star Wars.

>t. prequelfag zoomer
>calling anyone else underage because they aren't stupid enough to fall for literal reddit memes

Are you retarded? I singlehandedly lived through the Harry Potter, Twilight and Hunger Games craze and Daisy is nowhere near this level. Kirsten Stewart is even a worse actress yet during the Twilight years she was extremely popular.

weak bait

>muh anecdotes
>Stewart is a bad actress

>calling anyone underage zoomer
>cant even t. correctly
yep just keep digging that hole underage

You claims are based on what, exactly? Because Jennifer Lawrence couldn't even go into supermarkets without being assaulted by fangirls when Hunger Games was on.

>everyone who even moderately likes these films is a paid mouseshill trying to bait an obscure thread on Yea Forums
Reminder that The Rise of Skywalker will make another billion dollars and you'll be right back here, crying over it.

You're deluded then.
These women command much bigger paychecks, reflective of their own marketability and popularity. These women have had longer careers in a wider variety of productions.
You dont seem to realize these other two have been in the public eye since children as well.

>you "t." incorrectly
What level of faggotry is this?

At this point, this is either a troll or not smart enough to be worth engaging.

nah itll underperform just like TLJ and Solo and the merchandise will continue to rot on the shelves while no one goes to galaxies edge. such is the fate of nu wars.

Do you kids not remember the immediate years leading up to and following The Force Awakens?

what level of newfaggotry is this?

>it will underperform
>just like TLJ
>no on will go to galaxy's edge
I'm going to love the absolute seethe that happens when you're wrong, again. Like you have been about every movie of the last decade now. I'm getting Black Panther vibes all over.

Yes, that's why OP's question is legitimate.

Youre not making a point.
But let me infer.

Youre suggesting this made Daisy popular. And it did. But nowhere near the popularity that the other three actresses in the op command.
And its only natural given the trajectory of their respective careers.

Or maybe not everyone agrees with you and that's okay? You don't live in a vacuum user, other people are allowed to dissent with your opinions.

yes Solo and TLJ underperforming as well as galaxies edge being a ghost down are demonstrable facts. cant wait for the damage control when ROS inevitably underperforms as well

You don't provide any example.

>troll
And a weak one.

he never said that just that the seething underage replying to everyone is talking from out of their ass

When TFA came out, she was literally everywhere. Even despite low toy sales, her figure was one of the only ones even selling. She was on every talk show and morning program for 6 months straight. The film did stupid well, she was in a major video game launch and was in a score of other movies almost immediately. To say that she isn't that popular is disingenuous. These films, according to the "normie" audiences, are well-received and financially successful. Despite how you cry over them daily.

Your anecdote isn't a fact?

I like how even this half-assed cope attempt has to conspicuously evade commenting on how Solo outright bombed and lost the mouse $100M - the cognitive dissonance it must take to register that and still think that Star Wars is le 2big2fail must be exhausting

TLJ only underperformed when comparing it to "the fourth highest grossing movie of all time", but it made over a billion dollars worldwide. That's not a failure, that's not an underperformance. You faggots keep memeing that it's a flop when only these Disney spectacle films are even hitting a billion anymore.

much more than your constant deflections

She isnt AS popular as those three actresses that lived through press junkets like those multiple times through the years. She isn't AS popular, its demonstrable.

The why she isnt AS popular is the subject of the thread.

Yeah, Solo flopped. It flopped because it was a shitty movie. I've never denied that. I don't live in a completely walled-off universe like you do where I'm in constant seething fits over Nu-Wars not being my headcanon.

underage zoomers are the ones complaining about TLJ and defending the prequels, user. You've been practically wrong about everything since you astroturffed here in 2016.

in a prerelease interview disney estimated that TLJ would make 1.9 bil conservatively meaning that was their lower ballpark, the upper end must have been 2.5bil+. TLJ made 1.3bil, thats a lose of anywhere between 600 million to over a billion it massively underperformed.

Solo bombed because of TLJ. It's unironically the best nuwars

youre the only one seething here we're all having a laugh shitting on you

>Solo bombed because of TLJ
That's just a Yea Forums meme you want to believe. Nobody wanted a Solo movie, it came out too soon, it was a mess that needed constant reshoots and Disney was unsure how to even market the fucking thing.

