Streaming

Why is noone concerned about all these emerging streaming services? Imagine 5 years from now
>subscribe to Disney+ if you want to watch Star Wars
>subscribe to DC+ if you want to watch BatmanVSuperman
>subscribe to Netflix if you want to watch interracial sex
>subscribe to Sony+ if you want to watch all female remake of Das Boot

Attached: 1562777139217.jpg (2048x2048, 547K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BitTorrent
torrentfreak.com/hellboy-sues-torrent-site-yts-and-several-users-190731/
youtube.com/watch?v=3pIppBMaFik
imdb.com/title/tt1629271/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

just get a vpn and pirate the handful of shows and movies worth watching from each service

I don't even watch the shows I just shitpost about them. Join me.

If you prefer left over right, etc etc and so on

Right is better

I'd both. Simultaneously.

why would anyone be concerned? you can download everything from private (and often from public) trackers for free already. you only pay for a streaming service if you're ret- i mean if you really want to

Hopefully people will go back to DVDs

VHS

I literally just watch vhs kinos now.

>just get a vpn and pirate the handful of shows and movies worth watching from each service
This.

Most people watch tv shows on their phone,tablet, tv and couldn't be bothered with torrenting.

Sorry. That would be even better

>kept her delicious thighs
good for her

based. im thinking about selling my bluray collection and going back to vhs

Because I pirate and don't care about manchildren capeshit/remakes

"people" who watch movies and series on their phones are retards, and therefor they'll just pay for whatever streaming service is shilled to them. obviously their feelings shouldnt be considered

Can I combine right's chest with left's body and sunny disposition?

Eventually you won't be able to pirate. No one knows when but it'll be wiped out eventually.

test

This. Had fun in the stranger things thread, never even seen a trailer.

I just pirate everything anyways

Attached: 1552321308021.webm (960x960, 2.93M)

unthinably based. tv is my home board but im not going to watch fucking tv shows and movies, i dont care about them

>if you want to watch all female remake of Das Boot
LEL

I have Netflix 4K, Prime Video and Crunchyroll. It's annoying that you have to sub to so many different services to get the sliver of content you want

>Why is noone concerned about all these emerging streaming services
Because I'm not stupid enough to pay for any of that shit

Pirate communities are for oldfags and will die out soon.

Attached: IMG_6538.jpg (5472x1500, 832K)

Why are you complaining about a "problem" that piracy easily solves? Are you a normalfaggot? A woman? Why are you on Yea Forums?

Attached: 1557995876518.png (514x352, 32K)

Yeah, it's hard enough already to torrent obscure things.

she fucked up her tits BAD.

>Imagine 5 years from now
Anyone with a brian was talking about this 5 years ago happening 5 years in the future, all the signs were already there.
>vpn
Don't even need one if you have a good tracker.

these

Attached: vhs.jpg (852x1450, 501K)

Is there such a thing as 'obscure tv shows'? TV shows are made to be watched by a wide audience. You don't put some weird shit out on TV for it to die in the ratings

WOMEN NEED TO KEEP LIKE 20% BODYFAT

THEY FALL FOR THE CARDIO MEME AND WASTE THEMSELVES INTO SKELETORS

JUST DO YOGA, ON MY DICK LMAO

>he doesnt pirate everything

Attached: 123124234234.jpg (524x412, 81K)

Because piracy. Yarr.

Here's a question: my perception is that young people are poorer than ever and older people tend to have more money. So why are younger people throwing away money on streaming services while frugle older members pirate?

5 years from now? That's the reality we're in today, streaming did exactly what cable did, first you got everything for a single fee with no ads, then they added ads and packaged channels, it's only a matter of time until streams start to have ads in the shows

when women work out their pectorals too much they fuck up their tits and get canyon titties once they soften back up. its proven fact.

Remember when there were no ads on YouTube?

>it's only a matter of time until streams start to have ads in the shows
Wait streaming services don't have ads? Wow

YouTube has ads?

>canyon titties
What is a canyon titty?

>Why is noone concerned
Because we will go back to doing what we where doing before Netflix, we will pirate everything.

