When did Mystique become the leader of the X-MEN?

Attached: xcunts3.jpg (1604x560, 305K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/T-WhiMGfHIs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Whoa. Powerful and deep.

Well Mystique was the breakout character from the original X-Men films and JLaw was at the peak of her popularity so

I was so triggered by this scene

When she was still swallowing Weinsteins pork and coils

She was always a uncontrolable rebel. How is she leading operations and giving orders now? It makes no sense unless you understand this movie is feminist drivel.

this line was so incredibly forced. it had nothing to do with the scene

I too cannot create my own slang and have to steal from my intellectual superiors

because fox execd where fucking retards and some faggot intern showed them a chart where jennifer lawrence screen time = money the movie makes because of hunger games
this is how soulless studios work

she fucked Weinstein for work and is a hooker

Women are truly the niggers of gender

unironically how do women eat up this pandering garbage. if i was a woman i'd cringe everytime i saw something like this.

t. Only got the job because she sucked kike dick

no Wolverine was. Lawrence was just popular.

Women are almost all narcissists and this strokes their ego

>my intellectual superiors
imagine unironically calling people who cut their cocks off and deny simple facts like their only being 2 genders your intellectual superiors lmfao how retarded are you if those faggots are superior to you?

>x-women
So its an organisation of trans-men?

Because we're crushing the patriarchy one cheesy line in a capeshit movie at a time!!

Attached: 1523826993889.png (727x560, 158K)

women are unironically retarded incel. if you had sex you would know

Attached: ECL_TKxVAAA5svs.jpg (452x238, 22K)

>Man I dangum tell you hwat bout that Mystique yo man she goddang talkin down to a disabled man, dangol just ain't right, ya know? Like sumdang person man, just asking dangol wheelchair guy to walk, know what I'm saying? Jus dangol not right man

Attached: 2ccf78dd2564d2067e0203823fa66c8c.jpg (540x720, 27K)

she was so hot

Attached: persian titties.webm (1280x720, 2.76M)

this is where I stopped watching.

I "whewed lad" out laughing.

Let there be woke so they go broke

I wish this gay ass scene got more exposure but no one has bothered fucking seeing this flick or immediately forgot about it after watching a cam rip.

yep. same with the new star wars. no one cares enough anymore to even hate it

watched new mib and this.
both movies had this original "joke"

Aside from JLaw, what the fuck happened with this movie? Sure these movies arent good in general, but even by capeshit standards this was crazy bad. I watched it and couldnt believe what i am seeing. It boggles my mind that someone watched a final cut of this and said yep, looks good lets realease it

JLaw is so disgusting to look at now

same way Yea Forums convince themselves that silent autists can get hot women and look cool

Never saw this film, how bad was it?

I didn't watch past this scen which happens within 20 minutes. Something looks off, the cgi is bad.

If you disagree with woman u incel.

This scene makes no sense whatsover, Mystique chastised Prof X for no reason. She blamed him for launching a dangerous mission, yet she was leading the mission. Who prevents her from quittin gand doing whatever the fuck she wants? It's Last jedi tier writing just like they decided Poe needed to be taught a lesson and Luke had to be wrong.

Bad movie that tries to hard to be woke. Action is ok I guess.

>5 seconds before this scene they were literally saved by nightcrawler and quicksilver.
Jean barely did anything. She just got abandoned in space and was lucky enough to be a strong psychic who the Phoenix force wanted to fuse with.

It's funny because before that x-men was assumed to include women as a general part of MANkind. Now x-men is a term of exclusion, very nice.

Some scenes are ok. There was a half decent Dazzler cameo (as decent as a dazzler cameo can be). The entire second half of the movie is fucking terrible. All the acting was total shit and all of the writing was even worse. It was worse than X-Men: The Last Stand. It actually makes me look back on that movie really fondly.

It had quite nice special effects though.

made no fucking sense for her to be blue in public then change to human when in private. Fucking retarded

I thought it was an odd cameo. She looks the part, but she's obviously lipsynching and the music sounds like it's just coming out of a CD player. Her powers amount to fireworks and in virtually no way seem to have any connection to sound at all like her powers are meant to be.

Not that I care. There's a frat party at the mansion and she's performing in the woods. I'd say she has no more than 5 seconds in appearance.