It's a bad movie you contrarianigger.

just because you keep repeating that we're wrong ad nauseum does not make it true cope harder daisyfag

I'm not seething? The months leading up to The Rise of Skywalker, we're going to see the same shit we see every time: you're going to complain that it's going to flop, when it doesn't, you'll have a massive shit fit trying to circumnavigate your own intellect and then when people show you screencaps from 4 months ago and make you look silly, you'll cry about shills until the next Nu-Wars comes out.

You know, like what's happened for the last 4 years now?

because all those other actresses were part of successful movie series aimed at teenagers, while daisy ridley is part of a failing franchise aimed at a predominantly male neckbeard/sòiboy audience

>It's a bad movie you contrarianigger
how do you do fellow 4channers? who are you kidding here weak little shill

>I'm just going to lie and make shit up about prereleased interviews that never happened
>it was like a 600 gormillion loss because I don't know how money works you know?

these are the months leading up to ROS and no one is talking about it but nice projection and cope keep on seething baby

>when in doubt, call him a shill
Solo is unironcially the worst nu-wars movie, it has no direction, no real character development and no real story to tell. How am I shill if I'm making fun of Solo you absolute drooling faggot? Next you're going to say "Rogue One is as good as Empire!"

If you truly find her attractive,you have a extremely bad taste

>failing franchise aimed at a predominantly male neckbeard/sòiboy audience
which is funny because its failing precisely because nu lucas film is so unwilling to cater to those very fans

>and no one is talking about it
There have literally been threads every day since the D23 teaser, newfriend.

I think times are also different. These actresses would not get big anymore.

I know you think nobody is allowed to disagree with you on hugbox.4channel/neet, but I'll remind you that only ONE nu-wars movie has been a net loss for the company. And it wasn't TLJ...

She cute but pretty dim

>Boyega has his own production company. Shitty as it is.
Is it really s plus though if it's basically failing?

I don't understand

Sam Worthington effect.

she has to do a second thing and it has to be good or else everyone will forget her name.

>The question was "why isn't she as popular?" When she is

Daisy Ridley Twitter: 30.8K Followers

Kirsten Stewart Twitter: 465.3K Followers
Emma Watson Twitter: 29.2M Followers
Jennifer Lawrence Twitter: 471.8K Followers

Those are the biggest accounts i could find.
Its not even close.

Name a single thing being deflected?

What is this? When was JLaw autistic?

Brie is cute and I want to taste the sweet creamy centre beneath the bitter fungal exterior

Why?

Still promotes his brand as an actor, still gains him recognition.

Here is literally the only place that actually has people who like her

you're trying far too hard to fit in and it shows.

Without wearing a condom while doing what?

you were saying?

Attached: 1514409541524.png (1023x779, 105K)

>Hamill
Barely. Largely as a voice actor.
>Ewan
Was well known before Star Wars.
>Billy
Not really lol. Mostly tv work. After Star Wars, only Harrison would retain his star power. The others fell into obscurity.

Do you honestly believe that?

Do you think 7" could satisfy her ? How much cocaine to tongue punch her fartbox ?

You disregarded the fsct that the other three actresses enjoyed the same type of exposure by saying it was anecdotal of the other user.
Ill go further and point out that they've had the same type of media circuses multiple times in their careers.

around the height of the hunger games she acted really ditzy and clumsy as a means of being relatable but it was so obvious even normies caught on and she promptly started acting normal once even tabloids were writing about her forced behaviour

Everyone is pissed at everything now, also cynical.

yeah wasnt saying they werw anywhere near Forda level but their careers didnt totally fizzle away like hayden and fischer

>income slipped
>revenue slipped
You think this is not a problem right? Imagine being this retarded.

Btfo, nice
I love when absolute retards saying demonstrably stupid things get demolished like this and slink away from the thread in disgrace. You’re doing God’s work, user

I don't know what exactly you're quoting because you didn't actually link the source but that's not what constitutes an underperformance. That's "not meeting a projection" which is not the same as a MARKET LOSS when a product underperforms in sales. Making 1.3 billion instead of a projected WANT of 1.9 doesn't mean that there was a net loss compared to the money spent on production and marketing. That's what they wanted, not what they lost.

