JOKER FOOTAGE LEAKED

JOKER FOOTAGE LEAKED
Check out Samaritano (@S_amaritano): twitter.com/S_amaritano?s=09

Attached: IMG_20190902_141436.jpg (1012x1500, 340K)

Other urls found in this thread:

video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1171058781062651905/pu/vid/720x1280/Ie9iUTwyPVd07oJm.mp4
video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1171052522770968578/pu/vid/720x1280/edsXpBNLiyKMWq4T.mp4
files
twitter.com/JesabelRaay/status/1167894781852147718
youtube.com/watch?v=1Z8gStsMxx8
youtube.com/watch?v=XDjmdc0IGXA
youtube.com/watch?v=ps8i2kLF1cs
youtu.be/_e_y6ejfXAU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

K I N O

>bumping your own thread advertising a twitter account.
Absolute faggot. Reported.

I know it's R-rated, but the violence caught me off guard.

it's exactly like in the leaked script

Not my account. It's actual leaked footage

Holy fucking kino

>Spanish

THEY KEPT THE MENTALLY ILL LONER LINE IT'S KINO

Nigga it's just Spanish subs.

Yup its kino

Good call making it R-rated. That was good shit

Disneyshills btfo. How much more /ourmovie/ can this be?

LOL SOCIETY

NOOOOOO YOU CAN'T KILL THE LATE SHOW HOST

THE GUY WHO POSTED IT SAID IN THE COMMENTS HE HAS THE WHOLE MOVIE

Opening night im here holy fuck

yup

Holy shit this looks based

This awakens dark thoughts in me guys. Is this normal?

>it's the joker is getting bullied and he snaps
Woooo, so creative!

Oscar lock

He actually says society

it clearly shows that he just uses it as an excuse

Looks cringeworthy

YES YES YEEEESSSSSS IT'S THE INCELKINO WE ALL HAD HOPED FOR YYEEESSSSS KING SLAAAYYYYY THE LATE NIGHT TALK SHOW HOST FUUUUCCCKKKKK RISE THE FUCK UP

Attached: 45654567691.gif (367x219, 521K)

Dunno, the loud music made it sounds like he snaped, and that de niro is in the wrong.

he already snapped before, de niro said he killed the young men

see the second video, it's not the first time he "snaps" and brutally kills someone

Joker only kills white people confirmed
He kills the three drunk buisness guys who attack him in the trailer, they work for wayne enterprises

Yes, this is edge for 14yo.

then he realizes that wayne enterprises is rotten from the top and goes after Thomas Wayne and Bruce Wayne

He seriously sounds and behaves like a tranny. Tell me i'm wrong.

Yeah, knew exactly what was coming

disappointing how accurate leaking is these days

HOLY SHIT YOU'RE RIGHT. ESP THE TALK SHOW CLIP.

>mentally ill and dangerous
checks out

I can't tell who's trolling anymore.

no you are not, during the scene with DeNiro he does some movements and stuff that I would also call "behaves like a tranny."

I like that squeal in his voice when he was talking about being a "good little boy". didn't the script say he was molested by his mom's boyfriend or something?

Dc is are mature audiences not retarded mc cucks

According to that leak, iirc, he just is seen as the frontman for those protesters and he didn't actually kill anyone, that they know of at least, (otherwise how would he not be arrested already) but rather de niro is blaming him for the protresters actions

Yes, he's not acting 'gay', doesnt have the gay lisp, etc.But he does have trans voice, a guy obv pretending to sound like a girl. And his mannerisms are spot on for a flamboyant drag queen. Add the makeup and yes, this is actually TRANNY KINO.

why did no one check him for guns lmao

he did kill them
nobody know who it was at first, only that it was a guy dressed as a clown. that prompts the clown protests and he starts embracing the joker persona. he admits he is the killer during the talk show.

It was in his anus.

>for complete film contac me
Did anyone contac him yet?

To everyone here whining about how everything is exactly the same as the leaked script. Don't worry there are plenty of changes(for the better).

video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1171058781062651905/pu/vid/720x1280/Ie9iUTwyPVd07oJm.mp4
video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1171052522770968578/pu/vid/720x1280/edsXpBNLiyKMWq4T.mp4

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

SPOT ON

>dude can't reach for the lock because he's so small

Attached: 1556932742497.jpg (540x720, 33K)

MORE TRANNY ACTING I HOPE LOL

Bad bait.

