Did they...?

Did they...?

Attached: brie larson hemsworth.jpg (750x938, 187K)

>that forehead

The mogging is brutal.

Hate each other? Obviously

Daily reminder:

Hate sex is best sex.

You tell me

Attached: 1567649382909.png (205x223, 105K)

He's a ytoid. She only dates blacks and browns

She has a worse hairline than me

Post hairline

>that fucking hairline
what's with you shills spamming this ugly goblino these past few months?

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HER HEAD

Are you retarded? Most girls look like that when they pull back their hair. They all have fiveheads. There’s a thread on the catalogue right now with a picture of a Rey cosplayer with the same deal happening to her hair and forehead. I think yall getting a bit too cringey over Captain Incel Kryptonite

That hairline is far from normal. It's true women have a more JUST-ed forehead, but her hair is almost to the back of her crown. It's not normal. It's one of the many things that are not normal with her appearance. And i'm not talking about personality here, just her appearance alone.

Nah

she doesn't like men like him

Attached: 1531559057738.jpg (695x710, 100K)

>Rey cosplayer with the same deal happening to her hair
you mean just like Rey? idiot

is this from Hairline Wars ?

Chris would shrug her off when she's drunk trying to flirt with him to fuck him and she'd get massively offended.

>Most girls look like that when they pull back their hair.
Tranny cope

Attached: 1508730640697.jpg (306x423, 33K)

lmao

Leave my girlfriend alone

in your dreams brie.

Attached: download (11).jpg (634x951, 247K)

>yall
>incel
>most girls(male) look like that
I think the hrt is making you unreasonable

>I must reply to the comment there’s lots of replies there

Attached: FB4E2043-CCCB-48AD-95BC-B9BAE7A4715F.png (261x215, 19K)

That bitch is getting older by the day. Poor Chris.

No, Brie is pure. And he is just some dumb capeshit actor.

ok, retard. also filtered tripnigger

Kid in the cart looks like it's going to grow up looking like an asshole.

Good for him, assholes are generally more successful in everything they do.

nah, she's a huge dyke

>Did they

GTFO of here. Chris is a good boy, living in his amazing fucking mansion with his wife and cutie kids. He wouldn't touch that whore with YOUR dick.

Attached: chris_hemsworth_is_the_best_daddy.jpg (725x931, 55K)

>oi! cunt! the fuck you glaring at?

They don't like each other so no. Watch the interviews with her, don cheedle and hemsworth; it's so fucking awkward because neither of them like her, and you can tell.

Brie is my #1 hatefuck. I'm disgusted by her physically, politically and to an extend, mentally, but this disgust eventually turned into spite-filled affection.

Attached: Brie Larson Venusian Queen Sweat.jpg (620x814, 390K)

based trancel

it's the brown dead eyes, I wouldn't even rape her.

You need therapy. And no, that's not code for a hate fuck. You need serious psychological help.

OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: 6C788EF8-434C-4BC3-BE50-542564DD4609.jpg (500x600, 91K)

FUCK

Do you think they ever did?

Attached: Scarlett Johansson Chris Evans Game Boy.jpg (1600x1200, 286K)

If you think endulging in a bit of fetishized fantasies is worthy of putting someone into psycho-therapy, you'd have to lock up pretty much the entire country, brosef.

>tripnigger
>phoneposter

Attached: 1484599704374.png (361x446, 210K)

Which one's the nerd who brought two gameboys to get a cast-member to play with them?

>here, hold this and smile

Probably, since pretty much everything is better than playing Tetris.

There are limits, user. And wanting to put your dick in that mole is so far beyond them even Alfred Kinsey would probably have just shot you dead.

They were having too much fun playing Gameboy!

Attached: Messi, Xavi & Iniesta.jpg (612x612, 113K)

>tfw that looks similar to my forehead (male)

You have to face your shadows, user, or you will never grow as a person. I'm perfectly fine fighting (fucking) mine.

What's with the bad hairlines wtf

Man that hairline is sexy on him she's going bald

That's what she wants people to believe she can't resist asian chads

You're just OBSESSED, hairlet.

lol

>Did they...?
Star in a film together? Yes

The most anti-white women of any color always fuck white guys.

>Implying an actor doesn't cheat on his wife
Get real homeslice, thespian types are all impulsive with basically zero self control.

Most definitely. Brie's been shining ever since Chad Hemsworth coomed on her petite ass.

Attached: 1567935442831.jpg (1053x1200, 170K)

Unwritten law in Hollywood is that if it happens while shooting a movie it's not cheating. And people wonder why actor marriages never work out.

DADS GONNA FREAK

Attached: 1567971404254.webm (610x1080, 2.44M)

Well duh, how do you think they know what they don’t like?

He’s going to grow up to be a fucking bitter manlet resenting his father for marrying a womanlet

Yeah the same way fatties don't like ice cream.

Kid doesn't even even look a full year old man, what could he possibly be doing to make you think he's an asshole?

No, but she fucked with Kevin Feige for the role.
Guess who's directing the asian super hero film: Destin Cretton, indie director friend of Brie Larson.

Destin Cretton is a better director than all of the MCU directors combined tho.

Rectangular face. Giant forehead. Low, strong eye brows.

Chad genes acquired.

she's been putting muscle on the thighs lately, I love it

Damn! She's so versatile... it's like there's nothing she can't do!!!

Attached: Brie Larson Cyberpunk 1567452253216.webm (1280x720, 2.74M)

Oh, so you mean he looks like he'll become a stud beefcake when he grows up and you're seething?
Fair enough.

