Pierce Brosnan: Time for a woman to play James Bond

Yea Forums BTFO

Attached: 756d.jpg (594x575, 189K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TpQzYywTiO4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I imagine they have to pick the right woman for a role with such massive history.

eh skawish wimin bahn be fyne

I hope they get a big actress.

Melissa McCarthy

Pierce's choice would be thicc and creamy

what the fuck makes him have any say in it?

He had a few casting suggestions too.

Attached: bbw4life.jpg (578x923, 77K)

HE'S RIGHT

>007 title given to Strawng Black Wahmen who snubs James Bonds advances according to reports about upcoming film

Nobody cares any more. Nobody will return to James Bond. Pierce is just trolling like a 4channer, give the role to a woman because the franchise is already in ruin.

Honestly? i would.

>tfw marry a beautiful woman
>feed her excessively so that she gets fat
>start photoshopping the wedding photos, replacing them regularly, gradually over the course of some months to make her look fatter and fatter over time, but go slowly enough that she won't notice
>whenever she's at her mom's house, take her wedding dress to the botique and have it let out a little more. That way she can still try it on and see that she was always a beached whale.
>constantly remind her of how happy you are to make her feel like the luckiest woman in the world, and other low-key put downs
>convince her to make a sex tape so that she can see her blubbery cheeks clapping and say "I always thought you were beautiful, no matter what other people said."
>sleep restfully every night in the knowledge that your pillowy fat fuck cow will always be there, as she whimpers her fat face to sleep

Attached: 24582595369.jpg (825x510, 51K)

for all of us

4 me

What the fuck

Urmm.. Atomic Blonde?

They dont care making new characters / IPs for women, just gaining power

The ARCHITECT has spoken!

Cast it.

Attached: Chrissy_metz.jpg (634x1024, 77K)

Why is everyone such a god damn faggot these days?

what

What's your problem?

Spyshit is capeshit but for Brits. Why should teevee care?

Makes sense. It’s well established that he thinks women should get bigger rolls.

Reminder that Bond actors are licensed for merchandise. If they remake the N64 GoldenEye game they will have replace the main character with whoever is currently playing Bond.

extremely bbbased

>still buttmad about not being picked to play bond again
>wants to watch it burn
petty

>intentionally destroy the franchise so you can remain as the best Bond
sounds like BASED to me

Kek

James is a weird name for a woman

>ask a former bond a very carefully worded question, so that he either says “no” and gets roundly fucked or says “yes” and gets roundly fucked
>either way you get your precious likes and subscribes
The internet is the worst thing that ever happened to journalism

There was once a time where spyshit was a bit more sophisticated:

youtube.com/watch?v=TpQzYywTiO4

I know 90 pound girls with bigger tits

After he made his money and moved on of course.

Back when he was trying to get the role, he wasn't so concerned about diversity.

based Pierce knows it's time for Tomorrow Never Diets

Attached: 1549040035288.jpg (1078x1666, 483K)

I think they should go more old school, it's time for a remake of For Your Thighs Only.

This. He can afford it now. It might even be 4D chess on his part. Who knows what a person's true feelings and notions are in these dark self-censored times.

Surely you mean on her majesty’s buffet service

>no, ms bond, shouting “worldstar” at the top of your lungs doesn’t invalidate my last move

Attached: 05BBAAF0-AD77-4B54-B83B-CBEB072B5EEB.png (476x440, 355K)

They have to remake the best Bond movie ever too. From Russia with Lard.

Why not a trans disabled lesbian black woman you fucking asshole? It’s TIME!

It's not one of the best, but I hope they consider redoing Live And Get Pies.

Underrated

Who even cares about the Bond Franchise anymore anyway? Daniel Craig wasn't that good anyway

>tfw never watched a Bond movie and never will
>but would love to have a female Bond so rightwingers will piss themselves in rage

>ruining entire franchises to own the cons
what did they mean by this?

>muh virtue signaling
you know if he spoke out against a woman 007 he'd be blacklisted, right?

Not much left to ruin, nobody gives a fuck about Bond in 2k19

Some of them are pretty good. You're missing out.

liberals in a nutshell
>"i dont care about x, but as long as it makes the opponent angry it's good"
>proceeds to systematically destroy everything

>>but would love to have a female Bond so rightwingers will piss themselves in rage
But the right wingers are the ones full of hate, bigotry and bile, huh?

Conservatives are on the wrong side of history regarding literally everything, so "systematically destroying" whatever they want is for the best.

Liberals are on the wrong side of history regarding literally everything, so "systematically destroying" whatever they want is for the best.

See what I did there?

Attached: DkFzOV-X4AYx5Z3.jpg (960x1200, 254K)

So you’re maintaining that the republicans freeing the slaves was a bad idea? Weird flex but ok

Barbara Broccoli said that there will never ever be a female Bond so Pierce can go suck a cock.

Doesn't it defeat their own argument when women have to be given roles that were established and popularized by men instead of creating new exciting roles that are for women to begin with?

she lost weight

Why is the most old school action hero in pop culture played by such douchebags? Lazenby turned down a 7-picture deal because he thought Bond was outdated. Brosnan introduced a more effeminate Bond and now thinks the role should be played by a woman. Craig has infused feminism into the series and even dressed in drag for an International Women's Day commercial. Seems like Moore was the last normal person to play Bond. Or maybe it was Dalton but I don't know a lot about him.

that film is pretty much a female james bond but its way cooler then what the new female bond will be like

>worst bond says it's time to make bond even worse

yeah ok

they already remade it with daniel craig and it was shite

Hot dam

Chickenfinger

>Nobody cares any more.

Yeah, that's why Yea Forums is so fucking salty at the very concept of it and keeps crying about it every time the new movie is brought up.

I love the idea of femaleBond and I've been watching Bonds movies for thirty years.

Architectural as fuck my man

>LOOK AT HER PIERCE! SHE IS HAPPY THE WAY SHE IS! STOP TRYING TO RUINHER,YOU WANKER!

Attached: 5435457654.jpg (620x350, 100K)

Dr. Doughnut
What are we doing, these just sound like Family Guy jokes