OH NO NO NO NO NO

OH NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: Untitled.jpg (840x797, 168K)

Other urls found in this thread:

brownvalleyobserver.com/2019/05/01/report-dejected-sonic-the-hedgehog-relapses-into-cocaine/
i.ylilauta.org/f7/2ffffed2.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

From same source.
>Sources close to Sonic the Hedgehog report that the speedy Sega mascot relapsed into cocaine use following widespread panning of the hedgehog’s latest film trailer.

brownvalleyobserver.com/2019/05/01/report-dejected-sonic-the-hedgehog-relapses-into-cocaine/

Attached: 1567888072813.jpg (710x359, 47K)

This fucking guy

I would like to feature her with my short thing on film, if you know what I mean.

Attached: 8cbb19d8a79daa0ca3c5416928f484cd.jpg (640x1136, 55K)

This is a joke article but I don't really get how everyone in Hollywood is just OK with Polanski drugging and anally raping a 13 year old girl.

>Oh he's a really good director, it's fine if he dopes up a preteen and fucks them up the ass
What the fuck?

She's not into little dicks, small fry

It's a film, she can act like she does. If she wants to keep her fucking job and career in amateur cinema.

Attached: 8WODfK.gif (320x566, 2.14M)

He accepted a plea deal and the judge renegged on the deal. This reminds me of when MJ paid off his accusers so he wouldn't have to deal with the court proceedings, but that only made things worse in the long run. Maybe Polanski is innocent and only pled guilty to move things along faster. In the end, it's "he said, she said" isn't it?

why do americans insist on making the worst of society famous and rich?

Attached: In my country there is problem.webm (640x480, 809K)

to prepare them for an eventual presidential run.

I'd fuck her brains out, if you catch my drift.

because he didn't rape a naïve teen off the street, he had sex with a girl who looked way older, was not a virgin, and was already into drugs and men and adult parties, and had a pushy mother and stepfather who encouraged her to date Polanski so the family could get fame and money. It's brutal reality, but she wasn't a sweet teen Bambi as she is portrayed.

This guy's so fucking based it's unbelievable. It's absurd.

All women are natural born whores

you should last about 3 seconds then, given what constitutes her brains.

billie eilish when

Attached: 1565428638119.jpg (405x720, 48K)

She's the type of chick that'll fuck him and won't say a word too. Lucky old basted.

it's still a 13 year old girl you stupid cunt

She has the body of a fully developed women; literally not paedophilia.

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

What country do you hail from?

She prefers chocolate.

>drugging and anally raping a thirteen year old girl is ok is she isn’t a virgin
Neck yourself

>imagine being this obsessed
yikes

Attached: pic.png (856x828, 135K)

>imagine going to the archive every time a post triggers you

Attached: 1386382944854.jpg (650x592, 274K)

None of you dumbfucks saw this post? I dont think this source is credible...

His wife just died you heartless monster

This bitch hit the wall at 16.

>having the hebrew backwards
every time

Attached: 1547238324673.gif (400x206, 1.76M)

>relapsed into cocaine use following widespread panning of the hedgehog’s latest film trailer.
Only because of that?

Answer the question burger.

It doesn't matter nigga, she was 13.

why she would work with a white man? she doesn't like them

i.ylilauta.org/f7/2ffffed2.mp4

Prove that sonic didn't relapse, its probably more likely than you think

inshallah to you too user

Remember when Polanski fucked a 17yo Nastassja Kinski during "Tess"?
>Roman Polanski and Nastassja Kinski were in a romantic relationship before filming. The affair ended at the completion of the film.
>Nastassja Kinski was 17 when she made this picture.
>Actresses Nastassja Kinski and Sharon Tate, the latter whom this film is dedicated, were both born on the same day - 24th of January.
>The film's opening dedication at the start of the film states: "For Sharon". Roman Polanski dedicated this movie to his late wife, Sharon Tate, who was killed in 1969 by the Manson Clan. Before Tate's death, she had read the film's source novel by Thomas Hardy and was convinced that her husband would one day make a great film based on the novel.

