Did America deserve 9/11?

Did America deserve 9/11?

Attached: pri_48929886.jpg (644x419, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VkSMSbFV_q0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why didn't the pilot follow the sign and turn right instead of crashing in to the building? was a woman flying this plane?

on a somewhat related note, if 9/11 HADN'T happened, we wouldn't be cursed with that unfunny kike Pete Davidson right now

For being goys, yes

Unironically yes. This is what happens when you stick your nose where it doesn't belong

"americans" were responsible for it mostly by arming and supporting jihadis for years just to hurt the sovjets, but none of the people who deserved to die for that were in those towers at the time, so yes but no, the people that actually suffered the consequences didnt deserve it

Absolutely. Death to america

Attached: 1567679859030.png (675x900, 962K)

Those pilots were heroes

As a Serb? Yes. We even honor Osama as a Serb because he stood up against America the bully who nobody could touch

Yes and it’s response to the attacks is proof of that

Correct

>Where were you when america dies?
>I was sat at desert cave smoking hashish when Imam call
>"Kafir towers are collapse"
>"Allahu Akbar"

yes, america is the source of most modern degeneracy

>yes

Attached: 98c59ed698850eb78c7d4ab0fa9b34171488409974654-940x480.jpg (940x480, 154K)

yea

is the street sign a metaphor?

Considering it was 100% preventable but the administration at the time just didn't listen to the CIA yes.

It deserves much more tbqh

Deserve, yes. Remember though this is the event that broke the current timeline.

youtu.be/VkSMSbFV_q0

this

fuck yes

>WHY YES, I AM PREDICTABLY EDGY AND BELIEVE INNOCENT PEOPLE SHOULD SUFFER IF I JUST GROUP THEM UP WITH OTHER PEOPLE I DON'T LIKE, EVEN THOUGH I'M AN ALL-AROUND UNPLEASANT PERSON MYSELF, HOW COULD YOU TELL?

Attached: soyjak.png (454x520, 13K)

>Attack NYC
>Afghanistan and Iraq get BTFO for the next decade
>Osama unceremoniously killed
>ISIS BTFO
>America is now more xenophobic and will annihilate any semi-threatening Muslim terrorist threat anywhere on the planet with drones
It was short sighted. I don’t know what the end game was, but I’m pretty sure they didn’t expect America to invade and occupy most of the Middle East for 10 years.

>kuffar
>innocent

dilate

osama was a cia asset dumb dumb