Are you people just actual retards or something? No property that makes a billion fucking dollars is a loss.

at least lurk before posting
t. knows how to t.

She isn't anywhere now, that's the point. I see Kirsten Stewart more than her.

Pretty much nobody else actually gives a shit

>twitter is a gauge for popularity

Based creamy interior user

Attached: 1499041155527s.jpg (211x249, 9K)

>Why isn't she as popular as the hollywood thot squad?
her SUCCCC game weak.

but he didn't t. wrong though? Why are you trying this hard to act retarded?

Can’t tell if you’re just baiting or actually a total moron, but TLJ had the worst legs of the entire franchise and set an all-time record of first weekend to second weekend drop. It was a bad movie and people didn’t like it, user

Oh, user.
That's just pitifully desperate of you.

>underperforming to the tune of 600m to billion isnt bad
please never get into business holy shit this is pathetic

>but TLJ had the worst legs of the entire franchise
I don't know if that's true, TFA made an obscene amount of money that isn't a norm.
>It was a bad movie and people didn’t like it, user
The general consensus and critical score disagree with that though.

the post is right up there in this very thread your attempts at denying reality ate going from star wars to even more outlandish territory

Everyone one of those has disappeared in last couple of years.

>>twitter is a gauge for popularity

lmgtfy.com/?q=twitter is a gauge for popularity

>>underperforming to the tune of 600m to billion
You keep being bad at math.

TLJ had the largest opening to second week drop off in cinematic history. it absolutely had no legs.

You also need to check the popularity among teenagers. When HP and Twilight came out there was no Twitter yet but literally every conversation among 15 yo females was Team Edward or Team Jacob.

imagine caring as much as you do which meme actresses are popular or not on twitter...

The movies will keep on slipping and the bad press from angry fans will keep coming. The fact they are trying to steer into better winds for the upcoming movie makes you look like a buffon.

and you keep denying reality. disney expected 1.9m+ they got 1.3 billion thats a major lose cope harder

>TLJ had the largest opening to second week drop off in cinematic history
Sauce? That doesn't sound correct. Again, if it's being compared to the fourth highest grossing film in cinema history, that wouldn't be a fair calculation, as that isn't a norm.
>it absolutely had no legs
and yet, it still made over a billion dollars and made back it's budget.

>caring

My true passion lies in calling out retards, user. Holla.

what the fuck are you babbling about you projecting worm

Except that's not a major loss? The film didn't cost 1.9 billion, the film just failed to meet a projection. They didn't lose money on a film that made back its budget two to three times over.

Box office has nothing to do with Daisy's lack of popularity though

>a literal difference of 4 million dollars is going to BTFO DISNEY, ABSOLUTE LOSS OMG MOUSE SHILL ON SUICIDE WATCH HURRRR
This is how dumb you sound. They made that back in rereleases and tie-ins. Disney isn't retarded.

google.com/amp/s/comicbook.com/starwars/amp/2017/12/24/star-wars-the-last-jedi-week-to-week-box-office-drop/
cope

True.

Its sort of the point, the movie despite it's success created little star power for her. She didn't add to sales, its sales added to her marketability.

The fact they are trying to bring back old and dead characters as a marketing ploy you retard. They are trying to sell the upcoming movie on Palpatine's back. They want the nostalgiafags to buy tickets.

>1.3b to 1.9b is a 4 million difference
the fuck you smoking

I find it hilarious that the literal ONLY thing you can cling to, is a box office drop and it still doesn't prevent it from being the highest grossing film of that year and the third highest in the franchise.

You are the definition of cope, you are so desperate to want these films to fail.

The prequels were the only good Star Wars movies. Daisy is cute. Fuck Disniggers

so in essence we are in agreement that nu wars is a dumpster fire???

that's sad. Are you fat?

still havent explained why losing over billion in projected revenue is a good thing or at the very least desirable. do yoy even have a clue how business is run.

Attached: 1567000797026.jpg (842x696, 78K)

No, you and the others keep me too busy.

