Stop being ironic

Stop being ironic.

Attached: david-foster-wallace-2d7939a867950051042d8032609ff97d55b73b19-s800-c85.jpg (800x526, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@devonprice/a-brief-on-hideous-things-about-david-foster-wallace-72034b20de94
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>one digestive fuckup and they took him off the Nardil

What a horrible decision.

I'm trying to read this faggot book, but I'm hardly making any progress. Is it worth it?

>lobsters have feelings
Why was this guy so revered again?

I want to, I really genuinely want to, but everything about me is fucked and lying about reality is how I cope.

why does he wear the durag?

IJ has parts and passages in it that resonate as deeply as anything I have ever read or seen in media. Genuine gut punch, reconsider your life moments. However they are stuck in a book that feels like it is mostly filler.

He's representing his gang colors

Tell reality to stop.

It’s the only modern book worth reading

Was it the hair loss that pushed him over the edge lads?

Attached: lg-headshot.jpg (558x800, 106K)

dis is wader :DDD

Attached: 1454226831996.png (736x547, 20K)

Fun fact, this is what our world would look like if we nuked the Challenger Deep in the Mariana Trench. Not only from the tsunami but from the crack in the crust we’d create since it’s right in between fault lines allowing magma to shoot out and create a new continent and raising sea levels to basically inundate most of the world

>Joelle kept trying to Pause the cartridge in the flashes of facial torment, but these were the early days of InterLace cartridges, and the Pause still distorted the screen just enough to keep her from seeing what she wanted to study. Plus she got the creepy feeling the man had upped the film-speed in these few-frame human flashes, to thwart just such study. It was like he couldn't help putting human flashes in, but he wanted to get them in as quickly and unstudyably as possible as if they compromised him somehow.

Unironically KYS.

I have no idea, his writing is pretentious garbage.

medium.com/@devonprice/a-brief-on-hideous-things-about-david-foster-wallace-72034b20de94

he was a fucking rapist

>He pushed the poet and memoirist Mary Karr from a speeding vehicle.
>He threw a coffee table at Karr and shattered it.
>After attempting to pay Karr back for destroying the table he threw at her, he demanded that she give him shards of the table to keep.
>He stalked Karr and punched out her car window.
>He assaulted a student during a creative writing class he was teaching.
>He had sex with his creative writing students and, while on book tour, a 17-year-old.
>He stalked Karr and her five-year-old son, and threatened to shoot Karr’s husband with a gun he’d bought for that express purpose.

>Not only from the tsunami but from the crack in the crust we’d create since it’s right in between fault lines allowing magma to shoot out and create a new continent and raising sea levels to basically inundate most of the world
based retarded namefag poster

What the fuck was his problem?

Sounds extremely based and obsessed to me
Also his best essays are on tennis

>Enby SJW with self diagnosed mental illnesses writes a slanderous medium article about a man who can't defend himself because he was critical of their ideology.

Really makes me do something....

Attached: thinking car.png (800x600, 821K)

you wouldn't like me when i'm serious

Attached: 8756875091.jpg (516x364, 29K)