The movie is garbage, by the way. Watch it if you want a laugh. Jlaw is shockingly bad, but Sophie Turner is quite possibly worse which says a lot. It's like no one in the cast cared about this movie and it shows in their performances. Even Mcavoy and Fassbender just seem flat which is a shame because they're quite good actors.

The whole space scene was infuriating to watch. I kept screaming at Kurt to hurry the fuck up and teleport people around which they showed he was clearly capable of when saving the other astronouts. And then suddenly he decides to just watch and not do anything.

Once everyone in the world had seen her butthole, the choice was obvious.

Around the time the world saw her buttholio

Cont.
Also, while most of them have helmets, there's an odd scene where Jean is teleported into the severely damaged shuttle so she can (for some reason) try to hold the ship together from the inside. She's very clearly exposed to vacuum but is not wearing a helmet. Somehow Storm created an atmospheric oxygen pocket in space? Did anyone figure out wtf was happening there?

I just can't take someone seriously when I've seen their butthole.

That wasn't hers

So i take it that's a dude? Looks like it and that chest is not bouncing at all

>This is a real line from a real multi million Hollywood Blockbuster movie
What the fuck is going on in Burgerland?

Attached: wutc_7657.png (244x315, 26K)

YAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSS QQQQQUUUUUEEEEEEEFFFFFFFFF SLAAAAAYYYYYYYYY

What a shame, i saw some potential in these movies, days of future past was pretty good and had the best robot henchmen of any capeshit, then came apocalypse which was apocalyptically bad

But this sansa movie is below rock bottom, and everyone in it knows it and shows it with their performance

Attached: Future_Sentinel.jpg (636x398, 39K)

it was really bad casting bust she was the it girl at the time, she would have been better as rouge or white queen lady, then it would have made sense and she actually could have been a team leader. they fucked everything up so bad. thinking about it just annoys me, like none of these ass hats knows what the world adaptation means, its not a fucking re-imagining. fucking jews.

X-Humans

>Blockbuster
It bombed

Because JLaw and her at the time, influence over things pre Weinstein. She's semi-retired now. Probably will never come back. Her time is done

as soon as sophie impailed her

My girlfriend cringes at this shit. Most women find it insulting and stupid unless theyre young little girls

how come she was with Beast in this film? Didn't she run off with Magneto in X-Men First Class?

We've gone from gems like Pacinos "I'm the bad guy" lines and Dennis Hopper's five minute long "Italians are niggers" eloquent fuck you speech to Christopher Walken in True Romance, all the way to listening to some cumguzzling slut for movie roles bitch about how a group created in the 60s should change their name. It is saddening.

Bryan Singer has gone full twink pedo mode. Notice how the men are all thin twinks, wasn’t as noticeable in DoFP because you had Jackman, Fassbender, and Mccavoy still taking the forefront. All the women looked like shit, all the men looked like effeminate twinks. He didn’t give a shit to make a story, he only cared to casting couch his harem and throw the movie out. They were probably talks and rumors about the buyout from Disney so must likely they just didn’t give a shit.

wtf it's like she's transparent?

Pretty sure that's the YouTube shooter.

>Mystique
>not even blue
Are they really this lazy?

>Quicksilver and Nightcrawler literally do everything to save the astronauts

>WE SHUD BE X WOMYN

It had a dick. It was pretending to be a woman.

>But this chart says Jennifer Lawrence = money

I liked Mystique better as a villain.

as far as i know women dont watch superhero movies.

I liked Mystique better when she wasn't Jlaw. The character didn't have much dialogue in X 1-3 but she was performed really well by Rebecca Romijn.

Jlaw can't even be fucked putting on some makeup. But to be fair, even with it on, she looked really fucking stupid on First Class. I think it was a little better in Days of Future Past, maybe? Literally don't remember Apocalypse but it just looks super cheap in Phoenix.

how about you shut the hell up and make me an X-Sandwich

She's a shit actress but this line sounded 100% reshoot and adlibbed.

If they did they'd speak out against it. They love being handed pussy privileges.

Your a retard
They had her on a contract where she was cheap as fuck because it was before she became a huge star so she was stuck with a low salary. Her agent could not negotiate a better price some how her words, so they have this huge star for a cheap price they used that to their advantage

but that's how every stidio wo... my god...

>When did Mystique become the leader of the X-MEN?
In the early 90s she was leader of X-Men blue team I think while Storm was fucking Bishop. She went insane from multiple personality disorder though.

