Alright /eternally ass blased incels/ we have our next target...

Alright /eternally ass blased incels/ we have our next target. Hustlers is getting near unanimous acclaim and even Oscar buzz for J. Lo. It is our duty to destroy it as we did Last Jedi and Captain Marvel before it. Forget Knives Out, focus all efforts on Hustlers.

Attached: Untitled.png (773x620, 526K)

not your personal marketing team

Is Rotting Tomatoes biased? What is their agenda?

J lo has cute feet tho

Knives Out is completely irrelevant, who cares. Hustlers is a film made from the ground up for a target audience of women, completely different from TLJ pandering.
There is no reason to care about either.

pretty sure even Donald Trump has fapped to J. Lo senpai. Shes not getting sent back

Include me in the CNN article

First for /falseflag/

reminder that Cardi B drugged, robbed and raped men and this movie glorifies it YASSS QUEEEN SLAY, you go girl they did nothing wrong. If the genders were reversed imagine the shitstorm.

Ay ay, captain Longnose

HOLY SHIT INCELS BTFO

LOOK AT THESE STRONG WOMEN HAVING SEX FOR MONEY

LOOK AT THEM

YOU COULDNT DO THAT!

I legit can't wait until this wins Best Picture over Joker

Attached: 342677.png (266x363, 258K)

We live in the age where movies like Striptease or GI Jane would get criticial acclaim nowadays because it's about women.

Do you live under a rock? Take a look at the reviews for this trash and I guarantee the following phrases will appear more than once:
>powerful
>timely
>important
>male gaze
>glass ceiling
And try in keep in mind these are reviews for a movie about washed up d-listers stripping.

You might be trying to be ironic but I'd bet good money on you actually being a seething incel.

>Rotten Tomatoes hides the critical average now
>This somehow fixes the site

THE FIRE RISES

Attached: captain marvel.png (825x804, 69K)

I can't hate J Lo. I've jerked off to Booty an obscene amount of times considering it's just a fairly recent music video.

She's actually a pretty good actress if you've seen Out of Sights or Selena. Not surprised at all that her and the writer / director of Seeking a Friend for the End of the World came up with a winner here.

Based Carsi dabbing on these incels

Attached: feminism.jpg (576x1024, 69K)

>"hey you know what'll get our voices taken seriously instead of seen as bitter men? Review bombing."

Attached: 1565132027300.png (1639x757, 2.83M)