Come in me if you want to live!

Come in me if you want to live!

Attached: 208-2086353_rei-ayanami-nge-evangelion-evangelion-pilot-plugsuits.jpg (840x1161, 331K)

oops, OP forgot to post best girl! Let me fix that:

Attached: misato profile.jpg (533x768, 70K)

you can have sex with virgin Rei, then transform her sould/mind in the new body and have sex with virgin Rei again

why do you fags even exist

Sexy outfit.

>used goods

Good taste

Attached: misato2.jpg (1414x2000, 167K)

>cucking yourself
nah

Silly

Attached: animepaper-netpicture-standard-anime-neon-genesis-evangelion-neon-genesis-evangelion-picture-126406- (535x1000, 73K)

What was Lilith/Rei/Kaworu exactly and why did she die?

As fucked up as she was she did saved Shinji many times and she was right about the big decisions

Attached: D6B9FB7B-79C6-440C-A51A-3B0D73CBED17.jpg (640x359, 24K)

How can one user be so based?

Kaworu was the 17th angel Rei was a clone of Shinji's mother who merged with Adam and Lilith to initiate instrumentality which Shinji then rejected. Rei would probably be reborn out of the sea of LCL like everyone else if she chose.

Why did Kaworu appear from the giant Rei/Lilith?

Anno needs to make a sequel to Eva where everyone comes back. I need to know if Misato makes it. Asuka died before instrumentality but was back on the beach with Shinji. I also need to know if he killed her there, because then she would be dead for good.

So many unanswered questions.

Is Yui's soul trapped inside 01 which is now floating through space for the rest of eternity?

Based

Because Kaworu was made from the soul of Adam so when Adam and Lilith fused through Rei he was part of that being. Sometimes it's better to leave things vague and ambiguous.

>better to leave things vague and ambiguous

This isn't one of those times.

Also Asuka was reborn out of the sea of LCL when Shinji rejected instrumentality because that's what she wanted. Everyone else has the opportunity too. Well Anno is busy working on the last rebuild film at the moment anyway and their tone is totally different to the series.

Weird how Asuka was the first one.
The Rebuild films are great, 4th one is going to tie up all the loose ends.

>reborn with her clothes and a bandage on her arm

Actually you have the choice between:
>Going off instrumentality mean taking back your material forms with the AT fields, a ressurection.
>Remaining in Instrumentality mean going with Yui inside Eva 01's core for eons in the universe as an Ark for a new life.
It's basically some kind of judgment day when you take the decision by yourself with no heaven or hell.

The persons who chosed to came back, came at the same times than Shinji and Asuka.

Attached: xcjU6x6.jpg (1645x2287, 591K)

based. shinji was a faggot for not hitting it

That wasn't my interpretation. Shinji rejected instrumentality for humanity, those that were able to come back would do in time. The others would remain part of the LCL sea as a single 'entity'.
What this means for the future of humanity I can't say. It doesn't look good.

Yeah that's definitely the strangest thing that went down

>Gendo wipes out humanity just to get his wife back

That's the real story.

There is no such thing as LCL sea, it's the reflect of the blood moon on the last scene.
The process is fast.

Doesn't explain why the only person we see make it back is Asuka. Are we to assume everyone else joined Yui?
The LCL sea isn't a physical sea, but it is directly mentioned at the end. It's where Rei and Shinji talk during instrumentality.

That's your mother's clone Shinji. Feel a bit funny now huh?

The LCL sea is inside Eva 01's core I think, maybe everyone joined Yui or other humans spawned again on differents areas in Earth, we see Shinji and Asuka only for scenaristic reasons, also the background looks like shit around them because it was the point where Third Impact started with a big explosion.

Based Misato poster

Attached: misato 4.jpg (604x412, 56K)