Attached: lightdildo.jpg (989x988, 139K)

>haha TLJ didnt underperform
>actually it did by the tune of 600 million at the lowest
>no it didnt your a liar
>alright heres proof
>haha you know what it doesnt matter that it didnt make anything close to what disney wanted it still made money
the absolute state of disney right now

I didn't say it was desirable, only that it's not an immediate loss. You think in very binary terms, the projected want was 1.9 billion, that wasn't the minimum of what was needed to make money. You don't shoot your projections so close to what you expect a movie to rationally make, otherwise that's bad planning. The movie made back its budget a few times over, it wasn't a net loss by any means. It causes Disney to redirect their focus on where they wanted to use that surplus that never happened, though.

It's not like they literally gambled a few hundred million and now are in a hole or something, Disney doesn't make those types of decisions when it comes to franchises.

Attached: 1567006907801.webm (1920x804, 1.41M)

Her mouth is scary.

It is a dumpster fire who is slowly realizing it. Nostalgiafags own the Youtube sphere and there's nothing but bad press there. The only positive press Youtube has for the sequels is a cuckold bad excuse of a man who cries like a little bitch to SW trailers so even that is debatable good press.

An underperformance means it doesn't make its budget or have a net gain, which TLJ didn't do either. It still came out the highest grossing movie of that year and one of the highest grossing films in the franchise.

So you really are grasping at autistic straws to try to meme your brain into thinking this was a flop, since even despite a massive drop off in ticket sales, it still made money.

I'm glad to see people are appreciative of my autistic lewdposting

No you fat piece of shit. Not meeting forecasts is underperforming. Stop talking about things you don't understand, tranny.

>Why?

Nobody gives a shit about the actors. Franchises are King. Nobody is watching Avengers to see Robert Downy JR and Chris Evans. They're there to see Tony Stark and Captain America.

Crossover appeal is pretty low, new 'movie stars' aren't really being made, brands are. Only handfull of actors have drawing power and those mostly made it huge decades ago.

Her face is basically mush but she looks like she'd let me creampie mating press that pink little box of hers so I'd make her my bitch ex wife.

You sound gay.

>Are you people just actual retards or something? No property that makes a billion fucking dollars is a loss.

Nobody is saying it's a loss.

They are saying it performed under expectations.

>MUH TRANNY AHHH

>ignoring the whole post but seething over the tranny remark
tranny confirmed

She’s not a good actress & she stars in a movie series that isn’t cool anymore. Literally nobody gives a fuck about any of the new cast.

Her marketability seems to be a bit lackluster though

Just because something underperforms it doesn't mean it didn't make money

Only a faggot likes neWars

Attached: 2389089345.png (946x1293, 450K)

yes but to investors, shareholders and businessmen underperforming is very much an undesirable outcome especially for star wars which underperforming was once never even considered

I never debated that. NuWars has a problem and they became aware of it hence the new poster with Palpatine in it for the nu movie. The Youtube sphere will shit on it regardless of marketing ploys and that will make their number slip even more.

Didn't she make it obvious she wasn't really into the whole Star Wars community and everything?

I feel like she regrets even becoming famous. She doesn't want to be ogled by men, etc.

>michael nathanson estimate
Who?

Christ I don't think I've paid attention to her face before. This must be awful without make-up.

big shot movie producer with 3 decades of experience so its safe to say he isnt just some random with no clue

Attached: Screenshot_20190909-135428_Chrome.jpg (1079x1252, 411K)

Rey will end up with Finn. Fuck off reylooser.

I liked Solo. Rogue One is a close second. TFA and TLJ are awful films.

I admire your patience in explaining shit to imbeciles.

You don't know how right you are. Check demochild Daisy, she is da best

>Solo bombed because of TLJ
>it came out to soon
Yes. That is the point.

This is the dumbest post I’ve seen in years, and I’ve seen hundreds of posts that just say the word Sneed with no further context or image

Point and laugh.

Attached: 1549663890619.jpg (1920x1600, 251K)

That isn't the guy in the article. This is.

Attached: 95baaf71-5.jpg (150x150, 7K)

I'm not even surprised that you are a racist.

weve already established that underperforming is a negative outcome sorry brainlet

Explain to me what is racist about what I said.

