Mfw i watched 100 hours of his low-effort rlm content because i didn't examine my assumption that there would be as...

>mfw i watched 100 hours of his low-effort rlm content because i didn't examine my assumption that there would be as much laughs as in his high-effort plinkett reviews

Attached: zeocaa6mt6ty.jpg (280x280, 9K)

Half in the Bag has given me some hearty laughs, and they're good reviews so it's still entertaining when the jokes don't land.
Re;View is pretty shit.
BOTW has had some cracker episodes but it's more bad than good.

Why do people waste their time watching e-celeb shit? It's the most low effort content imaginable

The plinkett reviews were pushed really hard all over media. It was like the newest 'pop' music it just somehow followed you. Almost systematically. Hmm...

There's good times and there's bad times but mostly bad

people stop putting in effort when they constantly gain more fans while putting in less and less effort

look at yourmoviesucks, he went from making three part sagas of detailed reviews to barely 5 minute impressions on new films

agreed

half in the bag and a few nerd crew vids are the only thing i like on rlm

Plinkett is less funny of all their shit.
Pretty sure they were only interesting for people who watches starwars indianajones movies.

the Adam Sandler reviews were what got me hooked. the rest is pretty basic and lame, and i hate the faces of the Canadians to no end.
and that transformer bs they pulled fucked me off.
rlm can suck a dick

>transformer bs they pulled fucked me off

Redlettermedia is the best channel on youtube. Get over it.

You dont need edits for old, fat mike

Attached: 72670943-FA94-47D2-805F-440DF41799DD.png (678x676, 796K)

>low-effort rlm content
Even their lowest effort content the "X & Y talk about Z" has better sound and editing than 99% of creators.

They are among the best source of reviews on the internet, most critics are bribed Fanboys who are happy to see the movie early for sucking dick.

Plinkett and Nerd Crew is fuckign gold

Never saw or had any interest in "Baby's Day Out". Still got some laughs from me.

It's 100% because Youtube does not reward making high quality videos. It rewards making 30+ minute crappy garbage as often as you can

>mfw I've seen every Nostalgia Critic video

Attached: EAGeM2gXYAIbk0J.jpg (768x577, 42K)

Except rlm doesn’t make content “as often as they can.” Most lazy youtubers churn out 2-3 videos shot on a webcam with no editing involved every week.

This fucker still won’t share ownership rights with Jay. Jay helped build RLM into what it is just as much as Mike did and yet he’s still just an employee. He’s paid more than the likes of Jack but he doesn’t have legal power over them. It’s a shitty deal for Jay.

>I’m very upset about the behind the scenes workings at rlm despite having no actual knowledge of it and just making stuff up

>despite having no actual knowledge
That’s where you’re wrong.

Please provide a source for your bullshit.

I’ll wait.

He lucked out with Half/Bag's popularity. It easily could have been Mike and Rich doing that show. I don't know how that makes Jay worthy of being a co-owner for the entire company.

Watching them I just want to sit down and crack open a cold one to set the mood just right. Probably put the grill on a little later. Yep, it's one of those days

This

Jesus, why?

because they're retarded

They helped the mouse take over star wars. I don't know how people can stomach their content and personalities either. They're trying too hard to be like casual boomers

>They helped the mouse take over star wars.
How autistic does someone have to be to actually believe this?

The Force Awakens review is good unintentional comedy. It's a right hoot.

>what is fanning the flames

They parroted the hate for the prequels caused by the media. Then people couldn't help themselves from parroting their retarded nitpicking. Were you even paying attention during that time?