Once Upon A Time In Hollywood

What do you think her family make of the scene where she's blow-torched to death?

Attached: atkins_s-56b6a4ba5f9b5829f833c66c.jpg (727x709, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

susandenise.net/a-letter-from-susans-brother.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's a she?

personally, i didn't watch the film. but in my opinion, that scene was my favorite by far.

she was already pretty fucked up by the dog. I didn't think the blow torch was necessary.

What did her family think?

Attached: roastieBTFO.webm (1920x1080, 1.34M)

The girls were just fucked up kids:

susandenise.net/a-letter-from-susans-brother.html

It was Tex (who is still alive btw) that was the real psycho.

"Based, abort that cunt"

all of that is nice and everything (actually a bunch of tldr bullshit), but this stupid cunt murdered SEVERAL people, including an unborn child. she doesn't deserve anything but death

She actually only physically killed Sharon. She stayed in the car with Manson the night of the LaBianco murders.

still terrible and she should get her shit, get off the set, and GET FUCKED

Tex's prison autobiography disputes she even did that. He claims the girls mostly stood around and left him to it.

The bad guys won irl so who cares seriously

Holy BASED! This reminds me of that scene in the Hateful Eight when Sam Jackson gets that white dude to suck him off cuz like slavery and stuff. Truly /ourguy/!

How do they film shit like this. Like what sort of stunt woman would agree to that?

>It was Tex (who is still alive btw)
He should sue for slander

>be accomplice to brutal murder of innocent people
>they were just fucked up kids! They dindu nuffin!
Americans

and tex was a chad who came from a normal texan family. what ever made him do it

from 0:10 it's just too brutal
what the fuck

Based Bradu Pittu.

People who knew him before hand said he'd have gone on till kill someone whether he'd met Manson or not. Manson just gave him an excuse. The logical conclusion from everything I've read on the subject was that the murders all Tex's idea and that Manson just OK'd them probably out of fear of being usurped by this fruitloop. All Manson's crimes before meeting Tex were fraud and theft and he's the only one of the lot that actually seemed to acknowledge the brutality of the crimes even if he did blame "the system" for them through stealing his youth.

Seething

You actually mean...that family?

kek