Again, it is negative but it's not an immediate loss.

>I jizzed in my pants when I saw Vader in that hallway

>Millenium Falcon! Young Lando! oh my god I dreamed to see this my whole life

still seems like he knows his shit

Attached: Screenshot_20190909-141230_Chrome.jpg (1075x888, 358K)

Being a reylo and using Johns unflattering pictures you retard.

and star wars underperforming was completely unthinkable before disney tanked the franchise

Jesus Fucking Christ this board is going to be so mentally and spiritually destroyed when this movie outgrosses Endgame lmao

There are varying degrees of negative outcomes. The Last Jedi underperformed (which is obviously not a good thing for Disney), but this is not the same as it bombing. Let me explain it in simpler terms because I can tell you have trouble reading: TLJ did not do great, but it didn’t do terribly either.

stop putting words in my mouth i never said it bombed

This is just not happening, as much as I would like to.

>unflattering
You said that, not me.

It will never happen you faggot.

I doubt it'll outgross it but I secretly hope so. Seeing this board in such agony is pure joy to me.

the phantom menace grossed 1 billion, attack of the clones 600 million or something

Same, seeing incels get proven wrong over and over is so satisfying.

NO one cares about nu wars. Fuck off shill.

Unlike those girls she hasn't sucked enough jew producer cock to get star recognition.

>No one cares about NuWars
>Every thread about it always hits 300 replies

COPE

And he's not a Disney rep so "in a prerelease interview DISNEY estimated that TLJ would make 1.9 bil conservatively" is dishonest because that's not what the article is

which was in the early 2000s adjusted for inflation phantom meance is the 19th highest grossing film of all time. it also didnt have top market analysts predicting nearly double what it underperformed to. try again.

>I whizzed my pants
Why would I. Haven't been a Star Wars fan since I saw the OT at 8 years old

>Millenium Falcon! Young Lando! oh my god I dreamed to see this my whole life
Why would I. Haven't been a Star Wars fan since I saw the OT at 8 years old

regardless it is evidence picking apart one error over who said it while ignoring the evidence itself is dishonest

no one here is buying a ticket and we'll continue to bad mouth nu wars. cope.

Chaos Walking? Also, Worthington didn't do anything after Avatar?

Well if you are a hungry girl in a desert... She problaby sold herself

>no one here is buying a ticket
Imagine actually believing this. Every pseud on this board is going to see this shit and the board will be flooded with Star Wars threads like it was last time.

the desperation in this post is delicious

Watson and Stewart are awful actresses

>Kirsten Stewart was in Twilight, which was trash
But also insanely popular. Same as Hunger Games. Both were a decisive success with their demographic. Star Wars has made money, but fractured the entire fanbase to the point that half the world's Star Wars fans want her dead. Plus she also has the burden of coming into a pre-existing franchise, so the mere presence of characters like Luke, Han, Leia and Chewie really undercut her star power right out of the gate.

You are a fake news cunt who can't read or google properly. Sit down, be humble. Bitch.

>one mistake I an individual user made disproves the entire article
>jumps straight to ad hominem
holy fucking disingenious batman

Just because some casting director thought she was good enough to be the leading star in a major franchise doesn't mean that the audience is going to give two fucks about her.
Also being an unrelatable Mary Sue isn't helping her at all.

Stewart had been in successful movies prior to Twilight. Lawrence has received awards for her work prior to Hunger Games and went on to win an Oscar.

Im not speaking about their talent, just stating that many, many things contribute to their popularity on top of having been part of huge franchises.

What had Lawrence done before Hunger Games?

I could say the same about the other three. The only one who isn't a complete shit actress is Jennifer Lawrence.

No one cares to watch it but everyone loves to hate it

She has more charisma and beauty than all the others combined. Cope retard.

DAISY AS 007
ALREADY HAS THE PERFECT ACCENT TO PLAY BOND
MAKE
IT
HAPPEN

Attached: 1563405550166.jpg (703x662, 102K)

Got nominated for an oscar and starred in an X-men flick.

Force Awakens was bad but TLJ was too much. It was TLJ who made SW irredemable. Now there is no hope.

