Why did they abandon the premise of the show for that Atlanta storyline for 5 episodes?

Why did they abandon the premise of the show for that Atlanta storyline for 5 episodes?

Attached: E35E1546-E74F-4E3E-BE25-09F37B34F470.jpg (960x1440, 227K)

Other urls found in this thread:

womenarehuman.com/the-first-known-man-to-transition-gender-in-prison-was-a-serial-rapist-mass-murderer-of-women-richard-speck/
youtube.com/watch?v=D1MmHGoKq1Y&list=PLj2l6Lgg-kTrMTEJy8sFs55N7kcYG-UJ9&index=4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Black serial killer plot needed extra context to avoid offending

>Behavioural psychology has never led to the arrest of a single serial killer, serial rapist, terrorist, murderer, etc
What's the point of the show? You will never see any one captured because of their work because it never happened

The show is about the serial killer recreations. No one gives a shit about methodology.

But it's told from the perspective of the FBI agents, you've never seen the show from the serial killers perspective, that won't change

People watching the show do not fucking care about the cop stuff though and the creators know that.

if that were true the first season wouldn't have been so popular. use your head

The first 4 episodes were kino though

netflix execs said to fincher
>the show needs to become another detective show
>the show needs more pointless drama like dykes and child serial killer

and he caved in like a bitch.

I'm surprised Yea Forums hates the Atlanta storyline because it portrays the black atlantans as clueless dolts who scream racism and klan at them when it was a black pedo.

Most of what you see in the show actually happened. The main character later wrote a book bout his experiences, in details. This show is that book's adaptation, they only changed his name. He actually worked on the Atlanta case, and that was a pretty big thing back than, so there's no reason not to put it in the show. It's not about interviewing serial killers, it's about the life and work of the guy who invented psichologic profiling.

Because it's based on true events

Yea Forums isn't one person. Season 2 is overwhelming popular on here, it's just a few autists desperate for attention putting this bait out there because that's what gets replies.

Then they tagged that lame black card at the end to be like "dURr maYbE iT WaS tHE kKK"

yes they do, the fuck are you on? this isn't like that series about bundy.

Kemper was the star of the first season, fuck off retard

Apparently they don't because they spend more time focusing on fictional non-serial murders and the boring lives and drama of the detectives.

i mean they were restrained by what wayne williams was actually charged with
but it still felt like a lot of build up for a lot of nothing

Atlanta subsidizes thirty cents of every dollar spent by film productions

they did a really great job with all the killers

Attached: 43645647657.jpg (750x563, 83K)

>But it's told from the perspective of the FBI agents, you've never seen the show from the serial killers perspective, that won't change
What about all the intros from BTKs perspective?

Jesus, they look exactly alike

Attached: 3456363465.jpg (450x338, 44K)

I'm pretty sure with this guy and manson they used some subtle makeup effects to make them look more similar.

the manson stuff was interesting as fuck
i wonder how little involvement he actually had

Diversity.

It was a fine story. The point was it was over focused and out of place. If the whole season had been around it, it would have been much better.

Dude was a psycho, but the gov did a job on him. Almost a frame up. My uncle knew Manson.

gotta get that young pussy before it turns into mom lmao

They idiots in Atlanta said that. You’re confusing characters for actual message you idiot.

Attached: 6685875.jpg (758x425, 42K)

they did the same thing in the first season, but also because someone got away with 28 murders??? And they were likely involved with the government? And our babies are dying??

The Tench character was also oddly interested in white suspects/racism angle, even though it didn’t fit the profile and profiling was his job.

OOOGA BOOGA AIN'T NO BROTHER BE KILLEN MY CHILLEN, IT DA HWITE MAN FUCK DEM FACTS AND FORENSICS. Was Fincher secretly trying to red pill people on niggers

FUCK YOU PECKERHEAD

I ain’t no faggot

Attached: 37D9BBB1-88D5-4750-8F66-D7022F7BFF84.jpg (480x477, 25K)

exactly this. Ford and especially Holden are shown multiple times going out of their way (and their job) just to try to help the other characters find out the predator. And at every step they confront and insufferable (albeit justified) black whaman who will never be happy with any kind of result. Fincher is literally redpilling everyone on how niggers will always screech no matter what.

The funny thing is in real life once that faggot got arrested the murders stopped. It doesn't matter if it was him or if the real killer stopped. What matters is the murders stopped. He also killed the 2 adult ones and they had proof on those so he wasn't innocent anyway

Remember when he grew tits and was a fuck toy to the black prisoners in jail?

i wanted to punch camille belle in the face
constantly shitting on the one and only person to give a shit about her yussef

>You will never see any one captured because of their work because it never happened

B...B..But Criminal Minds does it every week

umm no i wasnt aware of that
but it gives whole new meaning to the phrase gay retard

womenarehuman.com/the-first-known-man-to-transition-gender-in-prison-was-a-serial-rapist-mass-murderer-of-women-richard-speck/

I don't see how them using the shit they learned in season 1 to catch a killer in season 2 is dropping the premise of the show. In fact its the exact opposite, season 2 was a natural progression for both the team and the work they were/are doing.

i wonder if we'll finally get btk in season3

Why did they abandon what made the show great: Holden and Bill tag teaming serial killers? Their dynamic made the show compelling and fun.

Speck looks insane. It's possibly phrenology bullshit but at a glance Speck looks like a lunatic.

I hope Bill just forgets about nancy and his psycho kid and the show pretends they never existed

>ywn have an older mentor accept you as you jack off into a pool of blood
why continue

I aint no lez
let's chat

Attached: 33764685678.jpg (665x545, 22K)

They mentioned they want to do 5 seasons if they let them. BTK was captured in 2005, the sieries is around 1981 at the end of S2. I don't know if they will but i assume the ideal intention would be to leave BTK for the last season, rergardless of which one will it be

I like psycho Babby Brian but the lack of Holden teaming up with Bill is not good.

>tfw there will be no Bill teaching Brian the Code of Bill

youtube.com/watch?v=D1MmHGoKq1Y&list=PLj2l6Lgg-kTrMTEJy8sFs55N7kcYG-UJ9&index=4

Attached: 45742645642.jpg (2700x1800, 877K)

Cuz apparently every show is about social justice now.

i think they were smart about it. They chose a pretty obvious case in a politically driven setting and now, if they keep being smart about it, they can go onto other serial killers and ignore politics. The toll is technically paid. We'll see what they chose

i thought the setting and theme was perfectly in tone with the rest of show, just the payoff was pretty lackluster
but there they were bound by the actual events

>and you look anxious. Take a fucking Valium
Why is Bill so entertaining to watch?

I’ll never forgive FX canceling Lights Out. Holt McCallany was fantastic in it

give it to me straight: is this show any good?

do you like stuff about serial killers and fbi?
then yes

Its good, like most series it has its dull moments and subplots, but its worth watching.

>it's about the life and work of the guy who invented psichologic profiling.

Yeah, it's all about John Douglas. A couple of his books were interesting. Then others felt like he was trying to write his own crime fiction, and his version was crap.

Season 3 when?

The book is shit. Too many details about his own life that nobody in their right mind gives a fuck about.