It’s Italian you fucking retard

It’s Italian

Tfw I posted the bait

NEETS :1
WAGIES:-1

Attached: 28F3DB33-4070-4719-B3F5-E0A4131C6B9E.jpg (499x499, 41K)

Holy fuck yes. Based Craig Ferguson nod, too.

The comedic elements caught me off guard

THE JOKER IS A FUCKING TRANNY!!!
Why didn't I put 2x2 together, before now?

He switches between that, a downie and some overconfident pimp throughout the movie.

SOMEONE TELL HIM TO UPLOAD IT

Based trannies and incels
Cringe normies and chads

>Mentally ill weirdo that tries to hide his true self under a ridiculous disguise

Yeah sounds about right.

So he just kills a guy in the studio and then just walks away? Why no one instantly jumped at him? There are bodyguards in every live studio because something can always happen

>Marvelfags still want RDJ to be nominated for an Oscar
he will lose to another clown

why society got to be this way?

>sits in his chair shaking his leg
literally me

Dark thoughts disappear in the light, my son. Seek it.

it was a different time, a time before Jerry Springer

>They just think, we'll sit there and take it, like good little boys!
>I know.
>How about another joke, Ray?

OMG. Those line readings are TRANNYCORE off the fucking charts.

This is not an anti-incel movie, its an anti-tranny movie.

>WHAT DO YOU GET WHEN YOU CROSS A MENTALLY ILL PERSON WITH A SOCIETY THAT TREATS HIM LIKE SHIT AND ABANDONS HIM?

>YOU GET EXACTLY WHAT YOU DESERVE

That's your queue to hide behind your bullet proof backpack I reckon. Based italians giving us the heads up for when we see it in theaters

Either his gang took over or nobody gives a shit because it's just everyday life in Gotham City.

This movie looks like garbage. I don't like edgy, whiny Joker. I like Clown Prince Of Crime Joker.

There werent bodyguards in 1980.

That’s a great fucking line.

Well you'll always have suicide squad and high literature know as comicbooks.

It's an origin story you dolt

you don't like gritty character studies?

I did, he want money to release The Full movie

I like you guys. Dont go to society tomorrow

S O C I E T Y

>Why no one instantly jumped at him?
Are you retarded? He just shot a guy. What if he has another weapon?

Mutts always go about acting like heroes in a shooting but that rarely happens irl. Even concel carry fags chicken out most of the times.

Based midge

What are the changes?

THIS.

Hopefully we get the full movie before the twitter leaker gets assassinated.

HE DELETED IT. LUCKILY I GOT IT BEFORE SOCIETY TOOK IT DOWN

Is this how Jazz Jennings' story plays out?

Funny thing is Joker ends up opening the door for him kek

Does he kill the female nigger?

I feel bad for american anons who won't be able to go see it in theatres for their own safety

Show us

I messaged him, he wants money

AHAHAHAHA TERRIBLE

Wow they took those down fast.
I saw all three clips
The first clip Arthur is talking to what seems to be his boss at his job. There's a midget there as well. The boss is trying to convince Arthur to go along with some plan he has likely if they're questioned by police. Arthur stabs him in the neck and he starts screaming, then he stabs him in the eye and slams his head against the wall repeatedly while the midget screams. Arthur then tells the midget to leave, scares him, and the Midget tries to open the door but can't reach the lock.
In the second clip Arthur is in Joker makeup and running away from police by hopping on the subway. There's lots of rioters wearing clown makeup and masks.
In the last clip Arthur is Joker on Deniro's TV show. Deniro is saying that Arthur should feel bad for what he did by starting a riot that resulted in police getting hurt. Arthur then starts saying Deniro is part of the problem for treating a "mentally ill loner" like he did. Then Arthur says Deniro is getting what he deserves then he shoots him in the head on live TV and the audience freaks out and runs out of the building. Arthur then shoots him again and starts dancing and laughing.
Honestly if I was watching this in theaters the scariest part would be thinking somebody is about to shoot up the theater.

they built their society, now they have to live in it, society

>Money for a fucking terrible camrip
I'll give him two dollars

He wants 10 euros.

