Disney+ will be for high iq people and netshit is for npcs. you concur?

Disney+ will be for high iq people and netshit is for npcs. you concur?

Attached: 1557476616471.png (741x99, 12K)

disney+ and chill is my high iq plan

buump

Netflix has The Dark Crystal, disney+ has nothing but capeshit and boomer cartoons

>charge a monthly subscription
>release an episode every week
epic

Will we finally have kino weekly discussion threads, Yea Forums?

Netflix already made a statement weeks ago that it would be doing this weekly thing too.

Paying for media will always be the no iq route, I'm afraid.

I hope so, the Chernobyl threads when the show was airing were great. I hopw the shitty bingewatching routine is finally gone now

Yeah but weekly releases make for comfy discussion

What are you going to watch on Disney+? Is it just capeshit and other cartoons?

i heard it from my weeb friend that netflix actually did weekly episode release but in japan
so basically he told me that netflix fund some anime show or someshit like that in japan they release that series weekly but outside japan netflix release it after several months later

Binge watching has always been a dumb concept. It's for people who just sit in front of a TV like zombies and mindlessly consume whatever they watch, not even taking a single break to think about it. Even when a show is fully available, I always like to take it one episode a day, so I can let each episode simmer in my mind a bit before I move on to the next one.

Disney has a fuck load of shit under its name.
Mainly childish stuff. So only worth having if you bring a girl over who is into that shit

National Geographic isn't childish, you brainlet. Learn something every once in a while, maybe you won't be a moron.

I’m kinda stuck between feeling and

Weekly episodes on a monthly suscription sounds like a scam desu, personally i'll stick to torrentingh

I just like being able to discuss individual episodes, due to the episodes being release a week apart, much better discussion can come between them. Like when was the last time you discussed an individual episode of Stranger Things beyond "well, that sucked" or "that was okay"?

What a scam shit. PAY US MONTHLY, but you'll only get to see 4 episodes.
If I was on the fence about getting the service before, I'm not now. I'll just torrent that shit.

Weekly shows suffer from needing to have something big happening EVERY episode.

Yeah, but I torrent anyways so I don't give a fuck. Not having to watch 10 episodes before discussing something is just nice

Thats why i said mainly, not all.

I prefer mini binges like 2-3 episodes weekly

>Weekly shows suffer from needing to have something big happening EVERY episode.
That's a lie, maybe soap operas do but something like Chernobyl doesn't really.

>Disney will send a thousand shills to make a thousand generals for each one of their streaming flops no one gives a fuck about until they give up and pull the plug
It's been an honor posting with you, Yea Forums

You would pay a subscription for natgeo?

That could be nice too, but I stil prefer a week. It's shitty for people who are subscribed but it improves the discussion and people who pay to see movies and tv outside of theaters deserve everything that's coming for them

I hate binge series. It's stupid. It kind of forcse you to watch them as fast as you can because in popular shows you'll get spoiled 100%. Not to mention binge watching removes any kind of discussion.

You mean something like a 5 episodes mini series? When it comes to 10-13 episode shows, they're going to need to do something every fucking week to keep people interested in still paying.

Just get the sneedposters to shit them up, it worked with /Reylo/ and kept Steven Universe off the board for months.

It's better because the shows can carry into each other without having to worry about losing people who may miss the next episode if it's weekly; or forget what happened the week prior.

>they're going to need to do something every fucking week to keep people interested in still paying.
It only has to be good

>without having to worry about losing people who may miss the next episode if it's weekly; or forget what happened the week prior.
Why would you want retarded people watching your show?

This is a streaming service, people can't just "lose an episode". It will still be there after it gets released for you to watch. And as far as forgetting in less than week, well, that speaks much about the person rather than the show schedule.

Shut your Disney shilling kike ass up.

>Say people who pay for movies and tv instead of torrenting are retarded
>Somehow I am a shill for this
Schizo

this method will benefit all these star wars youtubers when the Mandorlorian comes out. baitclick videos throughout the entire week with theories and EPISODE EXPLAINED inbetween

The "high iq" move is to nit pay for any of this shit
also advertising is against the rules so report this shill threads

Yeah but I don't watch shitty e-celebs so it's not a problem for me

loads of shows on TV with similar plotlines. I swear it's like they all get together and hash out what they're all going to do that week and cover the same style of story.

It's Disney. Retards wanting to see capeshit or starshit is their target audience.

Of course. Disney+ is for.
a. children (pure and innocent)
b. parents (responsible, functioning members of society)
c. marvel fans (the saviors of cinema)
all of these are based groups
Netflix is for degenerate, soulless NPCs to play in the background while they bump uglies

>marvel fans (the saviors of cinema)
How many european awards have they won lately?

Attached: 1560115573281.jpg (667x670, 30K)

I prefer having all the episodes available to me at once. At some point I will subscribe to D+. But not until they have at least an entire season of the shows I want to watch. I'm not going to pay 5 to 6 months of a subscription for content I could watch in 1 month.

If you don't want to watch children's programming what would you get Disney+ for?

You said you want the weekly releases due to the lively discussion; AKA you support Disney.

Disney's weak point is that they have stated that they are going to keep all content at a PG-13 rating or below. No adult content. No Content rated R. I am interested to see how that works out. It leaves Disney having to pass on a lot of popular content.