UNJUST

UNJUST

Attached: 1062073-waiting-for-the-barbarians-photocall-the-76th-venice-fil.jpg (532x800, 51K)

I watched a recent interview and he didn't sound drunk in it. I'm happy for him.

>destroys your finger with a vodka bottle
Wat do

Attached: 1568031068824.jpg (1280x720, 405K)

Can't wait to see him in a capekino

Black Mass and The Lone Ranger were kinography. The last fantastic beasts was pretty fucking boring.

He's gotta be as fresh as possible for court.

Wonder what the new movie's like, have there been any reactions? I'm rooting for him to get back on track, this could be the first step

is the pussy really worth it?

Honestly i would just try to beat the shit out of her but that's probably what she wants

>tfw no psycho gf to fuck after we beat each other up
Why even live

Attached: 1567834710060.png (627x673, 560K)

Why would Johnny do this?

Attached: Oh Bloody Hell.jpg (634x848, 129K)

"The actor claims that what Heard called 'manic episodes' were actually 'spasms and withdrawals;' caused by her intervening and withholding medicine from him.

In the document, Depp admits that he 'wrote on a mirror and walls in blood and oil paint' but says he was in shock, and denies urinating in the house or taking ecstasy."

Wow, he sure sounds like a stable individual who would never lose control and lash out.

based and never stop the madness pilled

desu. When you're girlfriend is a whore and it's basically publically know, you're going to end up paranoid etc when your drunk.

>tfw you drop your girlfriend, start drinking again.

Attached: Screenshot_20190909_130052.jpg (1080x1101, 194K)

>psycho chick
hot

He really needs to drop those faggy earrings

He need to start acting in Chad roles like Keanu or Di Caprio if he want to be UNJUSTED. So far i only know him from gay Pirate series and shitty Tim Burton remakes

"Heard said that in May 2014, Depp became enraged because she was filming a movie with James Franco and began throwing objects at her during a flight on a private jet.

'At some point I stood up, and Johnny kicked me in the back, causing me to fall over,' she wrote in her response to Depp's defamation lawsuit. 'Johnny threw his boot at me while I was on the ground. Johnny continued to scream obscenities until he went into the plane bathroom and passed out locked in the bathroom for the remainder of the flight.'

But Depp now claims Heard was verbally harassing him and he tried to calm her by stretching 'his leg out to playfully tap her on the bottom with his foot'.

He claims Heard 'took great offence at this harmless act and continued to verbally berate' him. Depp says he then went 'to the plane's bathroom, locked the door and slept on the floor with a pillow.'

Keep in mind that this was when he was addicted to prescription drugs and was prone to mood swings and losing control.

unironically no
as much as i can sit here alone and wish i had a woman, the potential consequences of women long-term are almost infinitely bad

Attached: 1483930353999.jpg (547x410, 40K)

>He need to start acting in Chad roles like Keanu or Di Caprio if he want to be UNJUSTED
Way too late for that. His looks gave out 10 years ago.

In op pic he is more attractive than vast majority of men

It's not hot anymore when she takes a shit in your bed

He need to play tough men and be done with metrosexuality. I only respected him for his role in Secret Window

>UNJUST
it's just the facial hair, he looks like shit without it

>Depp admits that he 'wrote on a mirror and walls in blood and oil paint'
BASED

Tbh I believe Johnny.

Course Johnny probably called her a slag and shit when drunk. But she is one, so..

In what you posted I definately believe Depps version. The bitch screams overreaction. Plus she drinks as much wine as he does and that fucks women up.

My ex threw a cat owl at me in the kitchen once because she drunkenly slouched in the corner saying she was bored of her life. Even though I'd take her on holiday and constantly visit places with her. She'd be plastered on red wine, so I'd tell her to fuck off then and she chipped half my tooth off. She then started flipping out so I threw her to the floor and restrained her tightly telling her to calm down whilst she screamed and screamed.

I got arrested that night and put under for domestic abuse. Got off with it after going to court. I still stayed with her after but they just kept happened because she wouldn't even go on a couple months break from red wine.

/blog

Any single anons out there, don't go for a chick who drinks a lot.

/blog

if you love Johnny so much why don't you marry him lol

Wish I could. Not that, just eerily similar they're whole debacle to me and my ex, just without the money.

I think they're probably as bad as each other. It sounds like a toxic relationship.

But the whole 'it was just a tap' thing sounds like someone trying to excuse themselves from doing something stupid. He could quite easily have kicked her hard enough to knock her over.

Sounds like she is rock stupid.
Braindead cunt.