Thays a nice kino you got there, user

>thays a nice kino you got there, user...
>it would be a shame if someone....masterfully deconstructed it piece by piece

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8aF2GxWi7Ag
youtu.be/YPUuQnwFTWM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>nice dog u have there....

fuck off. stop posting this shit

>watch a video about the history of furries
>first comment is by this faggot
I keked audibly

only thing he deconstructs is cage doors

reminder he browses this board
after people here bitched about him hating older movies he suddenly reviewed taxi driver and gave it 10/10

PURE coincidence though. pure coincidence.

>he suddenly reviewed taxi driver and gave it 10/10
Good for him. Before, he was like the average 13 year old who's into movies. Now, he's like the average 14 year old who's into movies. If only we can get him to watch Psycho

So what you are saying is he is /ourguy/

YourDogSucksMyCock

He did it because of the Joker

>Nice anus your dog has there.
>It would be a shame if someone *didn't* fuck it

How do you know?

check his imdb. he recently gave taxi driver a 10/10 after having never seen it for so long

mistakenly posted in another thread,
>people stop putting in effort when they constantly gain more fans while putting in less and less effort
he went from making three part sagas of detailed reviews to barely 5 minute impressions on new films

Dogfucker.

Why would you check his imdb if you dislike him so much? Seems odd

it's fun to make fun of you, Adam

he also started taking himself seriously and trying to review actual film over the shit he was previously reviewing. It’s so easy to review garbage because there’s so much wrong to point out. When he reviews actually good films he always outs himself as a complete amateur who has no clue what the fuck he’s talking about

>masterfully

great bait

this board's obsession with e-celebs is its worst quality by far

Omg guys synecdoche new york so fuckin deep omg guys like get this youre gonna get old and die some day woaaaaah guys this is like totally worth 25 fucking parts analysing every little detail woah bro i cant even its just too fucking deep

>masterfully deconstructs your dogs asshole piece by piece

If any of you faggots knows any more channels that do stuff like Adum and Pals where it's like MST3K but edited I'd appriciate it greatly. Mauler has a few vids like that as well.

Adams face has gotten way rounder, wish he lost some weight/put down booze because long hair on men+bloated face is the worst aesthetic in the world, i know because i had it

>misinterprets the ending to First Reformed than doubles down when called out

>thought that the house that jack built was a straight drama and all the humor was unintentional

>Thinks Citizen Kane invented plot structure when called out he moves the goal post

>Thinks death proof’s plot structure is unique despite it being identical to Psycho and it’s many clones

>Thinks love you daddy color scheme is to replicate older films and doesn’t understand that it’s a homage to woody Allen films

>Unironically thinks anyone who likes Welles or Kurosawa only likes them because they makes them look smart

>can’t comprehend that there is more than one type of editing style

>docks Happiness a point because he thinks that the pedophile didn’t suffer enough

> Reviews Ayka a film that he’s only seen 40 minutes of. Then complains that it won best actress at Cannes.

>Thinks Kevin Smith is trying to prove something with Tusk despite it just being a shitty podcast adaptation for the fans

>Doesn’t understand the purpose of repetition in film and docks a film for having two scenes that are similar

>is easily distracted by minor issues with a film which details him paying attentional all leading to him assuming or misinterpreting things

>doesn’t understand that the creatures in A quiet place weak points only are revealed through after bothered with a high pitch frequency

>Needs for everything to be explained and doesn’t understand the concept of magical realism

dog fucker

>>watch a video about the history of furries
why?

>masterfully
you spelled autistically wrong

>it would be a shame if someone....masterfully penetrated it hole by hole

>nice dog you have there
>it would be a shame if someone raped it

WOOF WOOF

He made a video about it

dogs rape him, not the other way around. He's clearly a sub

you forgot
>goes on a fedora tier rant in his review for the lovely bones because he doesn't understand the concept of an afterlife

He seems to have matured since then because in his Oldboy video he talked about how the MC's soul longed to kill, which is why he ate the live squid.

>tfw didn't know about american Oldboy before his review
that movie was a mess yo

His Oldboy review was kino even his haters must agree

I assume he watched Down the Rabbit Hole channel

eckdee nice try adum

He fucks dogos.