>Nastassja Kinski
Shit imagine getting abused by your father and then by your director.

It's ok.
Polanski didnt do anything that Klaus Kinski hadnt done before

How the fuck do you figure when europeans are the ones sheltering him from criminal prosecution?

You may not be black but you are a nigger of the highest order.

>This is for you Sharon, my love.
>OOOOOOOOOHHHH THAT'S RIGHT TAKE IT IMA SHIT ON YOU FACE NATASSJA HNNNGGGGGRRRRRRR *PRRRRRRRRRRNNNNNNNPPLLLOORRRRRRPPPPPPPSQUIRT*

little by little you figure why hitler did what he did

Attached: 1524854545350.png (488x463, 28K)

Not till you answer mine faggot.

this jew has some fucking balls

throw the jew down a well so my country can be free

>not being so beta as to fuck a child is idiotic

based as fuck. nastassja kinski was a piece of ass in her prime

Imagine her getting plowed by polanski.

Attached: b57f48751d0ec123efdae44aa76f4cfc.jpg (818x1019, 117K)

This gets me hard every time.

The virgin jewish director affair VS The chad aryan actor father abuse

Reminder Sharon Tate knew what Polaski was and was ok with it. She wasn’t some saint

Easier to control.

they just keep getting away with it dont they

Attached: convo.jpg (532x540, 242K)

>epstein
with a ouija?

is he making fun of judaism?
that kipa is probably the ugliest thing I've ever seen

I like how the shitposting is really ramping up in preparation for the 2020 election. Please, post more fake articles and twitter screencaps

So this is why she prefers to wear baggy shit

Disgusting.
As a God-fearing American, I only have sex with women who are over-30, over-280lbs, and have over 3 brown kids.

based polanski doing it once again

somehow she believes that if she doesn't show her tits and ass people will only like her for her music.

> bhad bhabie

Attached: 66607381-0134-4BE1-BDE1-EBD9DDB92714.jpg (363x526, 50K)

I said hello fellow wh*te person.

Attached: 1567613027616.jpg (1800x1059, 176K)

Nice damage control, heeb.

Attached: Pedowood.jpg (2068x1808, 947K)

>it's OK to rape a 13 year if she was handed to you by her abusive heartless parents
OK Mohammad

>oy veeeeeeeeeeey

Fuck off ahmed

>walk into a house
>tell everyone to stand?????? (do Jews think of this as a power play?)
>see guy in a wheelchair
>tell him to stand, something he's obviously incapable of
>ah ha, got you now! throw him out the window!
>now the rest of you we'll leave alone because we're pure evil but also extremely inconsistent and pedantic about how and why we kill people for no reason
Woah..........

how 'bout dat?

I think it's suppose to be comedy

milk

Pretty sad desu

Attached: daZfhmTCBd-2.png (300x250, 13K)

Posting the same popular webm over and ons over again on 4channel? Lol no way!

Fuck I envy European AOC laws.

>Werner Herzog, a frequent collaborator with Kinski, has admitted that he threatened to murder Kinski. Kinski was saved by his dog, who attacked Herzog as he crept up to burn down the actor's house.[30] Herzog has refused to comment on his numerous other plans to kill Kinski. However, he did pull a gun on Kinski on the set of Aguirre, the Wrath of God, after the actor threatened to walk off the set

It was a different time

It's not like you have sex anyway

Can you not hear me, fellow wh*teoid?

Attached: 1567607926911.jpg (1000x750, 223K)

Herzog and Kinski are truely the most kino duo in the history of movies

This is considered less offensive than
Fuck these j*wish j*nnies.

it says "following", not necessarily "because"

I think she's like 15 and doesn't want to pedobait too hard

Inspiring.