RLM already made fun of it in their most recent video

also I don't give a fuck because I'm not poor. just don't sign up for all of them all of the time, you can just buy a month of each when you want it and knock out the show you're interested in. sadly netflix and disney are going to do a weekly release schedule in the future so it will be more difficult to do that

>Don't even need one if you have a good tracker.
Private trackers don't prevent tracking, please stop spreading this false information.

Are you retarded? How do you think people can make a career out of making Youtube videos?

Gee, I don't know buster, enlighten me.

ITS JUST THE A LA CARTE THEY WERE TRYING TO GET ON CABLE

SO INSTEAD OF PAYING COMCAST 300 DOLLARS A MONTH FOR CHANNEL BUNDLES YOU PAY EACH STREAMING SERVICE ITS 15 BUCKS OR WHATEVER

Bitching about "muh decentralized streaming" is the biggest retard signaller on this site. Only 5% of every streaming service's content will be any good, pirates upload just as or better quality rips literally hours after an episode drops, and vpns cost less than 5 bucks a month.

You have to be genuinely stupid to be upset about stream splintering. Imagine actually paying for television and movies when pirating is better in every aspect.

A simple yes would have been enough.

>also I don't give a fuck because I'm not poor.
Wasting money on streaming when you can just retire sooner instead with saved money. Not a smart decision.

We are going to end up bundling a bunch of stuff again and we'll be right back to where we started.

Tried this, but I get absolute shit speeds have tried finding out why but still snail speeds, any advice?

Private trackers only allow members to torrent. Your thinking of public trackers.

Super 8.

End the eternal copyright monopoly. You produce a show, you should get 1 year of exclusivity to broadcast it, then it should be free anywhere to anyone.

Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed.

YEA ITS COMING

AMAZON ACTS AS AN AGGREGATOR AND PUTS THESE STREAMING SERVICES AS PRIME CHANNELS

maybe people are watching too much tv? surely no one needs to sub to more than like 3 services, at most. go outside.

>He thinks copyright trolls can't become members
Must be nice being so naive.

PRIVATE TRACKERS DON'T PREVENT YOU FROM BEING TRACKED

Why are you on a film & television board?

>anyone with a brian

Attached: Brian_Griffin.png (195x306, 40K)

oh god my retirement why did I spend money on streaming services now I'll have to work forever noooooo oh wait I have a bunch of $DIS and $T I'll be fucking fine

BUY AT&T

Source?

You realize it mods monitor who joins and sees what they're up too. Breaches happen but their easily found out and banned. Must be fun to be so naive.

>Source?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BitTorrent

And before they get banned they grab your IP and sue you. Only takes once.

>You realize it mods monitor who joins and sees what they're up too.
There is literally no way of knowing if someone is peering for real or just to monitor IP's, you know absolutely nothing of how BitTorrent works.

>So why are younger people throwing away money on streaming services while frugle older members pirate?
Boomers have a point about young people being shit with money.

How come music streaming services have few exclusives and very similar catalogues, but movie streaming services don't share much catalog at all?

>sue you
Not how it works brainlet.

We know that. We're talking about private trackers not public trackers. The minute they see a new tracker theirs an immediate crackdown.

Never has happened in 20 years. They know there time is up soon so no time in wasting money on lawsuits.

Again private trackers. The moderators usually know.

she looks better fat abs on chicks are disgusting

torrentfreak.com/hellboy-sues-torrent-site-yts-and-several-users-190731/

>also targets 19 "John Doe" users who allegedly shared YTS's Hellboy torrent.

;)))))))

>Public trackers

Retard

If they sue public tracker users, they can sue private ones too. All they need is the IP address.

If retards didn't pay you'd have no content, parasite.

I don't care about your lack of morals, just don't be smug about it.

It looks like the campaign to brainwash kids into thinking it was immoral worked.

Attached: downloadbear.png (680x425, 157K)

Show me a case of them suing a private tracker. Again you can't because it never happens because you have no idea how private trackers work. The whole point of pts is to block outside trackers. Basically it never happens since everything is locked down.