Attached: 1567015009004.jpg (1024x1021, 91K)

How many people...excuse me, my mistake - how many Americans will die because of this movie?

Post yfw you will be able to enjoy the kino without worrying about shootings.

Attached: 1548163817148.gif (224x224, 406K)

>video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1171058781062651905/pu/vid/720x1280/Ie9iUTwyPVd07oJm.mp4
>video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1171052522770968578/pu/vid/720x1280/edsXpBNLiyKMWq4T.mp4

Hell, Id pay it

he said he wants the money so he can burn it

this makes me go... crazy

Someone go and pay him the 10 euros.

>kino
Did you watch the clip? Its reddit

Attached: 1491370586506.jpg (195x195, 7K)

just enough for " " " " "people" " " " to wake up

Meme magic is too real. Watching this in american theatres is too dangerous. Some attentionseeking incel WILL stand up and fire shots the same time Joker does it to de Niro.

Attached: 1567279439444.jpg (539x297, 56K)

Attached: 1567983310534.gif (800x450, 2.59M)

>Film begins with Joker in front of the mirror doing the pulling up his mouth smile thing, social worker scene comes after opening credits which are very 70s inspired

>Both the orange cat and Arthur having scars as a kid are cut from the film

>Several dance sequences added, most notably Joker dancing to Rock And Roll Part 2 by Gary Glitter on a staircase

>Scenes of Arthur talking to himself pretending he's on Murray Franklin show Rupert Pupkin style, pretends Murray wants him as his son. Arthur's daddy issues are much more prominent in the film.

>Zazie's arc ending is completely changed. After he gets the files on his mother we see him sneak into her room and then we realize that the interactions he had with her where they kissed, went on a date and she was with him in the hospital when he visited his mother was just in his head. It's implied he kills her.

>Send In The Clowns doesn't play when Arthur murders the wall street people, they sarcastically sing it when walking to beat up Arthur and that's it.

>Ending is basically the same except there's a classic looking "THE END" card before it cuts to credits.

I was thinking the same thing. That scene was literally beckoning somebody in the audience to stand up and do something. If I were watching that scene in an American theater I would be nervous.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa they're gone i wanna see

Reddit absolutely loathes everything in that clip.

is joker supposed to be a tranny? why does he talk like he's a fucking tranny?

Do you have caps? Because the last time someone made a post like that we saw caps of over 7 thousand people praising this movie and Yea Forums has only under 500 a drive IPs

SOCIETY'S GONNA FREAK

Attached: Joakino.png (471x431, 152K)

>mentally ill
>has daddy issues
He's not a tranny but his gay tendencies and makeup says that he's on his way.

So its literally tranny kino

Hey bloggers, I know you shills are here. Here is a new hot take for yout blog. The Joker is a tranny or at least apropiatong mannerisms

all of America is talking about mass shootings and Todd Philips is trying to start them through kino, this man is nihilistic but with a wicked sense of humor

seriously wtf, visually it looks good but the tranny voice is fucking jarring and kills it for me

YES

Thats looks good, How are the original scenes that were changed?

Mirror link
files dot catbox dot moe/8rdrtx.mp4

I don't know. All I do know is that when the trailers were released people here were expecting it to be bad based on the script leak and the choice of dialogue in the trailer.

>shoutout to the christchuch shooter! subscribe to pewdiepie hahaha! *BANG* *BANG*

jesus christ Todd has no chill

We're NOW in the age of tranny capeshit KINO

I asked the most important question

Attached: spoiler1.jpg (614x584, 43K)

>n-no but just take my word for it
Fucking shills

kek

Is the scene where he shoots DeNiro the end of the flick?

How polite. Lovely.

No

Joker
>Flamboyant
>wears makeup
>mentally ill
>Rejected by society
>Kills people
Trannies
>Flamboyant
>Mentally Ill
>Rejected by society
Is this film a warning about where society is going? Are the trannies going to become the Joker?

Based

hmm im not too sure about this film now

I'm glad it was Di nero the coal burner, but it should have been someone else.