This explains why she is barren

That's just your subjective opinion.
and it's wrong

Nah, she will get hate for that. I think she is beautiful enough to play a Bond girl

Nome of them has charisma, do you even know what charisma is? Emilia Clarke is a bad actress like every one in this thread but she's ok because she's charismatic as fuck

>implying resting bitch face Emma, Stone faced Christen and Weinstanes whores have charisma or authentic personalities.

Fuck off shill.

twilight is good

Have you seen Daisy outside of nu wars? She is pure light and joy, check any of her interviews

they dont but theyre still better than daisy

go away disney intern, do your popularity survery elsewhere

Brie is the blandest looking actress in the history of Hollywood. She's not ugly, like Jessica Parker or Maggie Gylenhall, but she's got nothing going on for her either. With the negative amount of ass and titties, though, she might be a 4, rather than a 5.

Jennifer Lawrence and Emma Watson aren't as smart as they think they are but they definitely come off as brighter than Daisy.

In what fucking way? She beats them on every level. Even her face is perfect example of symmetry aka BEAUTY, she is down to earth in a natural way, not like JLaw, she has political opinions but is not toxic feminist like Emma, she can smile without looking like a dead corps like Stevart.

You are in a fucking denial to say Daisy is in any way worser than those whores

The thing is, you wouldn't care if she wasn't in a capeshit, she was acting before but her looks never bothered you because all you have ever seen her is comicbook shit.

Jennifer said bad weather and storms were Trumps fault, because nature is mad at people who voted for him.

Emma refused to wear a corset because apparently in her book it's MISOGYNISTIC to wear a corset in mid-1700's France.

You are just retarded shill. Just fuck off

Your opinion is a minority one, demonstrably in the minority.

Not saying its right or wrong, but in this sort of issue, it's what most people think that matters. She hasn't enjoyed the appeal, the popularity the other three have.
Now think before you attempt to argue your opinion is not in the minority, and look at the previous posts. She isn't as popular, of she outshined these other women as you claim, it could be shown. But this is not so, its just your opinion, to which you are entitled.

not that guy but its not so much that shes in capeshit its that she cant shut her fucking mouth and insists on spewing polarizing political opinions any chance she gets. thats the reason brie larson has recieved alot more negative attention than daisy.

>You are just retarded shill. Just fuck off
That was a very visceral response to a not particularly confrontational comment, but nice reddit spacing all the same.

Force Awakens was already irredeemable

>278 posts
>only 16 images
You faggots seriously discussing the careers of women in hollywood?
GAYEST THREAD ON
THE
BOARD

Attached: IMG_2861.png (738x462, 373K)

Ill give you Lawrence, ahe doesnt come off as smarter than Daisy.

But Watson is a college grad with ties to the UN. Beauty and the Beast is not a historical drama or period piece.
Watson does enjoy higher esteem for her intelligence than Daisy from the general public.

She's very anonymous though. I see Emilia Clarke everywhere but not Daisy.

Most people adore her, she has many upcoming projects, you will see how successful she will be. Especially after chaos walking, Tom's fans will become hers soon. Also if she gets the role of Batgirl all the DCshills will be on loving her.

Those are all ifs, possibilities in the future.

Right now, those three are more popular. Theyve had longer careers, with multiple successes and accolades. They are much more entrenched within the public consciousness.

you've got no idea how big business works. That 600 million of "underperforming" has already been spent on another venture down the line. So by under performing it is essentially losing them 600million because they base the amount they spend on future investments by the estimated box office numbers. By no means will it so kill the mouse but it creates a metric shit ton of problems internally with the budget for the next couple years. They probably had projects that had already started filming that had to be axed because the budgets no longer there.

>Especially after chaos walking,
Not sure if serious.

Attached: 16C52CAB-DB70-49A9-9DCF-1FBD7E085578_292pt948zn.jpg (480x480, 23K)

All her upcoming projects, IF they get done, are literally JJ Abrams productions and one shitty Netflix comedy with that fat idiot from MOTOE. No one is truly interested in her and Chaos Walking will likely flop unless they pump it with marketing.

i really enjoy her acting

Attached: 011.jpg (2189x3000, 465K)

>t.tranny
Better than discussing the careers of trannies in hollywood

Not really. The majority hates/-d Reylo because they are either SJWs who are seething at the prospect of two cis white characters ending up together, and the normies were triggered by an ugly dude getting the heroine. And reylos love Adam Driver, not Daisy.

