But what could be greater than a king?"

Reminder that there are people on Yea Forums who defend this retarded movie even still

Attached: Capture.jpg (850x640, 138K)

President of the United States of America

Crack the earth, Gods of thunder
Man and beast will be torn asunder
Into the fight, I own the right
To be the king of kings

Post 3 things that are retarded about this movie

>Aquaman
>Meera
>Oceanmaster
>Atlantis world building
>Entire cgi cluster fuck set piece battle

Literally a better film than all Marvel shit, Starwars and Lord of the rings. Find a better action adventure comedy blockbuster from the last five years. Oh wait you can't. Cuck.

Aquaman is a good comic book movie though. It beats every single MCU movie at the "fun" angle they love to harp on about.

>what if marvel had a real director
SAY NO MORE FAMALAMA

This entire movie was cringe

It's a movie for Chads. It wasn't made for you.

This film was great
Much better than Thor Redditnarok too since it actually embraced it's strange quirks instead of being ironically annoyed by it.

>action adventure comedy blockbuster from the last five years
not that this was a good one...

>But what could be greater than a king?
A clown…

Attached: 7ac2706a-1c6a-485d-9d17-f13e4072e69f.jpg (780x520, 36K)

Anything is better than what DC has put out. So I guess Aquaman is best DC movie by default..but better than a Marvel movie? Maybe it's better than Doctor Strange?

>Anything is better than what DC has put out
Nope MoS is still my favourite DC film by far;

MoS > AQM = Shazam > BvS = WW >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> JL >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> SS

This.

Yeah okay MoS was great, at the time I really wanted Batman vs Superman to be Bale vs. Cavill. Affleck was just..a good Bruce Wayne

this is probably the one movie in about 5 years i thought about seeing at the cinema, because it just looks so lurid and my life is pretty drab. but i didn't cos yeah i thought it would end up annoying me with its stupid talking
but i don't begrudge that most people are not so highly strung so it was a success

It's not more or less retarded than the rest of capeshit.

>r/Iamverysmart

didn't even notice it was dolph in this until i read about it on wikipedia