So why didn't the bomber pilots listen to Leia and turn back?

So why didn't the bomber pilots listen to Leia and turn back?

Attached: maxresdefault (23).jpg (1280x720, 95K)

Leia is a senile old crack addict, the Resistance are merely humoring her with her position of leadership and try their best to work around her. Holdo is a crazy old lesbian so she's not in on the joke.

>Bombs fall downwards with no gravity present
Rian is a fucking hack

Because Rian Johnson is a terrible fucking writer. Nothing in the entirety of this movie rings true or makes sense on any level. It is the first movie I’ve ever seen that is shit on a fractal scale.

Cause Rians a fucking hack and he wanted a WW11 style bombing scene that made no narrative sense.

Why didn't they just use the far more maneuverable y-wings?

Why didn’t they just send a single droid ship to Hyperspace Ram the Dreadnought? Too short a movie that way? Maybe I’m not the brightest bulb in the pack, but one might almost be persuaded to think that maybe that’s why the way hyperdrives function wasn’t treated as something you could weaponize prior to the advent of Disney’s idiocy.

There were 9 others?

Where was Vice Admiral Holdo during the meeting for the Starkiller attack? You would think she would have some input.

Attached: good friend.jpg (959x719, 110K)

Look at C3POs bulge. LOOK AT IT.

is that not a planet in the background?

Because they didn’t believe all women

Hi Rian.

Based

What kind of commander blames their subordinate for having a "bad idea"?

do you not understand how gravity works?

kek

Do you not? If the pic in OP illustrates their orientation at the time of their attack, their bombs would be falling back toward the planet, not “downward” toward their target, and that’s before you even take the fact they’re in orbit into account.

And then there’s the idiocy of trying to attack a space-worthy opponent with FTL engines with bombs that only drop at the acceleration of gravity.

it's a retarded concept but there's still gravity and their trajectory isn't orbital

The Resistance was in a pinch. If only they had high speed attack bombers that could neutralize the dreadnought so they could escape quickly. Too bad ships like that don't exist!

Attached: Ion Bombs.gif (500x213, 2.51M)

duh. star wars is set in the future

The Dreadnought didn't even look good. Terrible design.

You don’t understand, it had to be FLAT
How else would it work for a drawn-out dramatic bombing run shot???

If the First Order’s ships are still motionless in relation to the Resistance Base, their trajectory is a geosynchronous orbit by definition, not that I’d expect Retard Johnson to understand that. Pic related.

Attached: 3C05E7D7-E66E-4F64-8211-CDC336558A51.jpg (1024x713, 161K)

>y-wing
>high speed

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

I don't care about video game shit

Attached: y-wings-in-death-star-trench.jpg (1598x680, 126K)

Because Rian Johnson wanted to direct a dramatic pseudo ww2 bomber scene.