DROnALD BlumpF

Attached: 214559_v9_bb.jpg (1080x1440, 279K)

I'm loving the score. FUCKING RELEASE IT NOW. Also the end credit music was pretty spooky. Listen to this shit.
twitter.com/JesabelRaay/status/1167894781852147718

Attached: pepeok.jpg (633x369, 43K)

>he doesn't
dropped

Attached: 1555428320195.jpg (499x665, 64K)

As opposed to taking you word that this was being praised?

i think you're on to something. everyone thought that right wing big brained honkers were the clowns but we were wrong the real clowns are the trannies

Attached: 1561062369305.png (495x393, 72K)

>midge
>literally almost calls himself incel
>shoots someone in a situation closely resembling that of the movie theatre

Holy shit lmao. Already way past expectations.

>Kills people
You forgot this one under tranny
Evie Amati

He runs through the city and gets arrested.
And one of the rioters kill the Waynes.
He then is dancing in Arkham.

So there's like 5 to 10 minutes more, of unimportant shit.

>I saw all three clips
>The first clip Arthur is talking to what seems to be his boss at his job. There's a midget there as well. The boss is trying to convince Arthur to go along with some plan he has likely if they're questioned by police. Arthur stabs him in the neck and he starts screaming, then he stabs him in the eye and slams his head against the wall repeatedly while the midget screams. Arthur then tells the midget to leave, scares him, and the Midget tries to open the door but can't reach the lock.
That's not his boss but a shady co worker who gave him the gun. He's the reason why Joker got fired from his job.

Absolutely tranny capecringe KINO

>it's getting critically praised
>8-min standing ovation
>wins in Venice
Only reason it might not get nominated to more than 2 or 3 Oscars is going to be because of promoting "shootings" and "incels". Based Academy doing god's work.

Attached: lynch.jpg (746x960, 39K)

Don't run off now, shill.

and YET people say we DONT live in a society?
GAMERS RISE UP

Attached: 1555593824466.jpg (720x960, 95K)

KEK

>trannies
>rejected by society

>tranny movie wins in Venice
Holy shit it all makes sense now too considering the 2 canadian jurors

Attached: 7D728319-EC77-4AD0-BA08-9B42544ADD83.png (904x625, 740K)

I hope I don't get gunned down when I go to see this movie

twitter, reddit, and the occasional pride parade do not represent their daily reality. They are basically lepers at this point.

personally I wasn't bothered by hte violence, if anything its understated.

now the prolapsed rectum pulled out and used as a jumprope while chanting 13%! over and over was a bit much.

>Are the trannies going to become the Joker?
Piss me off and yes, me and my "girls" are gonna put together a Warriors-esque gang and turn your life into an ugly 70s pastiche. Keep playing.
youtube.com/watch?v=1Z8gStsMxx8

I HAVE A JOKE

WHAT DO YOU GET WHEN YOU CROSS A MENTALLY ILL LONER THAT ABANDONS HIM AND TREATS HIM LIKE TRASH?

>tranny voice
That's just how jews sound. Stop being so antisemitic.

>it was actually tranny propaganda and all the shooter shit was a set up to get Yea Forums shutdown
*ahem*
I just want to take this opportunity to remind our benefactors at various intelligence agencies that everything I have ever posted on this website is satire.

Attached: 1567318856716.jpg (713x809, 31K)

please do, I want some happenings

my ass

TRANNY CAPECRINGE KINO!!!

NYEH... NYEH HEH HEH, MEHEH HEEEEH HEHHH

AIDS after he penetrates my ass repeatedly for hours until my asshole is oozing with his hot HIV-positive fuck flu

Probably trannies are becoming that. Also Joker is flamboyant by nature, a clown? no?
t. boymoder

same

youtube.com/watch?v=XDjmdc0IGXA

BRAVO!! BRAVISSIMO!!

Attached: Untitled.jpg (170x328, 19K)

Fucking yes that sounds hot tho. Just sucks that 99% of gay men are fucking ugly so idw give the, the boipucci

LOL

look at the poster count vs posts

there is one fag going as hard as they can with this tranny shit to disenfranchise the movie and force a meme, just ignore it

It’s not

BASED

Being an American that doesn't live in a shithole city has all the benefits in the world. This kino is gonna make my year.

