Gay ass movie

Gay ass movie

Jewvie

Attached: gaysex.jpg (736x1038, 261K)

Yeah but the Goose is in it so its 10/10

Out of all the 2008 crisis movies this one is the best

This is better.

Attached: 9178YyTIUQL._RI_.jpg (1855x2560, 568K)

It was interesting especially when you know nothing about the crysis

who the fuck was responsible for their styling
all of them besides pitt look so weird with the hair color / style they gave them

It was dramatized and edgy as fuck its a gay ass movie you niggers are gay

>pedokino

Colonics, once a year

Attached: colonics.jpg (900x372, 61K)

Thsts a kino cast

it's massively dishonest.
like any of them had a moral compass or would feel the need to justify what they did, considering what they all did for a living. If it was honest, they would have all been like the Chinese CDO manager. Also that film about Cheney was absolute shit. Mckay is a hack.

That is what dudes hairstyles were like in 2008

>names don't line up with pictures

Jesus christ

The number of times the boss tells his underling to "explain in english" undermines any meaningful content of this flick

Check out the one Matt Damon narrates. The titl always escapes me but it is quite good. More of a doco than movie though. What other GFC movies are there?

Have you seen the movie? Nobody justified anything. The crisis was a shitshow and the mcs got rich, the end.

Thank You.

It wants to be like Wolf of Wallstreet but instead it just became Christian Bale yelling to Metallica

>two hours of white guys in suits talking about mortgage bonds

SUCH KINO

bit racist

It didn't want to be Wolf of Wall Street at all you clown. It was actually somewhat informative instead of 3 hours of sex and drugs... Still enjoy WOWS though

Fuckin A. Flawless kino, flawless cast

>WE'RE THE GOOD GUYS!!
>DURR THEY'LL BLAME THE POOR AND IMMIGRANTS - OMG SO PERCEPTIVE - PREDICTED THE FUTURE!!

They're all as bad as everyone else. There's nothing particularly wrong with that. Don't patronise people.

Secondly, no one is blaming immigrants for the housing crisis. They're correctly blaming them for the lowering of wages (you pay the lowest people will accept, and these migrants are so desperate they will literally accept slavery if it means an income). Apparently that's what the fag with illusions of grandiosity actually said, so it seems like its more just the left clinging to it as if there haven't been nationwide demonstrations against wall street etc.

Dont call me a clown you anusmuncher I'm going to hang you to a tree like a fruit and beat you like a pinata

You know you can hang AND beat him like a pinata right?

yeah, its not the designers fault though, its marketing/diva complex/leverage bullshit.
The most important actors have to be in the center of the picture and the most important actors names have to be on the left.
Different actors/agents will fight for their place in the promotional differently, some care about the picture, some about the name, most care about both and they all fight for it on varying degrees and sometimes they actually dont care but still fight for it to be a pain in the ass of the producer and get something else in return when they "give in" and "dont get what they wanted".
In that pic, the designer clearly intended to put the names below their corresponding images but i bet once the agents got a hold of the prototype promotionals it all went to shit.

No I want to specifically hang him in the appearance of a fruit and disembowel him specifically like a pinata.

I usually dont find movies interesting at all but the big short was perfectly watchable.

The dialogue in margin call is so bad its painful to watch

reddit core flick. pretty juvenile interpretation of the whole thing, the book was much better. however it somewhat accurately showed how a lot of “people” on wall street act, specifically gosling’s character.
t. worked at goldman for 2 (awful) years

Steve Carell trying to be taken seriously might be the funniest thing he's ever done.

This guy gets was the most cringiest unneeded line from the movie

>im not doing that its wrong
>im not doing it
>no, its a scam
>ok i'll look into it but only because we are the only ones capable of honestly and objectively analyze this problem
>yeah its fucked up and doing it is wrong, it will hurt so much people that i wont do it
>I WONT DO IT, THINK OF THE CHILDREN
>STOP INSISTING THIS IS SO WRONG IT WILL ACTUALLY KILL PEOPLE
>ok im doing it but only because everyone else will do it anyway and i have to think of the family of that one bald guy and shit

feels like someone wanted to Poncio Pilato the fuck out of his part in history.

>Hang you to a tree
You can't insult me if you're a Pajeet who can't speak English, fucking clown you are

Vice was such a pile of shit it made me never want to watch another mckay movie again

>mixed metaphors

More like Poncio Dilato lmao

too many fucking stupid cutaways to “cool quirky funny celebrities” doing really passive aggressive mtv-style explanations about what is happening as if I wasn’t already watching the movie to know what happens.

So is it
>I didn't understand it
or
>/pol/'s damage control got to me first
?

Being a Trumpfag really seems like a mental illness now.

Inside job

Yeah that ones super good

The "immigration is lowering wages" meme has always been a redirect from the actual problem of median income growth which is markets not adjusting prices to meet inflation coupled with the slow death of any real regulation. It's been a process going for 30 years now where corporate interests have stripped away almost every obstacle to the point where you really don't have an equal tax code and the worst income disparity since the conditions that brought about the Depression...

But what do I know? I'll just get called a libcuck and hear some /pol/cel rant about Mexicans for an hour.