Emilia Clarke is a perfect example of a really popular actress. She's pretty, funny, charismatic and unproblematic
I'm not going to acting territory because no actress can really act nowadays

even the jannies hated reylo when that general got nuked it was a good dau for Yea Forums

I'm talking about the general audience, not sjws on the internet. The general audience doesn't really have strong opinions.

She's below average in looks, zero charisma, seems like a cunt, barren. No one likes her.

Who the fuck saves pictures of a 4/10 woman? Dont even want to see.

can't argue with that, but it's also failing to cater to kids and teenagers, which is why in the end daisy ridley/rey will probably be forgotten.
the only one that will be remembered is kylo ren since his arc was the most interesting so far and he had some relevant plot points (kills his father, is a dark side warrior with a cool crossguard lightsaber - an unique design -, slains his master, has a connection to the pretty girl who he's no doubt going to fuck in the next movie), while rey is just inserted in the story with no merits or memorable events/actions.
maybe the only other exception is poe dameron since the cool ace pilot guy is a likable role.

Attached: 3E219360-3E3C-4EF2-A2C8-934B429D4C84.jpg (640x461, 264K)

Why isn't she as popular as Jennifer Lawrence?

No blow jobs for Harvey.

If she wasn't in a capeshit you wouldn't even hear what she has to say

very good points solid post user
>maybe the only other exception is poe dameron since the cool ace pilot guy is a likable role.
would have been the case if TLJ didnt spend an entire movie making him out to be a fool and a chump.

thats a mighty big assumption youre making there user

NIGGER

my guess is they'll redeem poe with some starfighter stunts in ep9 and he'll be the wedge antilles of the new trilogy again.
they already teased a big space battle in the trailers, he'll probably pull another miracle out of his ass and save the day again.

>But Watson is a college grad with ties to the UN.
>She went to uni she must be smart! I never graduated from school, I wouldn't know how educating system is shallow.

>is not a historical drama or period piece.
>it's not historical! My wifu Emma can say retarded shit as "wearing corsets is sexist" even if it's a part of history and aesthetic, she has degree, she is smart! she is smart feminist!

>Watson does enjoy higher esteem for her intelligence
You mean being Wainstain's whore? LMFO

Attached: DL9yIpmUEAAMtLg.jpg (1200x1200, 194K)

Find a flaw

Attached: 1467976374985.webm (640x360, 1.94M)

She has no social media anymore. She enjoys quiet life with a handsome fiance, she is not whoring around like Emilia.

You can see how charming she is at SW press tour.

if they do this you just know that once hes done he'll credit vice-admiral holdo with his newfound battle tactics theres no way theyre just going to ignore the entire film of lectures poe got from holdo that as far as the film is concerned were intended to be correct

They had longer careers, they already hit the wall, when Daisy is young and just starting.

>Emilia
>whoring around
Bruh, why are you trying to pick a fight you know you gonna lose?

Jennifer Lawrence is the same age as Daisy. Watson and Stewart are only 2 years older.

Yes JJ gave her a serious role, she will play a British spy, I can smell Oscar nom with a good push from company!

Bait. I've seen her interviews and she's nothing special. Also unless you're Adam Driver, quiet life off social media doesn't really help your marketability.

Check her count of boyfriends and compare to Daisy. She is total slut in comparison.

She had a serious role in Ophelia. Tanked.

>woman who had only white boyfriends is a slut compared to a literal cokehead
lmao ok

they started when they were teenagers, emma watson was like 11 when she starred in the first harry potter movie, hard to top that.
jennifer lawrence was a bit older but not that far.
daisy is like mid 20s, it doesnt have the same appeal.

>thank you general hold for teaching me humility i should've listened to women all along thank you please downgrade me again i live to serve women officers

Lawrence is 29 when Daisy is just 27. Jennifer's career is over anyway without Harvey she is nothing.