Huh?
I have bittorrent if I ever want to watch this garbage.
The thing is, recently, I really don't.
Good job. If we make our series trash, they won't pirate it plan worked.

Not him but the world would be far better without entertainment content. People would actually talk to each other again or create their own entertainment rather than watching disney and capeshit

Agreed.

Too lazy to search through reams of news articles to find an example of private tracker users getting sued among the swaths of reports on public ones, but if you want to take the risk go ahead. I sure as fuck wouldn't.

>We know that. We're talking about private trackers not public trackers.
Private trackers use the same protocol public ones do.
>The minute they see a new tracker theirs an immediate crackdown.
??????
I don't think you understand what you are talking about.
>The moderators usually know.
No, there is LITERALLY no way of knowing, again, you don't know what you are talking about, please stop pretending.

>eztv
Is it still a thing?

Well, you can have the whole protocol encrypted, but that's a client side option.
Other things you can do is peer blacklists, and ultimately vpns.
Now I only got a strike once because my brother downloaded a movie I already had, in better quality.

they've already ruled that an ip address isn't a person so there no way to prove it was you that did

Maybe not free but certainly available for purchase and distribution.

>go outside.
But night is dark and full of drunken degenerates

>I sure as fuck wouldn't

Of course you wouldn't because you have no clue how a private tracker works. Here I'll explain it for you since your too lazy for Google. First theirs invites sent out by communities. Now pay attention. A LIMITED NUMBER. of invites. So they know who's joining. Most of the time if not all times the user has to keep a good seed/leech ratio for the group. Basically the mods can see who's In Their group. What I'm saying is for copyright trolls to breach would be impossible since they'd know soon if their a spook. Also most pts are small and dedicated so lawyers don't really care about them.

I can agree to this rule.
I'd give them a little more time, because they need to sell blue-rays after all, but they're mostly sold at day one.

I don't know shit about music services but I assume they don't fund musicians?

>they've already ruled that an ip address isn't a person
Why didn't 4channel admins get the memo? I'm tired of being banned for dynamic ip

>user has to keep a good seed/leech ratio
>trackers are superior to streaming services, bro!

The problem is, the copyright troll just needs to social engineer in to get an invite from someone. once they are in they can just grab every IP they want because that info is readily available once they have the account, then they get banned. They don't need to stick around and keep any kind of good ratio.

>The problem is, the copyright troll just needs to social engineer in to get an invite from someone.

Impossible lol

>They don't need to stick around and keep any kind of good ratio.

Kek most people get banned for this reason. You don't think private tracker mods aren't computer engineers? You should avoid public trackers.

>Not using ddl/irc

are there actually women dumb enough to think men prefer left?

>Is there such a thing as 'obscure tv shows'?

youtube.com/watch?v=3pIppBMaFik

reminder that the best tv show tracker has no ratio requirements, only seed time requirements.

>Here's a question: my perception is that young people are poorer than ever and older people tend to have more money. So why are younger people throwing away money on streaming services while frugle older members pirate?

Because you get kicked off the university network the second you connect into a torrent.

Also unis used to give you free basic cable in the dorms they dont do that anymore so people just watch streaming bullshit now.

You poor soul.

Under-30s are genuinely really wasteful with their money. I know people who eat out (or get it delivered for even more money) for every meal and spend all day shopping online for frivolous shit they never use.

what i dont understand about zoomers piracy retardation is nowadays you can literally google to get ddl links - you dont need ANY fucking knowledge

>Impossible lol
You'd think idiots wouldn't give their passwords to "Microsoft" over the phone but you'd be wrong.

Not all "young people" are exclusively "people living in a dorm at college"

Idiots don't know how to join private trackers. Idiots use public trackers.

Only idiots use torrents. Galaxy brains use irc.

And what does it take to use those links? Waiting for 60 seconds and you can download at the blistering pace of 50 kbps unless you pay the ddl site. Zoomers aint got time for that shit

It seems american women have the highest iq

I prefer irc over torrents but private trackers usually have alot more stuff.

theres always a ddl site with no wait time that caps your bandwith, the only thing is it changes about every few months. I have never paid for piracy in 15 years and always capped my speed

Um ddl speeds are fast user. Use something like jdownloader 2 or megabasterd.

