Is it ever explained who the chorus is or why every episode starts with a birdseye view from the clouds?

Is it ever explained who the chorus is or why every episode starts with a birdseye view from the clouds?

Attached: images.jpg (259x194, 6K)

does this need to be explained

Explain it then.

Not my job to spoonfeed you

those aren't clouds, that's time gas

Sneed

the death of western values is implicated in that opening

does thi sneed to be explained

Yes that’s why he made his post like that, you’re not clever for pointing it out, dumb sneed tranny

Attached: 746A0ABF-5CAE-4CCB-B7B2-BE3B99F30590.jpg (1508x3108, 594K)

Yeah this was the point I realized the writers were making it up as they went along.

I bet you think that was really clever and funny. I can just picture you giggling to yourself in your dark smelly bedroom and you type on your cheeto-covered key board, thinking about how subtle and coy you are when, in fact, you're simply just shitting out the same tired, unfunny meme that only autists like you enjoy. There's a reason the stickied post on the Simpsons Shitposting subreddit is a Sneed meme - because only an immature, mentally stunted Redditor would get any enjoyment out of Sneedposting.

your reply is the very reason why sneed shitposting is funny
and you knew it and pretended to bite. thx based user

Sneed

STOP IT STOP IT PLEASE I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE

Attached: 1530998106473.jpg (228x221, 15K)

That’s a pasta and you responded to it unironically, once again showing that sneedposters are actual retards

Why do they say "doe simpsons" instead of "the simpsons"?

Because Springfield is actually Hell (formerly Heaven).

angels, to impart a satirical sense of sacred awe.

/thread

But then who are the angels and what is their relation to the simpson family? Why are they never shown in the show?

Attached: 1559003154207.png (668x503, 622K)

Dead meme
This

Attached: moe.jpg (262x234, 14K)

Attached: 1515122332890.jpg (424x640, 67K)

goddamn this is awful

SNEED

oh that's just superstition

Can't wait til the Simpsons is cancelled so this board will implode.

Just an artistic decision

Attached: sdsdsd.jpg (1255x831, 226K)