What was this movie about?

What was this movie about?

Attached: 16360838_1_92.jpg (416x500, 55K)

Wanting to be a teenage girl

revenge. and how the pursuit of it changes us.

CIAnigger being nigger

No matter how much the abyss stares back, you must always protect the cunny. Incidentally, is he still CIA or did they disavow him officially at the end of the film? I don't know how these things work.

Quick buck

they fucked it up such fucking garbage all i wanted was some ruthless CIA killing spics and what did I get fucking babysitting CRINGE

the cia disavows everyone

Yes but is he on a kill list now?

We'll find out in Sicario 3: Montezuma's Revenge

i dont see why, no one knows who he is. plus thanos would know enough not to go after him

josh brolin and benicio del toro shot some mexicans. it wasn't bad but it would have been better if they hadn't pussied out of killing moner and baby sicario

Didn't realize this even exists. The first was good, is this similar?

its not as good but its ok if you enjoyed the first

Note the scene where Josh Brolin CIA makes a deal with russian mercenary. CIA always financed russian mercenaries.

Director tried to ape Villenueve and almost managed not to get something decent out of it.

Isn't the CIA a civilian organization, and not related to military matters?

fuck you bitch
moner should have sicariod some fucking mexicans

>so you want to be a sicario: day of the soldado

Technically yes, intelligence communities are often non-military (except military intel, which falls under DoD ofc)

Dunno but it was pretty boring

Taking an oscar-bait film about borders and turning it into a John Wick competitor

It truly was a Sicario, day of the soldado

I liked it but the cunny angle was pretty shit

Glowniggers be glowing and shit

Attached: 1521016288317.png (1280x646, 364K)

Sicaro 3: How to Train your Sicario

Sicario Tres: Uno Dos

Pretend it doesn't exist. It's like if a high schooler watched parts of the first one on youtube and then tried to replicate it.

Attached: 1428122783849.jpg (635x755, 42K)

powerful

Fellas, I miss terry so much

Moner in a schoolgirl uniform.

About Sicario