I wanted to watch dave chappelle's new special, but then i read this review on rotten tomatoes

I wanted to watch dave chappelle's new special, but then i read this review on rotten tomatoes

Attached: 1567825491762.jpg (1640x786, 159K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jOkdR7on6Ok
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neoteny_in_humans
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why does this lady have a man's name?

O o ouhr man whart even is a wu wuhan anymore

Fuuurk

Attached: 1568033605470.jpg (237x212, 6K)

Don't they usually rename themselves something stupid like Destiny Unicorn?

Attached: austin.jpg (480x440, 162K)

It should be possible to rate a critic's review, similar to imdb.

Why are white women such huge race traitors?

>>critic

what?

this is dear diary tier vapid regurgitation

>(((white)))
>""""""""""""woman""""""""""""

what the fuck is that thing

Why is Yea Forums so full of bigots?

Because we hate niggers, trannys, faggots, and jews

Man fuck trannies. I'm gonna start going out of my way to point these sick fucks out in public and make a gigantic scene out of it. Be like "HOLY SHIT, LOOK AT THIS SPECIMEN! HEY EVERYONE, COME AND LOOK AT THIS CREATURE. DAAAAAAAAAMN, STAY AWAY FROM IT, IT'S POISONOUS. WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU? EW GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME, NASTY FUCKING MONSTER." It's really what they want, they're begging for the attention so why not give it to them.

To go with her man face and man body.

and man penis.

OH NONONONONONONO

nose looks like this thing was once a jewish gentleman, doesn't it?

Much like post op trannies, you don't have the balls to do it.

Her penis is probably the most feminine thing about her.

>“Why doesn’t anyone like me :’(“

this is what white "women" look like lmao no thanks I'll stick to cute and tight asians

Attached: 1563456832136.webm (640x800, 1.83M)

Good luck pointing out the passable ones, and no posting cherrypicked crossdressers who larp as trans doesn't count

"Why doesn't anyone love me!??"
Says the tranny

>white people

Keep telling yourself that

youtube.com/watch?v=jOkdR7on6Ok

>passable ones
There's no such thing. If you can't spot a tranny from a mile away, you need your eyes checked.

>yeha yeha dude looks like a lady starts playing

Wrong. There are a few. Usually Asians hide it better as the men look more feminine already. But it's only the ones who have still had plastic surgery

Daaaamn she looking for that GENGHIS dick

Wrong. There's no such thing, you're just brand new.

You're retarded.

White trannies are usually not that passable and make the worst trannies but like the other user said asians and some spics make the best trannies usually because they have the genes that allow for that ie being smaller than whites. Of course you'll always be able to tell somehow, not all of them will pass flawlessly but most do a good job. That being said most of the ugly trannies always posted are always usually white and were usually ugly as males to begin with. However if you're constantly looking to see which person is a tranny you're probably a schizo.

Attached: AerosmithDudeLooksLikeALady67103.jpg (500x502, 80K)

Good fucking lord

Attached: 300px-LA_Beast_vomit_crystal_pepsi.gif (300x169, 838K)

No, more like dude fails to look like a lady

Is that Macho Ma'am Tranny Savage?

faggots, trannies, furries and all other freaks have ruined all kinky subcultures online with their bullshit

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neoteny_in_humans
Ethnicities with higher degrees of neoteny make better traps because they look more childlike.

is this what cumskins actually look like?

Attached: 1496709274419.webm (360x640, 500K)