What are you, stupid?

>What are you, stupid?

Attached: Asuka.jpg (640x547, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

invidio.us/channel/UCIEiE-hnAUXUZNNeMJsZBYA
vegansociety.com/resources/nutrition-and-health/nutrients/vitamin-b12/what-every-vegan-should-know-about-vitamin-b12
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You stupid bitch.

SADI SINKI, /MYGiNGeR/:

— VEGAN.

— SELDOM WEARS «MAKEUP».

— EARLOBES REMAIN UNPERFORATED.

— DOES NOT PLAY VIDEOGAMES.

— WALKS ON THE METATARSAL ZONE OF HER FEET.

— GENUINE, SINCERE, PERSONALITY.

I WANT TO KISS HER SQUAREMELONHEAD.

Attached: SD SNK GRNHS II.png (1000x1487, 2.27M)

*rapes*
NOW WHOS STUPID

>mfw noone but me is intelligent enough to understand this is an gabbangelion reference
DUMB STUPID NORMIE CHAD ROASTIES

>— DOES NOT PLAY VIDEOGAMES.
Yikes

Attached: TAJKjb9VzHA.jpg (368x420, 27K)

>I want to look like Millie Bobby Brown
>Say no more senpai.

Attached: Sadie Sink.jpg (640x640, 96K)

Oh look, it's the sexual assault victim of two jewish directors.

あんたばーか?

veganism is bad for your health
invidio.us/channel/UCIEiE-hnAUXUZNNeMJsZBYA

no shit

Id perforate her anus with my dick if you know what I mean

she cleans up well

I'd demolish her throat and anus, any other bros share this feel?

NO, IT IS NOT, REGARDLESS OF HOW MANY WEBLINKS YOU POST; CONTRARILY: VEGANISM IS CONDUCIVE TOWARD OPTIMAL HEALTH; ALL THE NUTRIMENTS REQUIRED BY THE HUMAN BODY ARE OBTAINABLE FROM VEGETABLE SOURCES; VEGANISM IS NOT ONLY NUTRITIONALLY OPTIMAL, BUT, ALSO, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY: ETHICALLY IMPERATIVE.

Based

>The only reliable vegan sources of B12 are foods fortified with B12 (including some plant milks, some onions products and some breakfast cereals) and B12 supplements.
vegansociety.com/resources/nutrition-and-health/nutrients/vitamin-b12/what-every-vegan-should-know-about-vitamin-b12
Straight from your vegan source. Can't be found in nature, has to be added through industrial society.

What are you, a coalburner?

Millie Bobby Brown is better.

1. «MY VEGAN SOURCE»?

2. COBALAMIN CAN BE OBTAINED FROM MARINE ALGÆ, FROM WHOLE GRAIN CEREALS, FROM KOMBUCHA, ET CETERA, AND IF THERE ARE NO NATURAL SOURCES AVAILABLE THERE ARE ARTIFICIAL ONES

3. THE FACT THAT WE ARE ABLE TO SYNTHESIZE COBALAMIN, AND IMPLEMENT IT IN FOOD FOR MASS CONSUMPTION IS A BOON, NOT A BANE.

4. A DEFICIENT DIET IS DUE TO NUTRITIONAL IGNORANCE, AND/OR NEGLIGENCE, NOT TO A LACK OF CONSUMPTION OF FLESH.

5. ONE'S REQUIREMENT, AND NECESSITY, DO NOT JUSTIFY TAKING ANOTHER ENTITY'S LIFE FOR ONE'S SUSTENANCE, BE IT ANIMAL, OR HUMAN.

the vegan diet doesn't help out autism it seems

Kek based

Reminder that every time you call someone a zoomer, you are referencing this girl.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-08-19-06h33m14s354.png (1280x720, 695K)

A consumerist materialist lifestyle results in the deaths in animals anyway. Eating palm olive oil results in the destruction of the habitats of orangutans which leads to their deaths. American agriculture run-off leads to red algae blooms which destroys habitats off coastal areas. It is more moral to hunt invasive pest species (boar in America) than to engage in agriculturally sourced vegan diets.

i wanna zoom-zoom in her boom-boom

This, shes a nigger fucker

NO ONE LIKES A COAL BURNER!!!FACT!!!