Why was Jules ok with this dude shouting the n word in front of him?

Why was Jules ok with this dude shouting the n word in front of him?

Attached: 180d6a4.jpg (466x687, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6mzqahILpAs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the coffee was worth it

They were friends and he needed his help

Because he was the director of the movie

it was a different time

Because Quentin is so damn cool that he's an honorary negro. An honorary cool 70's negro like the ones who fucked his mother when he was a child but never stuck around to be his dad.

quentin is so conceited that he wrote the coolest character he possibly could, all so he could then make that character a bitch to his own self-insert.

This also he seemed connected to highly influential and powerful mobsters and was probably an underboss himself or equivalent. Jules was an expendable henchman, there's nothing he could do.

>It's a black male thing

because he knows QT has a fetish

>and was probably an underboss himself or equivalent
Negative. He was just a friend of Jules. Remember how he quivered and how frail his voice and mannerisms were when Wolf came around?

He is black. Just listen to his voice
youtube.com/watch?v=6mzqahILpAs

Yeah it did feel odd that this guy was so comfortable using the word so many times in front of him. Regardless of Jules needing his help, it just felt out of place

because he was a secret mob boss that could have jules whacked in a second in he ever crossed him

The entire scene was awkward to watch.

Better question. Why was Samuel L Jackson cool with QT shouting the n-word at him?

>He was just a friend of Jules.

I don't think he is supposed to be a high level criminal, but he also isn't just another civie. I mean, it is canon that he is a relative to Mr. White in Reservoir Dogs.

Jules is secretly in love with him.

I like this thread. We should watch more 25+ year old threads and apply our current cultural values to them.

Attached: 1521918110549.jpg (595x599, 87K)

Black men love when white guys marry black women and give them N-word privilege to show their respect.

Literally because niggers are niggers and should not be given more consideration.

>inb4 say that to muh face

Too late, I am in such a position that my calling a nigger a nigger to their face is literally fine (mom owns the company)

Attached: 09464820-BB6F-4341-BFA6-5897FF160FE1.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

Funny, he looks more related to mr. Brown

I literally had to walk out of the room when I was watching this with my parents for the first time. Boomers are fucking sick in the head

shut up nigger

you're a fucking idiot

>the n-word

This is so baffling to me when it comes to Americans. You can't even say the word nigger when you are talking about the word itself on a meta level. It's like the stoning scene in The Life of Brian agree people keep accidentally saying Jehova when they are condemning other people for saying Jehova.

Americans are even more cucked than Germans in a way. Like, in Germany it might be illegal to shout "Sieg Heil" but at least Germans understand that the words themselves aren't some sort of black magic irregardless of context. Like, nobody would get mad at YOU if you told someone a story about how you met a hobo on your way to work who kept shouting "Sieg Heil" or something. You wouldn't have to say "He kept shouting the forbidden words".

This fictional character in this fictional movie said the word "nigger". You are not a racist for typing these specific six letters when discussing why this fictional character used this word.

Now that you mention it, Jimmie does look kind of similar to Mr. Brown. Why's that?

Blacks are more instinctual (retarded) so it literally is like magic.

You will literally get fired, blacklisted, and assaulted for even whispering nigger around the wrong people.

why do incels constantly think about black men fucking white women?

are you a retard? We literally have elected officials who say nigger. The most mainstream news outlet called the first lady an ape because she was black.

Kek

Because some niggers know their place.

It's not because these words terrify us on some level, it is because blacks are fucking stupid and will flip out even you even write them in a descriptive context, and we have to deal with the consequences

>thinking black people are the ones that give a shit

And because she was an ape, don't forget that part.

It's a fact that QT acts like a cringe boomer wigger because his mother "dated a lot of black guys". He even said it in an interview.

probably as some mental gymnastics way of validating their opinion that "their" women are taken by men with superior "X" in this case x is dick size

if you have a fucked up world view you look for things to reinforce it and this is that for them

He just woke him up and hauled a dead body into his house out of the blue and he's fucking angry. Jules NEEDED his help, what was he going to do about it?

Lol swastikas can't appear on any fictional media in Germany

Also your country is literally the insects of Europe. How can such an autistic country exist around so many chill ones?

>be a racist piece of shit
>wonder why you can't get laid
honestly, it's not a mystery, incel

A dead nigger*

QT said that Jimmy was Jules old hitman partner hence his connections to the underworld and jules trust in him

uno storage

But Germany IS America. The military here is American, the laws were dictated by America and everything on TV is American. We're basically the 51st state, but without the freedom.

