Is it true Yea Forums? is joker really trannykino instead of being incelkino?

is it true Yea Forums? is joker really trannykino instead of being incelkino?

Attached: joker.png (1036x60, 6K)

Tranny critics hate it so...

trannies and incels are two sides of the same coin, brother

Why is Yea Forums so desperate to shit on the Joker movie? Is it contrarianism or unironic hatred of incels?
>inb4 “dur its because we hate capeshit”
No you don’t, you never did, and you shilled every Avengers movie FOR FREE

because the main character is a mentally ill tranny

Source?

Because the marketers pushed too hard at trying to make it seem like incelkino
it also doesnt help that they're using Yea Forumss favorite meme as if its ours

>Yea Forumss favorite meme
What does console wars have to do with joker?

All trannies are incels

There is a Yea Forums discord for the joker movie. I saw an invite link a few weeks back. Anyone have it?

They're the ones that push marvel vs dc here(you being another prime example) to emulate their console war spam, but I was talking about "gamers rise up"

yes watch the leaked clips he sounds so much like a tranny in both what he's saying and his voice it's fucking jarring

Yes, Joker is a tranny in this one.

Why are there so many angry trannies in this thread? Only you people hate this movie.

TRANNY CAPECRINGE KINO!!!

he's just a feminized soiboi nu-male. he literally takes care of his sick mother for no sex in return whatsoever. definition of cuck.

Whatever, tranny.

haha look at the reddit shill. Go back to bringing your mom her medication so chad can fuck her all night, cuck

>Yea Forums is a single person
Kys for liking capeshit

most trannies are incels (only thing is they are protected from liberal and normie attacks because of their oppressed status)

OP you're barely above the sewage, you're part of the god damn foundation, you're a fucking implant in the corn field soil, you've never seen a weathervane in your life, you're just living in the fucking dark like the roots of a plant

why would he want to fuck his own mom? god you tranny's are completely mentally ill

trannies are REDDIT, fucking tranny.
the BASED leak that you hoped would promote or clownkino, ONLY destroyed it.

yes

Discord counterops trying to associate Joker with trannies to take away "our" movie.

Im a discord fag and I actively support The Joker

Me too

I used to think that my life was a tragedy. But now I realize, it’s a comedy....

Attached: 1540823685407.webm (420x314, 1.72M)

You're replying to as studio shill. Marketers will say whatever their paid to say. Their latest tactic when called on their shit is to abandon the thread and just start another one shortly after it dies.

Literal disney shills, my little newfag.

WHOA, what part of the Joke-XIR is this in? Didn't see it in the script.

He gets to see her nude. Do you get to see your mother nude?

The planned sequel movie Joker: Down Under, Joaquin Phoenix will not be reprising his role.

He's a shill! He's a shill! You're a shill! I'M A SHILL! ARE THERE ANY MORE SHILLS I SHOULD KNOW ABOUT?!?

Attached: any_other_squidwards.jpg (600x600, 61K)

my favorite part of that pic related

Attached: aussiefavs.png (472x280, 285K)

Attached: 1353295680194.png (105x144, 33K)