Attached: 15212397176316549.png (977x551, 367K)

idk it comes off incredibly tranny like from the leaked clips

Yeah that much is obvious but is he trying to discredit the movie by comparing to trannies or just trying to force a meme?

WE

LIVE

WUZ

WE'RE ABANDONED BY A SOCIETY

LIVE

Spotted the tranny who's already booked his seat

B A S E D
N
REDPILLED

I only see a single 22 second clip. Am I missing more?

>he ran
just as predicted in the same thread jej

>Why no one instantly jumped at him?
Because he still had a gun in his hand? Nobody is going to see what kind of gun it is exactly in that situation, but you're looking at anywhere between 5 and 15 rounds remaining. How many shooters get jumped by unarmed guards of any kind? Even if there were bodyguards chances are they're running for it instead of rushing him.

Attached: 1546820598489.png (485x443, 26K)

Based retard

You didn't choose to live in a society, Yea Forums. Have you ever considered just going into the woods and living off the land? No more interruptions, no more forced schedules, no more petty backstabbing or gossip or whispers

see
The guy on Twitter deleted his posts but you can still watch the clips.

B-but... you promised, Yea Forums.

>you're probably wondering how I got here

Attached: murray.jpg (99x135, 5K)

Thanks bro.

Stop spoonfeeding redditors

So what happens to the midget?

are you aware how much GANG WEED I could buy for Veronica with 10€?

based

Based and politepilled

Dilate

>praise Jesus
Based.

Attached: 1567737322541.png (715x545, 649K)

see how many people jump at the shooter in the theatre when you go to see joker

According to the leaked script, Arthur opens the door for him and lets him leave.

>all the shills that have been counter shilling this since
Looks like the jokes on them

I could not be more upset that something this vile was released in the age of Trump, especially approaching an election year. A film like this will simply excuse and massage the sensibilities of unstable loners who commit mirrored real-world violence to what is depicted in this edgy trite. I thought we as a society were better than this. We've become apathetic and numb to the suffering of marginalized individuals and will exploit any kind of horror for the almighty dollar. I couldn't be more disappointed that this will be a huge hit and will undoubtedly inspire more violence.

That must be terrifying for him

>I could not be more upset that something this vile was released in the age of Trump, especially approaching an election year. A film like this will simply excuse and massage the sensibilities of unstable loners who commit mirrored real-world violence to what is depicted in this edgy trite. I thought we as a society were better than this. We've become apathetic and numb to the suffering of marginalized individuals and will exploit any kind of horror for the almighty dollar. I couldn't be more disappointed that this will be a huge hit and will undoubtedly inspire more violence.

Attached: 1568001763628.jpg (640x591, 96K)

SOMEONE GIVE HIM THE FUCKING 10 EUROS, I CAN'T WAIT

Woah...

THIS. You just KNOW someone will do something BAD at this POINT.

What second video?

>he actually said "society"
ffs

Why didn't security just shoot him?

God DAMN I’m fucking pumped for this movie even more now

dilate

>how about another joke?
>what do you get when you cross a mentally ill loner with a society that abandons him and treats him like trash?
>i'll tell you what you get, you get what you fucking deserve *shoots talk show host*
KINO'S BACK ON THE MENU BOYS

>I could not be more upset
>follows with a whiny faggotty crying plea of sympathy
WILL SOMEONE PLEASE THINK OF THE SOCIETIES

holy FUCKING kino
I'm not even mad that im spoiled now, that was too fucking kino

Makes me wonder whether they're leaks or just the modern version of screen tests.

That's part of the thrill.

He’s a little guy, after all

>loner shoots late show host on live tv
no wonder the media is worried

He said TUTTO IL FILM

Attached: 3E7FE631-E00F-43E1-80C2-B2235E7AF4DC.png (1242x2208, 775K)

What if I told you they were always one and the same?

It's so blatant it has to be intentional.

The "MENTALLY ILL LONER" bit sounds like your typical self-pitying leftist nut these days.

Imagine someone actually getting hyped up by the show scene in the theatre, standing up and screaming "YOU GET WHAT YOU FUCKING DESERVE", followed by several gunshots in the room.

