Probably the best gay relationship I've seen in many years

Just a guy quietly coming to terms with his feelings and being quite sentimental at heart. Very realistic and relatable.

Attached: it_chapter_two_-_bill_hader_-_publicity_still_-_h_2019.jpg (768x433, 53K)

shut the fuck up faggot

I bet fucking Bev's bucket pussy made him gay

>relatable
haaaaaaanh this nigga just came out the closet in front everyone on Yea Forums

You must be new here.

>You must be new here.

Attached: 1566598483514.jpg (454x520, 73K)

Love bill header how is he in this movie?

GAYWASHED

It's been theorized Richie was gay ever since the book was made apparently. It's why the character works in the first place. The book was made before the pandering era.

Theorized by dumb women who don’t understand young boys and pre gay normalization male bonding,

Why? In the book Richie had a long relationship with a woman and he even got the cut so they could fuck without getting a baby. The closest gay is Eddie whom end up married to a woman that pretty much is his mother.

I don't know why. I haven't read the book since the early 90s, lol.

Honestly if Richie liked guys, he was likely just bisexual.

I'd say Henry is the closest considering he got a boner when Patrick jacked him off while they were lighting farts on fire.

Well he couldn't have done it in front of a worse guy. Patrick killed his baby brother for fun, if I remember right. It's why he got the fridge-leech death....which oddly enough didn't even cameo in his movie as a hallucination (the fridge attack).

Interestingly enough, Pennywise seemed to kill the guy in turn for fun since Patrick is a pyschopath (and thus didn't have fear). He appeared to Patrick as his own shape but like molten wax or something.

All faggots must hang

It was exactly like me at that age.
Waiting for the arcade scene webms

Attached: 1567815725667.jpg (640x254, 37K)

Well it was drowning in the jizz of his friends.

Which would ironically wipe out a lot of homophobes, lol.

>the no u meme
Cringe

Breddy gud.

He and Finn are great as Richie

They fucked up a ton of shit in the first movie. Patrick wouldn't get scared of zombies because he tought he was the only real person in the world with the exception of his brother that he killed. Henry killing his friends was also retarded.

>Movie made 700 million
>Can't put up the cash to have the 80s version of "It's All Right" (Huey Lewis) in the sequel

UGH.

>Two bullies live
>Don't even cameo in the sequel

Them reformed could have been hilarious to see.