Becuase it's considered off-topic, smooth brain
Being this assblasted over it, lmaoing @ you life

Attached: 123253465758.gif (607x609, 754K)

GO ROMAN GO

Nice projection, Raj.

>In his autobiography, Polanski recounted an evening in Munich in late 1976 when he and a journalist friend went on a double date. At Polanski’s hotel suite, the journalist stayed with his date, whom Polanski knew only as “Nasty,” and “I took the other girl, a stunning blonde, to bed. By the time I surfaced the journalist had gone. Nasty was half-asleep in an armchair in the sitting room. Taking her by the hand, I led her back into the bedroom. We never repeated this threesome, though I saw a lot of both girls thereafter.” Nasty was Nastassja Kinski, an aspiring German actress. Kinski spoke little English, and Polanski spoke no German. She was, according to Polanski, fifteen years old.

Attached: 150227121148-06-polanski-super-169.jpg (1100x619, 104K)

if science ever finds the cure for aids im gonna find this bimbo and hate fuck her to death

Huh

Attached: E4585284-E543-4666-9D85-DAB7F7DBB9C1.jpg (1221x3104, 674K)

>"He was in Munich taking pictures for Vogue, and he asked me to pose for him. I did. I'd heard all the stories about him; none are true. He treated me with great respect and is more of a gentleman than any man I've known."

>"He never spoke of the murder of his wife [Sharon Tate, brutally slain by the Charles Manson "family" in 1969] nor of the jail sentence he fled. I will say, though, that certain segments of the American society are very hypocritical.

>Look what they did with Charlie Chaplin. Now, Roman. He never spoke of it to me. He had his pride. He's his own person."I don't deny that I fell in love with him. I did. He traveled with me, he took me to the theater, he gave me books. All sorts of wonderful things. Then he became like family and we became friends. We're very good friends now."

Attached: 1566068437887.jpg (1024x1001, 86K)

Dilate

Attached: DCE4AB00-0701-441F-BED9-E1E41CCBBA0B.jpg (828x1426, 522K)

Not until after Jamal and his crew is done inseminating her

She dings 18 soon

They’re based seethe more roastie tranny

Why Americans so uptight? In Europe it very common to date 12 year old sometimes younger

>"If I wasn't working so much right now, I'd like to have a child," says Nastassia. "I'd probably have one already. You can learn so much from children, and you can give them so much. I want to give life and to watch the child grow. Pretty soon. It was never my intention to remain an actress all the time, so maybe I'll stop acting pretty soon. I'm also a bit old fashioned—I want to be married to the child's father, if only for the child. I think that's very important.

>"Having children is what a woman is born for, really. I know women have been under the thumb for a long time, and I sympathize with their desire for freedom. But who says you can't have freedom and have children, too? If I had to choose between work and a child, I'd choose the child."

Based

Attached: 1566070473937.jpg (1024x1001, 162K)

Yikes

Why is there a pol tranny chimping out ITT

I see, so that's why she's had multiple kids from different men and isn't married at all.

Dilate and cry less plz

Attached: 69967085-AF22-40E3-AFA0-7F96862B074F.jpg (828x1517, 669K)

>dressing as a woman for laughs
>the same as dressing as a woman because “muh bi-poly-fluid gender identity”

Does he do this for free?

LMAO at this retard actually defending nazis.

A man in a dress is a man in a dress why would you make any distiction

>soon
it's gross to like her tits before she's 21 Mohamed

lmao bait or sandnigger?

>haha it was just a joke I swear

Attached: FF20A79B-82DD-45DF-BD6E-2D852BB171F3.jpg (372x350, 19K)

Uh oh, looks like I touched a gender neutral nerve

are those tits fucking real

He didn't fly so good

She 16 now user

>trannies are responsible for holocaust
Holy shit. Kill those fucking perverts! Kill them all!