There are so many shows being produced now, with good talent but most feels so soulless and mediocre. There's too much creative freedom without good producers, people without show running experience. They're all throwing shit at the wall to see what sticks. I don't want to invest 10 hours into all these half baked projects.

You've answered the question at with those responses.

Zoomers don't have time for this kind of thing, figuring out which ddl sites to use to get no speed cap or which side programs to use to exploit them. Zoomers want easy "click butan play videeo"

D-VHS at least
I can't give up HD

all are onions except torrent

>Not all "young people" are exclusively "people living in a dorm at college"

Ahh...also a man whose never lived in a shared house with 3 other retards and tried to split a cable bill.

It isn't rocket science user. Even irc is easy to setup. Just click and copy/paste.

Zoomers can't do it. They won't. They will pay for the streaming services, because they're zoomers.

So that makes them more likely to pay for a streaming service rather than pirate...why?

Stop being a poltard. Zoomers are much better at piracy then oldfags.

We set sail forth once more under the Jolly Roger banner. This is nothing new. What is there to worry about?

>They're all throwing shit at the wall to see what sticks.
But that's a good thing, user! That's literally how creative process works. That's how we get unique masterful works.

I torrent with my phone using a Mexican food place's free wifi.

Wrong. Streaming services are thriving due to zoomers.

>Imagine 5 years from now
Okay, I'm imagining just downloading all the shit from streaming services and not paying for them still

>implying you can't google "Movie X full movie online" and find it in HD for free
Streaming is so fucking retarded and pirating is so easy I often finish entire shows and movies I could have watched legally because I don't even bother to check amazon prime or netflix first.

Because none of those sound good and if anything decent is exclusive you can just pirate it. Kys

There thriving because of boomers and oldfags. Zoomers are embracing piracy because they can't pay for the services.

If I had a choice I would fuck the one on the right. Anybody who has ever touched a girl would tell you so.

Be thankful to the streamer cattle, they pay for shows like "The Boys" and "Dark Crystal".

Attached: boomer 30s.png (380x349, 77K)

I'm wondering if theirs any good ddl sites for TV shows that are complete. Especially older shows. Movies especially new films are easy to find these days.

This man has never touched a girl.

Idk about him but I use youtube vanced and haven't seen a youtube ad since. If I like a nigga I'll toss his patron some shekels, I'm not watching fucking ads

Boomers are still watching broadcast TV, and that is real boomers, people born between 45 and 65 boomer, not the ridiculous definition that is cropping up as a joke recently

No one on Yea Forums has

>"people" who watch movies and series on their phones are retards, and therefor they'll just pay for whatever streaming service is shilled to them.
lol, i torrent flicks on my phone using the wifi at my university, and watch it during commute. cant be bothered to download shit and watch on pc, who even uses that nowadays lol fuck boomers

Enjoy your 360p video on a 5 inch screen, zoomer

Nextflix hulu and disney plus is all you need

i have prime too but that isn’t for the videos but it is a plus

But that illegal??!!

And then you'll need more as time goes on and as more exclusive shows appear on other services. Soon you'll do without or pay 145.99 a month for 11 different streaming services.

>Why is noone concerned about all these emerging streaming services?
Because Yea Forumschads torrent their flicks for free

>the ridiculous definition that is cropping up as a joke recently
>recently
Boomer detected

>Why is noone concerned about all these emerging streaming services?
Because it's a bunch of dinosaur media companies trying to use TV strategies on the internet, where people don't care. They see internet celebrities getting far, FAR more views than their shitty reality shows and ORANGE MAN BAD propaganda.Only fags and retards subscribe to online streaming.
I'm not saying I pirate that shit if I want to watch it or anything, but- pirate that shit if you want to watch it.

