DAN STEVENS FOR DOCTOR DOOM!!!FACT!!!

You now I'm right!!!FACT!!!

Attached: DOOM YOUR ASSHOLE.jpg (1300x548, 79K)

Isnt he Professor X son?

really wish i could filter you on my tablet

How about just a fucking Dr Doom that's already Dr Doom in the suit and just dub the voice with a stunt guy doing the role.

Viggo all day

what Yea Forums thinks of legion? its pretty fucking good

If there must be doctor faggot, maybe cast a decent actor at least

I mean, a script is being written by Noah Hawley, so I wouldn’t put it behind him, but I would rather have a slightly greying European guy.

Solid 9

Because his face has been healed a bunch of times, so they would want to keep the idea open that he could take his mask off. Plus, they might want to do some kind of origin.

>let's use a sub par tv actor for a huge role in a blockbuster franchise

Last season was still good despite having to rush or cut half the story and leaving many plot threads unanswered. I mean, it was an acceptable ending they could pull off in 8 episodes but what was the point of android Ptonomy, what happened with Amy being in Lenny's head, how did future Cyd lose an arm and how was David going to end the world?

it's a voice role, pic a voice actor

Based CreepyThinMan back at it again.

Super hero movies are for virgins and zoomers.

Don't @ me incel

>amy being in lenny’s head
She wasn’t in her head. Lenny was in her body. She Amy was dead.

>how was future Syd going to lose an arm
Who cares? It was from a different timeline. Probably some accident with Kerry.
>How was David going to end the world?
Time fuckery, presumably. Same thing he almost ended the world with in season 3.

dilate tranny

Absolute brainlet. Jesus Christ. Legion is the newest pleb filter there is.

>$0.06 has been deposited to your Disney affiliate account

Keep up the good work. Goober

It's great. Awesome.

>some random 30 year old hollywood pretty boy
absolute garbage choice, but i support it, cause capefags deserve only shit

All of you know it'll be a CIS WHITE MALE as Doom so they can have Black Panther, Captain Fungi and Spider-twink (because "MJ" will be revealed to be a tranny) fighting against him with Doctor Strange dying in Avengers 5 because we can't have straight white male lead characters anymore!!!FACT!!!

>Don't @ me incel

When some feminazi and/or one of their SJW white guilt numale closet faggot lapdogs calls you an "INCEL" or use their generic insult "have sex", it's because they can't form a coherent thought let alone a counter argument, it's because women are nothing more than three holes which is why even the ugliest, fattest, poorest amongst them can get laid whenever they like. Withholding sex from men is the only power they have. Without that they have nothing and are nothing but herpes riddled whores!

And the so-called "men" who use those words are even worse because they're virtue signaling numale cucks who think that they'll get some of that sweet college/university hipster chick pussy when those women will be fucking Chad Thundercock and only settle for them once they're looking to nest with a beta orbiter provider after they're done riding the cock carousel!

No one self-identifies as "involuntary celibate". It's something roasties project onto men who don't put up with women's shit. As if to say "oh, if you had sex you'd agree with me and give in to my demands". This is because women think they can get anything they want with sex and believe this because their white knight lapdogs betas would do anything for a pity fuck!!!FACT!!!

In S2 Lenny was having visions of Amy accusing her of stealing her body. S3 ignored this and Amy was never even brought up.
They made a point of having an episode in S3 with the Byrds just to explain their brief "future" appearance at the end of S2 and what David did to betray Syd, yet they ignore the rest of the doomsday timeline, not even giving us a glimpse or brief description. In the end all we got was a comment that Syd thought that fucking with time was how he ends the world and technically, he did, but there was no future dystopian timeline for Cyd to have ever traveled back from because he reset reality and erased the old version of himself and everyone else from ever existing. This is a complete 180 from S2 when he looked into his possible timelines and had to choose to live with what life gave him.

NCW is the patrician choice. You're a faggot.

Surely time would have changed from the moment days of future past syd sent the message back since presumably in the original dystopian timeline, the warning didn't occur. We have no idea how things would have played out if the villain/hero switcheroo and the trial didn't play out as it did.

In general David's extreme power, instability and his volatile personality was on fast track to destroying the world as shown by him nearly doing it trying to repair everything from the blowup of learning he destroys the world in the first place by being a volatile and powerful.

I will give it a 12/10 because it dared to do things no other series dared.
It's truly like no other series and it forces you to pay attention, remember details, judge and re-think your judgements.
There is a lot of characterization, introspection, narration, lessons given to the audience (breaking the famous 4th in an interesting way, unlike Deadpool)

Another KINO by Dan, absolutely based.

based taste