Attached: 1554277994366.jpg (720x720, 41K)

Which talk show host is going to get shot irl because of this scene? Colbert?

e fantastico

you sound like a deranged tranny the exact type of loser this film is warning society about

He sounds exactly how an incel shooter would sound. lmao kino

Looks like incelkino is back on the menu

it's definitely on purpose to show his weak excuse

LOL, this shit is really "white male rage" the movie. I was gonna see this on opening day but there is no way my black ass is about to watch this in a theater full of white males.

>don't forget your bulletproof backpack!
>theaters don't allow bags in because there could be weapons in them
Damn when is Underarmor gonna make some kevlar back plated shirts?
I'm thinking of a design where you could easily sink your head down underneath it like a turtle

It's all in good fun, trannybro/sis.

are we entering an era of clownery?

Attached: fi41aa1jnnw21.png (680x680, 221K)

funny you say that Jamal since you're far more likely to be shot in your own neighborhood by a fellow kang

>joker is literally a male version of may
looks kino to me

Attached: images - 2019-09-09T125841.871.jpg (220x326, 18K)

Not in the 80s pal, not pre 9/11

>what do you get when you cross a mentally ill loner with a society that abandons him and treats him like trash?
>i'll tell you what you get, you get what you fucking deserve
It’s literally begging for there to be a shooting

Attached: 48191E6C-8710-4F4A-B170-3EFDD0CB1CBC.jpg (512x512, 11K)

BASADO

I assume that's what the film's creators want.

there is no menu lad, its an all you can eat KINO BUFFET

proper foreshadowing this

Attached: shooter_a.jpg (349x466, 47K)

brb, gonna raise my bet to 10 mass shootings on opening weekend

>after that scene, a lone gunman gets up from his sit and start a shooting inside the theater

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 22K)

Would be KINO if a shooter kills everyone when that scene happens

>The cute little dance after he tosses the gun aside
I'm smitten bros

Attached: 3427-903-80.gif (262x199, 65K)

So I'm thinking I'll be seeing this on a Tuesday. Well maybe the next Thursday at 12pm or whatever the earliest showing is
And somewhere in the back. I might have to keep moving, just in case there's someone suspicious

Does he shoot and kill the rest of the audience or thats it?

BRAVA! *CLAP CLAP CLAP* BRAVA!

Now that's what I call a "4D" experience!

Not all trannies are fucking liberals you neckbeard
t.

well then at least the audience will be able to hear the film until they get shot up

Does he shoot and kill the rest of the audience with a revolver? That would be quite an accomplishment.

none I hope. the last thing those self aggrandizing faggots need is a martyr. let them all fade off into forgotten mediocrity in 10 years. in 15 we can see the sitting outside a greyhound station offering to suck dicks for a spot at an open mic night at barnes and noble

pretty sure he'll have some kind of reason for killing the people (the first guy probably some kind of revenge, and the host that made fun of him) and not just random people in the audience.

Really gives a new meaning to "target audience"

No way this movie has been clearly released at this time to stop the good guy half of this country from winning again and it all makes sense with this clip
>Joker(Tranny/leftist)
>Thomas Wayne(Trump)
>Bruce Wayne(Baron)
>the "mob" on Jokers side(the rest of the left upset about Trump winning)
Now what we can see from the clips/what we know
>joker killing de niro
the left killing jimmy fallon
>joker putting his hand in bruce waynes mouth
the trannys that keep getting caught abusing children/the left harassing barron trump
>joker and his goons beating up white men
antifa attacking americans that hate communists
>this clip
joker killing a white man and showing freaks that the left accepts them
and so on. We've got ourselves the biggest propaganda piece since fury road boys

I don't believe this is set in the Wanted universe

All according to plan.

dilate

wear joker facepaint or mask, go alone and have no visible muscle definition and you will likely be spared

>act flamboyant in real life because it makes me different and stand out against other guys and I always attract qt black girls doing this
>the joker stole all my mannerism and now I will come off as an incel edgy fag instead now

Wow. Seriously fuck this movie.

Based conservatranny

seething cuck

Because the narrative is following the Joker you inverted brainlet. This is mocking violent weirdos not championing them, unless you honestly believe a smarmy, slimy talk show host deserves capital punishment for ribbing on retards.