It used to actually be a legitimately meaningful term specifically relating to actual trauma, but then it got co-opted and destroyed by SJWs

this comment triggered me timbers

"shooter"

>Sure these movies arent good in general, but even by capeshit standards this was crazy bad.

Allowed (((Simon Kinberg))) to write and Direct it when he'd never made a feature film before while he co-write X-Men 3 and let him fuck up the Phoenix storyline for a second time!!!FACT!!!

I remember when I was young there was a group of chinese guy in the block and we called them the x-nem

Attached: Gollum-Confused.gif (350x211, 1.94M)

She's in a room with a greenscreen and the green light from the greenscreen is reflecting off her top. The computer interprets that as part of the greenscreen so it edits that out too and replaces it with the computerized background.

There were like three movies between first class and dark Phoenix.

I honestly don't get the joke.

Attached: 1557718135358.jpg (925x570, 160K)

jlaw doesnt like to be painted.
keeps a bathrobe on while in paint suit
she hates the character
she hates xmen
she hates acting

compare to rebecca
loves being nude
loves xmen
loves being body painted
jiggles her ass when she walks because she adds a skip to her walk, just for the crew to enjoy
walks around in the body paint all day

Yet another franchise created by men that women are trying to claim for their own. Create something unique and new you worthless holes

Singer has nothing to do with this movie, he's not even credited as producer. It was written and directed by Simon Kinberg who is a complete hack

The X takes the place of the 'hu' in 'human,' you silly bint.

shooter? I hardly know her!

Attached: 4sKruIH.png (8192x8192, 665K)

Just imaging the thought process of the guys who decided to "improve" the movie with this kind of trash

At the end of the day, it's women's fault for making her popular. I was appaled by her performance in Hunger Games. She does the resting bitch face throughout the movie, she looks perma-pissed as if she had painful periods. This stupid cunt thinks that's how you play a character that is having a rough time. We have endured this stupid bitch all these years because she was willing to suck a disgusting old fat greasy kike.

>"Why don't you always disguise yourself?"
>"We shouldn't have to."
>but Jennifer Lawrence is too high and mighty for makeup
>so Mystique is always disguised as Jennifer Lawrence

Attached: jennifer lawrence topless.jpg (720x960, 93K)

kekekekekekekekeKEK

Chả giò (Vietnamese: [ca᷉ː jɔ̂]), also known as nem rán (fried spring roll), is a popular dish in Vietnamese cuisine and usually served as an appetizer in Europe and North America, where there are large Vietnamese diaspora. It is ground meat, usually pork, wrapped in rice paper and deep-fried

The joke about nems is that nobody actually knows what's inside

YAS

Tell Mystique I made her a convertible.

Attached: CfDxhWnWIAATVQr.jpg (640x480, 43K)

this made me lol

The fuck knows?

The fuck cares?

it's a woman, but the chest piece is fake

charles xavier is such a shitlord, i'm hope he can't use his legs to move his toxic masculinity around

Me and my girlfriend cringed. So did the only other 3 people in the cinema

They really did a yood job with these fuckers, they were so much better than Ultron even though they are just nameless bots, if this were marvel instead of being relentless killing machines they would pause to quip

Imagine sucking Weinstein's dick to boost your career then like a month later he gets busted and your association with him isn't worth jack shit anymore

I’m pretty sure the height of her popularity came before she was ever in xmen

youtu.be/T-WhiMGfHIs

This is a better superhero fight sequence than any marvel capeshit, prove me wrong

why does Yea Forums hate Apocalypse? imho the best one out of the remakes

for me it was the cgi

Every fucking movie Quicksilver saved their asses. Every fucking one.

>Well Mystique was the breakout character from the original X-Men films and JLaw was at the peak of her popularity so
Mystique was a sideshow in the original X-Men films and was played by Rebecca Romijn anyway. Jlaw played Mystique starting with X-Men: First Class in 2011.
>JLaw was at the peak of her popularity so
No, First Class came out right before Hunger Games and Silver Linings Playbook. She wasn't a superstar until 2012-2013.

It's funny because right before Jlaw's bitch rant, they show Quicksilver bragging about saving everyone's ass and downplaying Jean's role. They made it look like he was a petentious fraud. in all the previous movies he was the opposite, but I guess it's wahmen's turn.

Because Magneto's storyline is the only thing interesting in the movie.