>fucked his dog
>also admitted that he touched his niece and imagined she was his waifu

>down the rabbit hole
what sort of fucked up beastiality shit is that

>niece
You might have had me going if you said nephew

youtube.com/watch?v=8aF2GxWi7Ag
I don't see him anywhere in the top comments

Pooch puncher

Down the Rabbit Hole does mini documentaries on stuff like furries, terry a davis, mouse utopia.

It was h3h3 reference

>Reddit kike
kys

Screencap pls

No.

What video?

Pls leave the Dogs alone, Adam.

The way he memed that faggot saying 'father' made me chuckle

It's just one of those channels that looks at "internet weird shit" except he doesn't just rip it all from KF.

Got you user

Attached: 9ACF738D-15AA-48FC-8CDA-7E8B0367956C.jpg (823x227, 50K)

Whats the difference between this guy and the nostalgia critic anyway? Besides the skits they have the same level of film critique.

You just know.

His best films of all time list is pretty kino

Attached: 90F1CBE2-6660-481C-9142-AE1F21BFCA1F.jpg (1600x1547, 659K)

Adam if you're reading this thread just know one day I'm going to find you and kill you. The agents parked outside my house know this too.

Reminder that dogfucker is retarded
youtu.be/YPUuQnwFTWM

Attached: david.png (1200x802, 960K)

Attached: 1561894965063.jpg (418x475, 25K)

Attached: 685748CB-CC79-43E2-878A-A4BADB3B93E2.jpg (828x624, 230K)

What a hard cope.

Reddit the reviewer. On par with cinema sins for nitpicking tiny things while ignoring everything else.

Thinks blockbusters are Pleb shit and classic films are pretentious bullshit. Meanwhile he worships his Reddit tier taste of films.

Talks cinematography yet knows nothing about it, nothing about film making in general. He is literally paying lip service to the word cinematography.

Someone calls him out saying he fucks dogs on that comment. And he does a your mum response to it.

Why is he so invested in what other people think of him? You would think he would just not give a shit about what some guy with sub-1000 subs say about him. Why is he so insecure?

While I dislike Adam as a person his movie opinions often resonate with mine. His top of 20XX movies -lists are pretty good.

Id give him a solid 8/10. Who knows, maybe on my next subscribe I'll drop a point or raise the rating to a 9/10.

>recent furry drama was about child molestation and animal rape and torture
ALWAYS more hilarious

ADAM LEAVE THE LOCAL DOGS ALONE

THEY CANT CONSENT

Ayo ain’t that nigga gay?

No you don’t get his argument. If you eat meat then you are basically raping a dog, so it’s okay to rape dogs. If kids in china are essentially slave labourers and that’s allowed, you are a hypocrite for getting mad at child rapists while using an iPhone or wearing nike shoes. It’s deep complex moral relativism only intelligent people comprehend

>Someone posts a bants criticism video.
>Uhmm well it isn't even a proper critical view of the things I say!
>This nigga who is more nitpicky that cinemasins.
>Complaining about someone picking his quotes.

That Georg rockall Schmidt Podcast maybe but it's not really about movies just british "humor" and babbling

?

>masterfully deconstructed it piece by piece
More like “autistically nitpicked piece by piece”

dogfucker

pathetic faggot

he gave cinema paradiso a 7/10

>even IHE is dunking on him. how embarrassing

sneedfucker

Who are you quoting?

Why wouldn't he be? He is a basement dweller who got famous for shitting on things which is what insecure people do. He also doesn't like being challenged in conversation and tries to surround himself with people dumber than him. It seems he resents personal growth and has a mind of a moody teenager

"Muh Art" fags are almost always pretentious cumwads who desperately need to be seen as knowledgeable to compensate for their lack of physical and social skill. The big lie of the 21st century is that jocks bullied nerds, when really the jocks were an essential part of the ecosystem to hammer down the nails that stuck out too far.

Are you fucking blind?

Dog rapist.

i highly doubt he browses this board. he has much better things to do with his time. there's no way he'd be here with all these brainlets. might i remind you that i have one of the biggest youtube channels out there to run?

Yeah, I missed it.

>YMS

Attached: 1514367034866.jpg (960x946, 50K)

Yiff yourself