>>Both the orange cat and Arthur having scars as a kid are cut from the film
why the fuck would they cut the orange cat out
that was one of the few things i enjoyed in the script

Looks really good, im thinking about seeing on cinemas. And there's like 10+ years i don't go to a cinema

Attached: 1568036333610.jpg (1007x1200, 62K)

seething. Jokerchad stealing flamboyantchad's thunder

Based, do you want a trump supporting BF baby?

>now the prolapsed rectum pulled out and used as a jumprope while chanting 13%! over and over was a bit much.

I appreciated the subtlety!!!FACT!!!

There's absolutely gonna be incel shootings on opening night

yep
also one of the main reasons xir loses it, because no free healthcare, not joking.

This but unironically.

>deranged murderer is a tranny
>makes fun of manlets and warwick davis
>de niro gets shot in the head
and disney shills tried telling us this isn't /ourfilm/

It looks awesome.

SOCIETY'S TEASE IS SOCIETY'S DIESASE

Sorry user, I’m a boymoder (take pills, live as a boi) so I’m only half tranny. It sounds too gay desu

We have won, my fellow incels

Attached: joaqer.jpg (500x500, 43K)

Why does he act like a tranny in the talkshow scene?

Jesus Christ.

>"what do you get when you cross a mentally ill loner with a society that abandons him and treats him like trash?"
>"i'll tell you what you get, you get what you fucking deserve!"

right after these lines are spoken, people in the audience will turn to look at me, stare at me with a mix of fear and disgust, and try to get as far away from me as possible while sitting in their chairs, as if they've had some kind of realization, a long time coming

it's us versus them now boys

Attached: tick tick tick.jpg (618x380, 82K)

>in theater with my BF
>this scene plays
>he and all the other white males stand up, link arms, and start shouting "NO MORE BROTHER WARS"
Girls, I'm scared.

When kino bleeds into real life.

Stop pushing your cringe meme, it’s blatantly obvious that deniro’s voice is higher pitched than it should be as well

!!!FAG!!!

>NOOOOOOOO, YOU CAN'T KILL A TV HOST JUST BECAUSE OF HOW SOCIETY TREAT MENTALLY ILL PEOPLE!!

Attached: 1522040970528.jpg (785x731, 101K)

Why weren't there cops at Chubby Franklin's show if they knew Joker was a criminal?

Robert Deniro is suppose to be an Steven Crowder or Jew Shapiro
Joker is suppose to be Incel
ZaZa beats is suppose to be the Kenyan Black girls who are dating R9K robots
The midget represents Yea Forums
The audience represent those people who don't understand us on Yea Forums,Reddit, and resetera.

dilate

definitely waiting to buy on blu-ray

I might get the whole thing from him, 10 euros is fine but idk how to send it from burgerland quickly and quietly

i think you're just obsessed with trannies

It's new Latin, stupid.

THIS MOVIE
IS MY BLACK PANTHER

Okay which talkshow host is getting shot live on tv after the movie is released?

they didn't know it yet, he confessed to killing those wall street guys live on tv

>Dexter kills wife beaters and lucky dolts who got away with manslaughter cause of legal technicalities while being handsome
>"Well look he's not all that bad! Some of those people deserved to die, it's just make believe anyway! Dexter's soooooo hot, too!"

>Rich autocrats marginalize ugly incels enough they literally snap on innocent people
>"BAN THIS SMUT RIGHT FUCKING NOW!!!"

Attached: images.png (233x217, 9K)

I think he scamming. The end of talk show clip you can see him put the camera away.

Are you writing that to remind yourself later?

Attached: 4C11A232-7493-4477-9654-088FB1C2107F.jpg (447x640, 48K)

will wearing clown makeup keep me safe at the screening?

And how they play it off with a meme cut
It literally a movie tailor made for redditors to rise up holy shit

No it isn't, it looks like it has good effects and a cohesive narrative. Perhaps it can be your Crash

Attached: south-park-black-panther-1136092-1280x0.jpg (1280x704, 94K)

as an incel this is literally me

One by one the free works of men fell to the power of the Mouse. But there were some who resisted. A last alliance of trannies and incels marched against the normies of Disney. And with the script of "Joker", they fought for the freedom of kino. The victory was near, but the power of the Mouse could not be undone.