Still doesn't apply when Stephon Chow was the first choice for directing the film until Keving Feige stopped in and said to hire his mistress's best director friend.

I didn't see captain marvel but brie was actually pretty cute in Endgame and didn't come across as too abrasive or cocksure like Yea Forums sperged about.

As I said, I didn't see Captain marvel so i have no idea if that portrayed her worse.

Attached: CRYPT-KEEPER-FEET.jpg (483x720, 209K)

Not seething, that's why I said "good for him". Assholes are annoying to look at, but I can't deny that they're generally were successful with women and in their jobs.

whats this from?

brie is such an ugly fucking cunt holy shit. just looking at her for more than 5 seconds makes me want to throw up

CreepyThinMan came up with the phrase "zero charisma non-entity". To this day my favorite description of my waifu.

Attached: 1567935187342.jpg (1334x2000, 225K)

Which Ring movie is this from?

>No, but she fucked with Kevin Feige for the role

Attached: dd8e6adb3bd82fa25ba7b32b7a7bfa9dbecefe79cee3d08e89c72143906f0715.jpg (534x467, 88K)

This is an edit, yeah?

>brown dead eyes

It's weird because brown eyes can look beautiful on some women, but her eyes are a weird shade of semi-brown-green. They look really awkward and "off", for a lack of better words.

Attached: Sofia Boutella 10356138564.jpg (1000x750, 283K)

shes so fucking ugly

Attached: file.png (288x415, 240K)

Attached: ntsf.sd.suv.webm (1280x720, 2.82M)

Brie is cute

Attached: brie 31.gif (434x288, 1.43M)

Hey! Don't talk about my favourite French-waifu like that!

Attached: Brie Larson Pepe 1566812653087.png (710x867, 671K)

When I look at her I feel like I'm looking at her revolting personality.

If she took you to the toy store and said you could have one of these LEGO sets because you had been a good boy, which one would you choose?

Attached: brie-larson-lego.jpg (950x1542, 1.91M)

I'd ask her which one was her favorite and I'd choose that.

Why does she look like Harvey Specter from suits with makeup?

Her cute lego-shaped head (attached to her body, mind you).

Attached: 1550555800240.jpg (960x540, 115K)

That body's been getting hot as fuck lately. I was thinking about her doing pull ups at work the other day.

Whats her jaw routine?

"Mama I don't want any lego"
"Oh? Why not?"
"Because you're all I ever need"
"Oh hun that's so sweet of you! I think mama has a real treat for you when we get home..."

Attached: comfy.png (500x472, 40K)

It just happens naturally I guess. My jaw unironically grew when I was about 22. I was scared I'd have to kill myself before that.

A wider jaw on a woman is patrician, because not only does it look great on certain women, it assures that your son won't be cucked with narrow jaw genes.

>Hate sex is best sex.
fucking this

>When I look at her I feel like I'm looking at her revolting personality.

That's her personality oozing out of the bottom of her body through her toes!!!FACT!!!

Attached: Is Brie Larson a white supremacist.jpg (1196x1204, 184K)

Hardly anything comes out as bad as Yea Forums says.
Before watching Hereditary, I was expecting a boring mess of a film. It turned out to be supreme kino.
Don't trust Yea Forums for shit.

>Did they...?
Have you seen Chris' wife? He doesn't need to.

I love seeing white families!

I think you mean veggies. We all know fatties love ice cream. Specially chocolate ;)

I've seen his wife. Let's just say I wasn't impressed.

Attached: lb-comp-hemsworth.jpg (1200x800, 126K)

And after Men in Black he said he's taking time off from acting to be with his family.

>Let's just say I wasn't impressed.
What makes you think Chris gives a fuck about your Yea Forums impressions of his wife?

He gives a fuck for sure. In fact, I'm willing to bet he's reading this RIGHT NOW crying in the corner of his room.

A beta polcel whiteknighting another man's wife just might be the most embarrassing thing I've witnessed on 4channel today.

Captain Marvel is bad, in the "it's just really fucking boring" way. The hate mostly came from her political SJW comments, and the whole feminist-bullshit drama surrounding the release of the movie. Is it the worst movie ever? No, but it's still shit enough to not waste your time with. She has 0 charisma and her performance was actually, honestly fucking awful and tacky.

I don't even hate Brie, I'm just saying how it is.

>He gives a fuck for sure. I
That's why he's kissing her in those pics and pumped three babies (so far) into her.

>In fact, I'm willing to bet he's reading this RIGHT NOW crying in the corner of his room.
On top of his piles of money.

>A beta polcel whiteknighting another man's wife just might be the most embarrassing thing I've witnessed on 4channel today.

Attached: Tips (4).gif (460x600, 595K)

I wanna suck on Brie's toes. Yes, you heard me.

She's the angel of my life.

Attached: Brie Larson Angel of the Sun.jpg (509x512, 207K)

my girlfriend has a big chaw like me, but she has also a very pointy nose, so I think she might have kike blood too

I wouldn't go as far as calling her an angel, but she's so much better than 90% of all waifus out there, it's absurd.
>a fucking femisit
>is better
>than 90% of waifutrash
Jesus fuck. Fortunately she's not as far left as I thought.

The real redpill is she's not even that much of a feminist. Just said a movie made about black queers requires a black queer audience. People thought she hates white men.
Why the fuck is she sucking on a white man's dick right now then?

Evans with that skinny neck