She was 13 years old the law is the law also drugs and anal sex that sound a little rapy

What the fuck does being against pedophilia have to do with being a nazi?
Also
>Defending Polanski for drugging and raping a 13 y/o
Please unironically off yourself.

I knew a few girls in highschool with similar tits.
They really aren't all that impressive once you take them out of their push up bras

THEY NEVA SHOULDA GAVE YOU NIGGAS MONEY

Nothing about what you explained absolves Polanski of his criminal activity though

nothing more disappointing than tits that disappear when the bra comes off.

Is that a picture of you?

KEK

please be real

roasties gonna seethe so fucking hard

Attached: 1FB012B5-04C4-404E-8F8E-F0F276E88BC8.jpg (800x450, 61K)

fags

Attached: 1552477591382.jpg (1080x1080, 55K)

>piercings
>smoker
>shitskin

Fuck off back to your McDonald’s shift nigger, I’m waiting on my order

Is that her though?
Because then my statement is obviously null in her case

They know it never happened and that the girl lied.

Peso is liking x

Cumbrain

You realize transexualism is pro pedophilia right?
The leaps and bounds you're making to defend your sick fetish is astounding.

>DUDE LIKE THE AGE OF CONSENT IS 16 OVER THERE? BRB MOVING THERE LOL
You can't even bang obese milfs, what the FUCK makes you think an underage girl is going to even notice you exist? Fucking retards, you FUCKING RETARDS

>Ummm but actually 13+ is not technically pedophilia
And how does it make it ok that he drugged and raped a 13 year old?
Stick to the argument you brainlet.

what the fuck does the price of tampons in mexico have anything to do with the discussion at hand

They unironically think they can manipulate 11 year old girls into letting them fuck them.
It's pretty hilarious actually. Chad will still get all the underage pussy if pedophilia were ever legalized and they would still be bitter incels who gets rejected by 8 yeat olds.

English please, Paco.

Because making your mates laugh is a noble thing. Being a degenerate pervert is not.

Attached: 51D5FEBF-6A46-4F47-A483-2B26C745D84A.jpg (700x467, 30K)

The actual power behind our state isnt with the elected officials or anyone public so making them as degenerate and stupid as possible probably makes them easier to control

no, but considering her age her tits are already pretty big. She will be close to pic in a few years

Attached: 1555945555635.jpg (1080x1166, 114K)

I wish Yea Forums had flags

Not necessarily my dude.
I've had experience with girls who had big knockers in their youth. There are a lot of cases where they just outgrow their tits or become eternal cardio bunnies and lose all their tit fat.

based post

>my dude
Fuck off nigger

Attached: 285.jpg (334x506, 22K)

based. cunnysseur of the year

Why did the most relevant post in the thread get deleted?

Maybe but I wouldn't bet on it

Attached: 1539077687577.webm (640x800, 773K)

Jesus christ I'm going to jail

after hearing this bitch speak, i'm convinced she's a legit mongloid and all her braincells went to her tits

milky

jews can literally rape kids on live tv and you cant fucking even say this, never mind stop them, jesus fucking christ what a world. . . .

what a time to be a jew

HE STILL FUCKING DID IT, WHO CARES WHO OR WHAT SHE IS, HE DRUGGED AND SODOMIZED A 13 YEAR OLD AND GOT AWAY WITH IT CUZ HE'S A FUCKING KIKE AND MADE AN APOLOGY HOLOHOAX FLICK, HE DESERVES TO DIE

it's a fake article you dumb incel

Based polanski fucking grills 5 times younger than him and getting away with it because it's "art"

meanwhile you creaturas shoot up kids in schools every day

I'm white retard

the reason the "joke" of the article resonates is because this jew-pedo-rape-machine is common practice in western civ

Its good to have options.

He got away with it because he's a based jew. Something you will never be.

youths in jew media/education matrix in psychological oblivion committing acts of violence vs. the jews crafting/making billions from this system, who's the real villain?

She's the embodiment of the word "skank". Still would, though.