Attached: 1567016937460.jpg (495x500, 85K)

Most black people don’t give a single fuck. It’s the liberal arts journalists who flip the fuck out.

why does quentin tarantino get the n word pass ?

I dunno, go out to the hood and start calling people niggers, see how that turns out for you.

>www.latimes.com/world/europe/la-fg-germany-chinese-tourists-20170806-story.html%3f_amp=true
>be chinese
>lucky bug man blessed into life where I can afford to travel
>fascinated by WWII
>want to see all sides of history
>start with the loser because it's closer
>visit Nazi landmark and imitate Nazi hand gestures
>men in black coats swarm me
>"I've read about these 'gestapo' they must be doing a re-enactment for because we're tour-"
>me and bro are thrown to the ground with a heavy boot grinding into each of our skulls. We are beaten and handcuffed and publicly stripped
>"Velcum tu Gurmuny"

Go anywhere and start yelling at people on the street, see how they react.

Name one living politician who says nigger. The last one was Robert Byrd.

>Lol swastikas can't appear on any fictional media in Germany
Wrong. Stuff like inglorious Basterds, der Untergang, er ist wieder da and thousands of documentarys and stuff like that is completely uncensored here. They only did that with the Wolfenstein Games because games are, no matter the age restrictions, rated like toys and kids media.

Also your country is literally the insects of Europe. How can such an autistic country exist around so many chill ones?
Fuck off.

When you sheltered white people say stupid shit like this it's obvious it's because you're deathly afraid of blacks and have to refocus to a safer (whiter) target of criticism.

When it's either to be racist and stay away from non-whites/kill them or get robbed/raped/killed I choose the former.

So if I whisper nigger into their ear they wont be angry ?

Because everybody loves using the word at home, the same as peeing in the shower or smelling your farts

No, you fool

Because Jules is clearly not a nigger you dumb fucking

puritan culture, it´s in america´s dna

Why did Tarantino cameo in his own movie just to drop some n bombs?

This. It started off as some kind of cringy niche humor to randomly say nigger at home because it made me feel like a racist daredevil. Now I got so desensitized to the word that I constantly have to stop myself from yelling it at work after I stubbed my Toe or something. At this point I barely see it as a racist slur just an equivalent to 'fuck' or other swear words.

it's his house
if the nigger doesn't like it he can fuck off

Got married (to a brown person) three years ago. Had baby 11 days ago. What’s your next projection, you virtue signalling dicklet?

niggers were different in the 90's

Because he was the writer and director of the film

Attached: 1567033471857.jpg (346x427, 41K)

In all seriousness, did dead nigger storage places exist in the 90s?

>most mainstream news outlet called the first lady an ape because she was black.
imagine actually believing this

This is honestly my favorite scene in the film. It's hilarious on a superficial level but there's also layers upon layers of depth to it.

First off, Jules immediately decides to go to Jimmie's place, even though Jimmie has been out of the game for a while, and Jimmie lets him in, despite it compromising the life he very likely worked very hard to build. This means that there is a great bond of trust and friendship between them.
This is further shown with Jimmie's liberal use of ''nigger''. Yes, Jules is in a tight spot, but he's been established as a cold killer. He would take shit, no matter the situation, unless this was usual business with Jimmie. In all likelihood, Jimmie, Jules and all the people they associate with drop all kinds of racial slurs all the time, which is to be expected from fucking criminals. The whole scene just reinforces that Jimmie and Jules go way back and that Jules is a criminal.
So it's always fucking hilarious to me when retards cry about the racism in this scene. Jules was a fucking hitman. HE KILLED PEOPLE FOR MONEY. I think that's a slightly bigger character flaw then being racists, but then again americans have been brainwashed into believing wrongthink and ''hate speech'' are worse then actual fucking violence. It's especially hilarious given that Jimmie's former boss is fucking black. So what, a racist just happened to be a trusted associate of a black man? No, the fact is not one single one of them gives a shit about anything beyond money and themselves. I imagine Jules and Jimmie threw all kinds of racial slurs at each other back in the day. The fucking movie begins with Jules basically sentencing another black guy to death, he doesn't give a shit about race, he just wants to get fucking paid. So in that sense, the movie is redpilled as fuck, as it shows what the actual doers of the world care about: money and their close associates.

>Jules was a fucking hitman.
*Jimmie

because there was an actual dead nigger being stored in his garage. what else was he supposed to say?

Because american blacks are a bunch of cry babies