It was a small project and pure fanfiction. JJ is a high level my dude

>Check her count of boyfriends
Ok
>MacFarlane
>Jai Courtney
>possibly James Franco
>Charlie McDowell
Wow 4 boyfriends in 10 years, what a slut

Don't bring that goblin in conversations about Daisy. She is closest with John, he gives her shout outs very often

She seems dumb but she cute

JJ has never produced anything Oscar or Globe worthy

Racist. What a surprise another reylooser.

She fucked Jai Courtney, she can't fall lower.
Daisy only had 2 boyfriends and her second one is going to be her husband. Choke Emilia shill

>Don't bring that goblin in conversations about Daisy.
>He doesn't know

Attached: 1410069682633.jpg (760x1140, 170K)

Two losers hanging out together

(You)

It's time for him to do that. British spy played by Daisy is a perfect chance

>reylooser
what the fuck

Not cute, she is fucking beautiful, I can't think of anyone more beautiful than her in her age range. Her face is fucking perfect!

Daisy whored around plenty right after TFA fame took off. Didn't even last a month after the premiere with her original bf.

what is a fucking reylooser?

>She fucked Jai Courtney
Is this real? Lmao

Slang for reylo for this deranged finncel.

>Daisy whored around plenty right after TFA
She had a boyfriend at the time, stop spreading lies! There are no proofs for that, you Emilia shilling retard.

I don't even watch nuwars you virgin, imagine white knighting for a cocaine addicted xenomorph

Attached: 1523211858486.webm (886x720, 2.79M)

It's you, you retarded nazi sympathizing racist reylo.

Everyone who doesn't like Daisy is a Emilia shill now?

I would too, no homo

Attached: ZsTgS.jpg (999x1000, 100K)

>cocaine addicted
>Person can't have a flu
Fuck off reylooser.

I like how you try to deflect, you have no proofs to support your lies LMFO

FUCK OFF.

The colombian flu
also i still don't know what a reylooser is

The absolute state of the schizo

STOP deflecting, all you reylos are a fucking abominations supporting patricidal nazi and wishing for him and FIRST female lead to hook up, when also you retards ignore real MALE LEAD Finn, because you all are racist nazi whores.

There's no way this guy isnt baiting lmao

Finn is a beta, and he would have been a beta regardless of his race.

I really hope you're a very dedicated troll and not a mentally ill faggot. Day after day it's the same with you.

>you reylos are a fucking abominations supporting patricidal nazi and wishing for him and FIRST female lead to hook up, when also you retards ignore real MALE LEAD Finn, because you all are racist nazi whores.
Lmao you scared me now, user. I'm getting the fuck off

>I don't even watch nuwars
>Finn is a beta, and he would have been a beta regardless of his race.

Brainless reylooser tipping on lies.

Have some sex nigger, someone is living in your head rent free

Attached: IMG_20190909_172304.jpg (1071x529, 84K)

You fucking wish, I'm your worst nightmare reylooser. It's not enough to argue with you on twitter, you are fucking everywhere like a plague. Hope you all suffer in December when your fave boy dies and rots.

Way to cut off the last sentence and throw the whole thing out of context.

Is that how you demonstrate you're smart?

Lad, I want nothing more than to be her pusyslave, but let's be realistic.

Cope. Post your suicide note here in Dec.

Attached: laughinggothbf.jpg (456x457, 44K)

ITT:
Some really bad trolling

>Waisting time on photoshop

Get a life reylooser and some self awareness, you want FIRST female lead to be with her abuser patricidal nazi, you are abomination of the earth, I can't wait to see you all convulsions in December.

Cope with a fact that your wifu is Harvey's whore. Daisy has no such past.

Name someone more beautiful than her in same age range then.

>wifu

Uh huh. Sure, user.

>some self awareness
Can't make this shit up kek.

Attached: 1513132679378.jpg (400x271, 62K)

LMFO you already dropped her?????
NICE.

Emilia Clarke
But the subvertion is that Emilia is actually older than the xenomorph lmao

Attached: AYUWOKI_HEE_HEE.gif (500x500, 271K)

Poor user. Whatever you say.

She already smashed the wall and she is in no way better looking than Daisy, her whole fucking face dismorphed when she smiles

She's fertile, cute, can act and doesn't do drugs
Literally the inverse Daisy