You think? He sent me a separate video of him dancing down the stairs and then another portion of the interview before the scene posted above

I thought this is a role playing board.

Attached: 1560821474077.jpg (773x1000, 150K)

I would rather march with Stalin than a tranny. Kill yourself.

KINO

Attached: jokah baby.jpg (828x930, 41K)

based

dilated

what was his motivation to write/direct this movie?

Attached: .jpg (390x594, 58K)

Train Scene
files catbox moe/c332w3.mp4

beautiful

I am fucking amazed that we actually got this kino at all

how did all the stars align so perfectly

>The midget represents Yea Forums
absolutely based.

what is the metaphysical and philosophical underpinning of the scene where Yea Forums wants to leave the room but is too short to open the door?

To show society what happens when you cross a mentally ill loner with a society that abandons them and treats them like shit

The talk show scene is so fucking kino i can't even, im literally shaking. Its over incelbros. We won.

>Joker was about how trannies are a danger to society all along

Attached: joker.jpg (558x558, 97K)

Guys this movie has me really worried about society

SOCIETY
O
C
I
E
T
Y

I'm still pissed at how films never bother to instruct actors to simulate pistol recoil. Other than that it's great.

He wants the left to rise up against the good guys

Okay, I've seen enough. This is more kino than I imagined. I'll wait for the HDrip now.

This is gonna sell so many DVDs

Halogen or LED

not enough. never enough.

I'm worried about phoenix, it was too much truth for ledger to handle and this looks even harder

>he thinks boomers will be interested in this movie

Just be white, bro. That's all Negresses want.

Attached: UncleJared_001.jpg (550x300, 58K)

How will the average Marvel fan react to this movie?

So, how much money will it make at the box office before it gets banned?

>INCEL INCEL INCEL
There, saved you the time

we're already in one fren

Attached: images (16).jpg (238x212, 13K)

Yeah, people who kill and assault innocents deserve to be killed while people who say mean words don't. Problem?

Hes fine ledger was a fucking baby and was warned.

Based joak is way mentally tougher than that faggy pretty boy cowboy

What song did he dance to?

Attached: 20190908_210736.jpg (756x765, 451K)

jesus fucking christ

So many kids are getting traumatized next month IMAO

why doesnt the joker track down CEOs and kill them when they're on their way to work or something? really weird how no movie has the villain protagonist "fucked up by society" actually target the cause of society's ills. why doesnt joker just bomb a corporate HQ or a freemason temple?

really makes you think

Joaquin is such a good actor holy fuck

lmao he really does act like a tranny

I am 100% certain this will legit influence a mass shooting

i thought it was just a meme now im genuinely concerned

They'll love it because it's the type of pleb dogshit they think is deep. You see "muh wannabe deep capeshit" is what they love best. They can't handle real emotions or sincerity so they flock to ironic "fun" crap like Army of Darkness, Pacific Rim and Capeshit movies. Anything more than juvenile "fun" is too "2deep4u hipster shit". It's "fun" shit and superficially meaningful "dark" movies that get the most fedora attention.

They'll watch something by Joker for what they think is their intellectual main course and then wash it out with something like Guardians or Thor 3 for desert. Before settling into a night of video games and twitter.

youtube.com/watch?v=ps8i2kLF1cs

I'm not actually a fan of modern hollywood films or comic book movies and yet I'm interested in this, mostly for the Taxi driver comparisons.
Can't say I'm afraid of getting shot up though, but based on these clips, this will be un-bearable to watch with local theater audiences , dickheads bringing their girlfriends and kids to it and screaming/talking during every violent scene and laughing every time Joaquin phoenix speaks.

It was Rock n Rock Pt 2 by Gary Glitter, the stadium “hey” song

So based

kek can't stop laughing at this movie and the reactions it will get

Attached: 2ed.jpg (750x746, 41K)

does he have the whole movie or just certain scenes

he said he has the whole movie.

>Kenyan Black girls who are dating R9K robots

????

reminds me of when I was a kid watching Godfather and Michael shooting that guy on the head

Joaquin literally had his brother dying in his arms youtu.be/_e_y6ejfXAU

I’m getting it all boys

Attached: tenor.gif (244x244, 677K)

people were mad at this but it might be intentional, after all Joker was molested as a child