For some reason I read that in Zizek’s voice

Attached: 0D3067A0-517E-47FD-AEAB-073CB63C9647.jpg (1750x2400, 235K)

Fuck off. If streaming services deserved money they'd have every show on every platform and exclusive content wouldn't exist. Then they'd have to compete on performances, speed, ease of access and features, not by artificially manipulating you into buying their shit for exclusives. Capitalism runs on the assumption more competition = better consumer happiness and if the services competed as I just outlined that would happen. Instead the exact opposite is happening. The more streaming services we get the LESS satisfied consumers are and piracy is exploding. That's not on us, that's on the mouse, CBS and all these other faggots who can't be bothered to actually compete with each other and are resorting to these consumer unfriendly bullshit.

What VPN are you using?
You have to play with the settings on both your client and VPN till you strike something that works.
I use PIA and I always set my VPN location to Switzerland which seems to do the trick.

Bro, I'm in a discord that has more mega links to obscure shit than any public or private tracker in existence, which makes sense since literally every mod is on every private tracker and is always buying straight from collectors/directors if they have to. Why even bother searching for anything obscure anywhere else? Fuck inner circle trackers.

I will, grandpa

>discord tranny
Stop reading right there

Good. Stay in the dark.

Are you saying that copyright is not a capitalist idea? GASP!

the fat went all to her face

Yeah but I WANT the entertainment industry to die.
I will continue to be smug about my pirating ways because I know you faggots will continue to pay these greedy jews and keep the industry alive.
In fact, it's not even a case of a lack of morals. My morals are more developed than yours will ever hope to be you pedophile sympathizer

Right looks sexier

t.american

Why not blu-rays?

I'm from Ireland and weigh 160 pounds

>or create their own entertainment
As if we needed another reason for basketball americans to outbreed every other race on the planet.

I thought I was the only one.

>skinnyfat potato nigger
Same difference

As long as one of those services feature some interracial couples I’ll be happy.

/thread

Do you remember when every single solitary record label had their own shitty version of itunes that sold .mp3's at 5 dollars a pop? They all died and came scrambling to Apple who made them eat the limp biscuit and now we're here 15 years later.

I'm using Nord VPN. Will try other countries, maybe that's the issue.

>Nord VPN
Reddit

>Nord VPN
Let me guess, your favorite E-Celeb had a sponsored segment for it?

Fuck streaming shit. Just pirate, nigger.

Attached: 1567962202218.jpg (500x501, 59K)

Of course he doesn't because he's a retarded zoomer

The torrent boomer looks so goddamned comfy.

Attached: truth.png (960x316, 250K)

this

Why would I want to watch Batman V Superman?

kys if you want to watch any of that garbage

imdb.com/title/tt1629271/

Based retard.

Is there seriously people ITT that don't use an ad blocker, plus a tracker blocker like ghostery, zoomer's need to be hanged.

Attached: Screenshot_20190501-220917_Gallery.jpg (1080x1920, 654K)

blu-rays work until Chaim Goldblatt at (((Sony America))) or wherever decides to send out a new key that disables your ability to play a given disc until you hand over new shekels.

I RAN ONE OF THE BIGGEST TOPSITES OFF MY DORM EDU LINK

OF COURSE FTP, TORRENTS WERE FOR PEASANTS

Zoomer's are a bunch of tech illiterate faggots.

Attached: Screenshot_20190620-175451_Gallery.jpg (1920x1080, 274K)

She looks way hotter on the right. Not even joking.

Is this just a big cope because you're too cheap to pay like 10 cents a day for a vpn?
Maybe your sekrit klub is secure. Maybe it isn't. Who cares, I can connect to japan in five seconds and not have to worry about it.

Yeah. 80% off three years. Plus they seem to be the most trusted service.
What ghetto free shit do you use?

actual copyright trolling died years ago due to rulings saying they can't drag someone to court with just an ip address as evidence. All you get now are rights holders telling your IP to send you a strongly worded message. maybe if you really go nuts with the sharing they might pursue things further

I feel like they don't give too much of a shit about piracy atm since they have the normies so firmly in their pocket with streaming services. that might change if normies start to wake up to the fact that they're spending more on streaming now than they used to on DVDs and cable, and probably getting even less content that they actually want.

No one is concerned because normies aren’t lining up to pay for this crap.

Not him but I assume titties with a vast canyon separating them