The Terror: Season 2

Is season 2 worth watching? Just finished season 1 and thought it was fantastic.

Attached: D20F96F3-CDBA-46FC-A23B-F79459D739DF.jpg (960x1440, 254K)

how can anyone tell the cast of season 2 apart

watched 1.5 episodes and lost all interest after that.
make of that what you will.

I struggled to finish the first episode of S2 and didn't bother with the rest of the season. It's literally a completely a different show

Kino about men lost in the last unforgivable frontier > story about some gooks behind a fence.

it's better than season 1
no faggots for one thing

Attached: the.terror.s02e01.720p.web.h264-tbs.webm (1280x720, 503K)

A bit boring half way in, but I'm hoping it goes full silent hill after that.

Did they show the part where they hid a crash landed pearl harbor bomber pilot away from the police?

>Season 2
I am forgotten

Infamy is the biggest pleb filter of the year. Very obvious jap horror, but still good becasue you know the protags have no chance of survival. Wouldnt even be suprised to see that they all die.

No cheap jump scares only pure hunter/prey horror kino.

And the jap demon is peak waifu material.

i'm going to stay away from any and all threads until I binge it in one night

>Very obvious jap horror, BUT-
Death by lashing

>make WWII horror movie about Japanese people
>It's not unit 271
what the fuck

>Season 1: Best Selling Novel based tv show
>Season 2: Fanfiction by some liberal college writers using the name of a franchise to do something completely different and political
wow

By not being an ignorant dope in some fly-over state.

No, because that incident is isolated enough to be anomalous rather than the norm. It'd be like having every white American a member of the Boston tea party, or every Englishmen discussing their plans to blow up the houses of parliament on November 5th. Don't be dumb.

Seems most people here also have the same opinion. Been pretty slow going, hoping really badly that it picks up soon. In Season 1 by the 2nd episode you felt the pressure mounting. I'm hoping that by the end that camp becomes like something out of Der Hauptmann.

season 1
>based directly on a novel, drew heavily from reality, every character was a person in real life and their characterisation reflected existing records. remove the supernatural elements and you still have a great story.
season 2
>based directly on nothing, written by nobody.

Oh right, that shit is still going.

but the americans were mean user

But the American camps were like half as rapey as every other internment camp during the war.
t. asian-american

>what where the eisenhower death camps

something that this show is not about

Stopped after episode 2

America has insisted that they were the good guys during WWII for decades despite fire bombing the shit out of Japanese civilians, unleashing the wrath of Amaterasu on Hiroshima and Nagasaki, ignoring early radar warnings of an impending attack on Pearl Harbor so that it could be used as justification for entering another world war, interning it's own citizens for being born the wrong ethnicity, and liquidating their assets without any justification.

Don't throw Asian-American around as if we don't know that you all hate each other like groups jockeying for that number one spot.

there was a good thread about what would've have been better for season 2 or season 3. included Roanoke, Dyatlov Pass, Tunguska, Donner Party, Nazino Island, Ourang Medan, Batavia. those German internment camps would've been awesome.

Ive had to force myself to watch it. It's really fucking boring. It's a shame because I like the concept

>2nd season is about amerifat Japanese internment camps

Fuck I hate that Americans ruin everything
Should have been about the Roanoke Colony or something.
The Japanese barely had any trouble when they were put in the internment camps, hell if it had been about the Japanese labour camps or Bioweapons the japs used in china it would have been more thematically appropriate but instead we have Amerifats trying to claim that being locked up in nice camps for security reasons was as bad as dying in the freezing arctic wastes.

FUCK OFF

Attached: Mad Mel.jpg (654x820, 46K)

>Best Selling Novel

Really? I mean, the setting and premise were fascinating, but the writing and plot themselves were pretty meh.

It's so bad no one is watching it or discussing it.

Why use the same image? Are you not confident in your stale pasta?

No.

We're at the point in clown world where media only accidentally gives white men honest quality representation, and will go outnofnitsnqay to correct that kind of mistake

I think I already posted in some other thread a week or so ago, but
>the actors are decent I guess, but are nowhere near the S1 cast - the most emotional scenes being in a completely foreign language doesn't help either
>instead of a slow ramping up of the monster and having plausible deniability that it isn't a monster, the spirit already kills 2 and blinds one in ep1
>said monster is OP as fuck, it doesn't seems killable by "normal" means and it seems to have a shitload of ways of killing without any protection against it
>it's a Japanese spirit hunting Japanese people, so they are less lost and confused compared to an Inuit monster hunting English explorers
>so far the spirit is acting like a cliche horror film ghost, just fucking with people for no reason instead of a monster polar bear killing people at any given opportunity
It's okay on its own, but it's meh compared to S1. Maybe it will redeem itself in the last two or three episodes, but by ep4 doesn't seem likely.

I wanted to hate this season so bad, but it's that level of mediocrity that I don't even feel like doing it.

I miss Hickey so fucking bad, lads
I just want my tiny vicious manlet back

Attached: 1567533633718.jpg (640x720, 244K)

At least they are using actual Japanese actors. But I agree that it's pretty mediocre and it doesnt have the same feeling of dread that the first season had.

it's absolutely horrible

so, is yuko chester's real mother or what?
his mother doesn't remember his birth... i mean, a mother doesn't remember the most special day in her life? sounds strange

made it like 30mins into the first ep of s2 then turned it off, deleted the file and haven't thought about it whatsoever since. What garbage

absolute shittakes

Attached: C8629E16-FB47-4C8D-8049-1D14DE5DE914.jpg (935x658, 138K)

>Hickey will never let you fuck him and then eat you
>you will never be inside Hickey's tummy twice

Attached: 1562026795542.jpg (780x520, 77K)

No idea. Maybe it isnt even Chester who she wants.

she's always protecting him and his kind
she also had some history with fukuyama and that other old guy she killed (perhaps she was a prostitute)

Oh yeah that could be. I'm looking forward to that one nip girl getting bleached by the camp commander.

ignore the seething amerishits. The second season is exactly like the first: a supernatural story with the backdrop of historical events. the characters are compelling and the horror is pretty chilling. the inscrutable nature of the yurei really drives the story and leaves you wondering wtf is going on. I think she's the main characters real mother and something terrible happened to her

>The second season is exactly like the first: a supernatural story with the backdrop of historical events.
Except the first season is based on a book and the second season has absolutely no reason to be called Terror at all, you can't just abuse intellectual property like that retard.