DI-DID YOU JUST SAY YOU STILL LIKE STAR WARS??!?!?!

DI-DID YOU JUST SAY YOU STILL LIKE STAR WARS??!?!?!

I CAN ABSOLUTELY /NOT/ LET THIS SLIDE
HAVE YOU NOT SEEN MY IMAGE DUMP OF TWEETS AND NEWS HEADLINES?!?!

Attached: 15564975935841.jpg (640x723, 39K)

care to extrapolate?

based Yea Forums

OMG I LOVE STAR WARS, I'M SUBSCRIBED TO DISNEY+ SO I CAN SEE THE MANDALORIAN, IT'S GOING TO BE EPIC!

Attached: soyboy vasectomy party.png (640x394, 202K)

So now it’s soi to not like soi wars

Think I must be the only one who actually finds all this basedjak shit funny, been laughing for 5 minutes at that pic.

Maybe Yea Forums is making me more retarded...

NOOOOOOOOOO FUCK NU-WARS HOW IS REY ALLOWED TO LIFT ALL THESE ROCKS SHE DID NOT TRAIN OR ANYTHING LUKE COULD NOT LIFT THAT MANY ROCKS IN HIS YOUNG YEARS HOW CAN LIFT ALL THE ROCKS THE ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCKS SNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1549421646876.png (785x731, 200K)

NOOOOOOO NOT MY HECKIN CULTURE DONT MAKE FUN OF IT

MY CUKING CULTO
MY HECKING HISTO
MY PUPPIN POLITICO

Attached: C1DF520E-D3D3-46AE-8239-C702CF5FE17E.jpg (226x215, 24K)

The pendulum is swinging back I suppose

Good thread

I've seen tons of people being upset that other people don't like Star Wars, almost never see the opposite.

>Think I must be the only one who actually finds all this basedjak shit funny, been laughing for 5 minutes at that pic.
>Maybe Yea Forums is making me more retarded...

Attached: 1514757311844.png (632x756, 26K)

Are you kidding?

This you, Yea Forums.

Attached: r3t4rz1.png (894x823, 417K)

>almost never see the opposite.

Attached: 1377106783482.jpg (317x330, 20K)

ikr? I love when 4channies (specially altrightiechannies) try to deny their own existence

shut up supa hot nigger you make my posts look wrong

Imagine ever liking star war, even for a second. lol

based

You're my bitch now.

NOOOO STOP LIKING DISNEY WAR ITS POZZED SHIT

I'M GOING TO POST MORE TWITTER CAPS

Attached: 213129873981738921.jpg (785x731, 101K)

twitter is so irrelevant if I hear people talk about I actually lose respect for them

weird thread lol

You know, everyone crying about Ryan Johnson ruining Star Wars because feminism needs to take a few steps back and analyze the 'movie'.

So basically Rebels are being led by Leïa, a woman, and running away from the empire (yeah, new order, but whatever).
It's showned to us how absolutely retarded they are in the first minutes because they don't shoot at the fleet, but rather at the ground base.
Later, another woman proceds to blow urself up to save what hasn't been blown up by the empire's fleet.
So. She could have done that much, much earlier.
End result, there's literally nothing left of the resistance.

How is this a plead for women in power, when the ones in your movie make terrible decisions?
They could literally have ended it right there with the resistance dying and only Marie-Sue remaining.

Ryan Johnson didn't know what he was doing with this movie, and honestly, I wouldn't have liked to be in his place.

I absolutely love to go into a retarded thread for retarded shit and find 50 soijaks copypasting the entire thread back and forth at each other. I have no idea why but it makes me burst out laughing every time

>popular thing bad

Attached: DCA1AB4F-9877-4688-A16D-84E8D4C2DCE1.jpg (593x448, 32K)

Well, if feminism is what he was doing, he was doing it wrong. And it actually would raise questions about his abilities as a 5th grader essay writer.
Can't wait for the next movie when they cancel the timeline, somehow, and all of this bullshit.

>popular thing good

Attached: 1567955906567.jpg (640x591, 96K)

I do too
especially NOOOOOO YOU CANT JUST posting

Attached: FABFCE27-7502-4ED8-8176-103C5AFA752B.png (785x861, 241K)

>be grug
>long nose tribe have story
>want to trade many story for rock
>tell of skyman
>skyman have big tribe
>skyman from black tribe
>grug know no cave in sky
>grug know no black tribe know how to stone
>grug was givin bad story
>grug no like long nose tribe story
>grug give with many stone for story of skyman in sky cave

I do like Star Wars. That is, everything Star Wars from 1977 to 2006.

imagine willingly utilizing an option that makes it incredibly easy for someone to never see a single thing you post.
ahem...
filtered